Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" (3517 Views)

VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo / The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / Gov. Elrufai Leads Delegation Of Kaduna Government Officials In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by Chikelue2000(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2020
chatinent:
I remember a line: 'he may be short, but doesn't mean you won't dobale, charlie.'
na joke now
Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by Nobody: 6:54am On May 12, 2020
Patrons of sai babarism.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by FlordFlorez(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2020
Coal calling charcoal black. Lols...
Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by LZAA: 7:59am On May 12, 2020
imhotep:
Patrons of sai babarism.

cc lzaa
Bamite and bambambiglo especially

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by Nobody: 8:05am On May 12, 2020
LZAA:

Sai mama grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by bamite(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2020
LZAA:

No sense as usual. Smh

Imhotep inclusive. So sad wasted sperms
Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by Nobody: 8:20am On May 12, 2020
bamite:

No sense as usual. Smh

Imhotep inclusive. So sad wasted sperms
The only thing that makes sense to you is sai dullardism grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by bamite(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2020
imhotep:

The only thing that makes sense to you is sai dullardism grin

cc lzaa

Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by Nobody: 8:48am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=bamite post=89455898][/quote]

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by lukui: 9:00am On May 12, 2020
El rufai for President 2023
Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by StreetFight: 11:15am On May 12, 2020
Adiola:
see as Yorubas are fighting hard to divert our attention from calling a mere commissioner short man oboy the useless is damn too short and retard ,oluwale certificate user foolish man

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced. You sound like someone who has inherited psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance from his parents, do it's generational madness.
Re: Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" by Adiola(f): 11:58am On May 12, 2020
StreetFight:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced. You sound like someone who has inherited psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance from his parents, do it's generational madness.
I know u beat up your parents the reason you can't respect me your senior meanwhile how is your mum going to be today ? I hope your dad won't come home tonight because it's my turn tonight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia / The 15 Most Useless Politicians In The History Of Nigeria / Ekiti IGR: EKIRS Embarks On Tax Compliance Enforcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.