Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Urgent Need Pls Share - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Need Pls Share (132 Views)

Avoidable Tragedies: The Urgent Need For Emergency Preparedness- Dr Olufunmilayo / Please, I Am In Urgent Need Of Help To Get Rid Of This Pain / The Ojota Dumpsite: An Urgent Need For Its Relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Pls Share by DoctorK2020: 5:47pm On May 11, 2020
Good evening, I'm at the verge of loosing it. I'm a married man who is expecting his first child in few months time. 

I feel so ashamed doing this but right now I'm left with no other choice. It's so sad to let you know that I've lost my means of livelihood and I feel so depressed right now. I need to pay my house rent, take my pregnant wife for proper health care and also get some baby items cos we're expecting our newborn baby soon. But right now, I'm not financially stable. Please if you're reading this post kindly assist me with whatever you can so we won't get kicked out of the house.

Right now, My apartment is empty due to financial constraints. If you have any household appliances or items you're not in need of also please kindly reach out to me. I'm seriously in need and I'll be so grateful if you can help out. Thanks and God bless you richly.

(You can reach me on 07089494490)

(1) (Reply)

Antibiotics Or Herbal Treatment For Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatitis? / 37-year Old Covid-19 Patient Delivers Baby At LUTH / Coronavirus: We Have Tested Over 3 Million Since April — Wuhan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.