Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Help I Dont Know How To Save Money !!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help I Dont Know How To Save Money !!! (222 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak / This Will Shock You Especially The First One Fact That You Dont Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Dont Know How To Save Money !!! by darhray(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2020
I am 24 years of age and i dont know how to cultivate the habit of saving money, i get tired and start thinking the moment my money goes down, i will plan well and the next moment i recieve alert of 20k in hours the money will finish, u dnt even have up to 10k in my account, what do you think i can do please, no insult
Re: Help I Dont Know How To Save Money !!! by waleyp(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2020
This is really a bad habit, if you can't save now then will you be able to save later? If you have two bank account, try use one for savings and the other one for normal spending
Re: Help I Dont Know How To Save Money !!! by jzamani(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2020
I was once like you, what I did, I opened a separate account and refuse to apply for atm, I also blocked all debit transaction from my account so I wouldn't spend the money..
Re: Help I Dont Know How To Save Money !!! by kcowen(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2020
darhray:
I am 24 years of age and i dont know how to cultivate the habit of saving money, i get tired and start thinking the moment my money goes down, i will plan well and the next moment i recieve alert of 20k in hours the money will finish, u dnt even have up to 10k in my account, what do you think i can do please, no insult
They call it spiritual leaking pocket according to what one prophetess told me
Re: Help I Dont Know How To Save Money !!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 11, 2020
darhray:
I think you haven’t been earning better money yet.

(1) (Reply)

Admin Email Address / Check This Out / cm2 dongle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.