Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,059 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? (32296 Views)

Lucas Bergvall Has Been Given An Overall / Which Would You Choose? / At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:21pm On May 12, 2020
yomitex:
The best age is between 28-32
why if i may ask
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:24pm On May 12, 2020
Lamanii22:
sweethat, why
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:25pm On May 12, 2020
Grandlord:
30 man, 30 cool
Y 30 sir
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by ojun50(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2020
TodayNAlways:

This is how people fail exam and next thing they would be shouting, "upon all I wrote he still failed me".
Lols if I tell you d correct answer you go complain say my writing no fine..... Say make I come sort you.
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:27pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by IkePeters(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by EtteP(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:29pm On May 12, 2020
Pattypatt:
are u talking from personal experience
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:32pm On May 12, 2020
bankiski:
23 years is perfect for me. At 23 my hair line was still intact but now it's fast turning Papa Ajasco
u must be in ur sixties
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by kenniekool(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:33pm On May 12, 2020
creepsyme:
is it becos dey say life starts at 40
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Candoit: 2:37pm On May 12, 2020
bankiski:
23 years is perfect for me. At 23 my hair line was still intact but now it's fast turning Papa Ajasco

this got me laughing.... hahahahha...
How old are u now?
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Prachpro(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2020
BluntNigerian:
#JustForFun...
If you are given the opportunity to remain at one particular age forever, and you are to choose the particular age by yourself, which number would you choose to be your age??

My current age (not even one day younger) because of what i know now today
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:39pm On May 12, 2020
Kennytorio1:
I think 30 is the best of all..you look agile and sweet sixteen while you can meet up many standards
i thought your 20s was d best
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Darsh123: 2:39pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Great333: 2:43pm On May 12, 2020
4ckz:
I think life was best at childhood, 10 - 16. Nothing much bothered me, not money, not fame, not sex, not women. Totall peace, I wish I could learn how to not care about anything.
I can teach you how
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:46pm On May 12, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

No, you don’t! cheesy
good afternoon
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:50pm On May 12, 2020
Akukaliaa:
If no be for the sake of Bleep and the sweetness of toto; I for say 8 to 11. Those years were awesome. Nothing bothered me. I had all I wanted. But because of toto, I go choose 28...nothing sweet pass banging toto as a young man full of life.
u still fit fork at your old age with beta alomo
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Investnow2017: 2:51pm On May 12, 2020
Reasons?
My favorite Bible characters assumed regal statuses at that age:

1.Joseph became Egypt's Prime Minister
2. Priests officially commenced their assignment
3. David was anointed to be King of Israel
4. Jesus became the Christ at his baptism
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Oshokalo: 2:52pm On May 12, 2020
The age and time when i careless about responsibility, i dont think hw i will pay rent
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by crackhouse(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2020
I will choose to be 35yrs forever. Mature, young and ready to mingle.
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:55pm On May 12, 2020
HeadNigga:
Free expo for y'all. Most posters, if not all, are above the age they wish they could stay forever. So to know if that girl you are tripping for is your Auntie, quote her on this thread and get her to comment.
u sharp
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Olodo24: 2:58pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Investnow2017: 3:00pm On May 12, 2020
Durentt:
Why would i want To choose To be stagnant in growing. Rubbish joke

Man was not created to grow old. With eternity stretched before Adam and Eve, they would have remained peak in health at the point they were created without having to grow older.

No calendar, no counting of date except for reference purposes, as you have eternity stretched before you ETERNALLY. It's an amazing concept quite appealing to contemplate. Thank God that what he purposed will not fail, and he has not changed his mind either, Psalm 37 verse 29.

1 Like

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by bighorlus(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2020
Liposure:
Y

From my own personal life experience, I made a lot of major life changing decisions at that age.
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 3:03pm On May 12, 2020
Mikocake:
26 mehn
why men
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 3:08pm On May 12, 2020
pelicanbeau:
I so much enjoyed 21 so much
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 3:12pm On May 12, 2020
Torie8:
For a woman sweet 19 smiley
i guess u had sex 4 d first at dat age
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Mikocake(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2020
Liposure:
why men
Health wise and physical wise you're on top @ that age mehn. Always bubbling..
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Xclusiveme: 3:17pm On May 12, 2020
4ckz:
I think life was best at childhood, 10 - 16. Nothing much bothered me, not money, not fame, not sex, not women. Totall peace, I wish I could learn how to not care about anything.

I swear
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 12, 2020
Liposure:
are u talking from personal experience
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.