Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

JUMIA AXAMANSARD INSURANCE - How Real? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JUMIA AXAMANSARD INSURANCE - How Real? (929 Views)

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) / How Real Is Carding Of iPhones? / MTN: Get 4GB For 1000 Naira For 70 Days. How Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUMIA AXAMANSARD INSURANCE - How Real? by mrchuckz: 5:16pm On May 11, 2020
I bought 3 phones(Umidigi A5 Pro) from Jumia with insurance covering damage to screen and water damage for a year with not more 2 occurrences.
One of them got water damage since February which was checked by their technical team.
They promised to ship in a replacement screen in 3 weeks from march 19th.
I am still awaiting their replies to all my follow up mails to ascertain the resolution.

Has anyone gone through this process with resolution?

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA AXAMANSARD INSURANCE - How Real? by bamac(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2020
If you are still expecting it then it isn't their fault, the pandemic and restrictions are causing delay within the country let alone from outside the country.
Re: JUMIA AXAMANSARD INSURANCE - How Real? by mrchuckz: 10:44am On May 14, 2020
Even if there is pandemic, business mindset demands that they respond to mails or even update the customers.

I guess their customer care is very poor for an insurance company.
Re: JUMIA AXAMANSARD INSURANCE - How Real? by mrchuckz: 10:46am On May 14, 2020
Even Jumia that partnered with them too will lose the confidence of customers with this untrusted insurance with Axa Mansard
Re: JUMIA AXAMANSARD INSURANCE - How Real? by mrchuckz: 11:23am On May 14, 2020
Please anyone with such experience?
Re: JUMIA AXAMANSARD INSURANCE - How Real? by mrchuckz: 12:57pm On May 16, 2020
AxaMansard is yet to get back to me after several mails and calls to their customer care.

Jumia should stop this fake insurance on phones on their sites.
Re: JUMIA AXAMANSARD INSURANCE - How Real? by Lexusgs430: 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
mrchuckz:
AxaMansard is yet to get back to me after several mails and calls to their customer care.

Jumia should stop this fake insurance on phones on their sites.

Are you sure you got water ingress damage cover, on a device without IP certification?.....

(1) (Reply)

SOLD - Powerbank And Universal Spectranet Mifi For Sale In Lagos (clearance Deal / Oppo A93 / Brand New Redmi Note 9s 4/64gb For Sale.(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.