Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Doctors In The House: I Need Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House: I Need Help. (361 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House: I Need Help. by tataiwo09(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2020
Good evening everyone
Good
Re: Doctors In The House: I Need Help. by odutolasodiq(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2020
tataiwo09:
Good evening everyone
Good evening nairalanders

Please I need the support of doctors in the house. I Don’t want to rush to any hospital because of the trending covid-19.

My story goes thus:

Sometimes in April I travelled for a function, so I had an urge to urinate. I then went to the toilet to wee but I experience urinary pain and the urine was dropping intermittently. Immediately after that experience the pain, while urinating, was gone.

After two weeks precisely I started feeling some pains; this I can’t even say precisely where the pain was coming from. But what i could just say is that it is within my manhood system.

Thereafter I told someone who is a pharmacist and prescribed antibiotics (cyprotab) and one pain relief medicine, which I used for almost 7 days.

Immediately after the 7days the system was okay, but not like before.

After a week, I still felt that pain and my urine interval was not like before.

Presently, I don’t feel any pain, but After urinating, I still feel like my manhood holds urine. In other word, I visit toilet to pee too often.

This is how I feel now: It is like after urinating, some still stay at the tip of my manhood, which makes me to patrol the toilet to pee.

Despite the fact that I never had any form of sexual immorality whatsoever.

Fortunately for me, I did complete body test in January at Uch, Ibadan, and everything was very fine.

What do you suggest I do?

Thanks and regards.

Dial 08058325445 to have yourself diagnosed by a certified medical doctor via Zoom.

It's a service rendered by a humanitarian organization in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House: I Need Help. by naijaboy756: 7:59pm On May 11, 2020
Check your prostate urgently

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House: I Need Help. by tataiwo09(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2020
naijaboy756:
Check your prostate urgently

How can I get this done?
Re: Doctors In The House: I Need Help. by naijaboy756: 8:41pm On May 11, 2020
tataiwo09:

How can I get this done?
go to a lab
Re: Doctors In The House: I Need Help. by uboma(m): 2:15am On May 12, 2020
odutolasodiq:

Dial 08058325445 to have yourself diagnosed by a certified medical doctor via Zoom.

It's a service rendered by a humanitarian organization in Nigeria.

@op, disregard the suggestion above.

Visit the nearest Govt. teaching hospital to see a doctor and run the necessary laboratory investigations. Good health to you.
Re: Doctors In The House: I Need Help. by odutolasodiq(m): 5:43am On May 12, 2020
uboma:

@op, disregard the suggestion above.

Visit the nearest Govt. teaching hospital to see a doctor and run the necessary laboratory investigations. Good health to you.
It's only a suggestion which can be disregarded of course, but much more better than seeking medical advice from a faceless person on nairaland. If you had been to any government owned hospital in this covid19 period, you will understand how meaningful this initiative is.
Re: Doctors In The House: I Need Help. by uboma(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2020
odutolasodiq:
It's only a suggestion which can be disregarded of course, but much more better than seeking medical advice from a faceless person on nairaland. If you had been to any government owned hospital in this covid19 period, you will understand how meaningful this initiative is.

Tell us, what is happening at government owned hospitals (especially the teaching hospitals as I suggested) during these covid-19 pandemic?

Will your initiative also run laboratory investigations on him via zoom?

(1) (Reply)

Problem With My Sense Organ / Ten Daily Habits That Damage The Brain / Reasons You Should Eat A Banana Every day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.