Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres (38742 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Noel19: 10:05pm On May 11, 2020
Upon this Rock I will build my Church and the gate of hell shall never prevail against it.

Roman Catholic Church!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Galactico4ever(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2020
nice. They should also reduce the tuition and hostel fees for all their sbchools after the lockdown.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by ikorodureporta: 10:10pm On May 11, 2020
They'v donated d facilities over a month now.... Yesterday, I heard a complain from a Priest that the govt hasn't shown any interest in their gesture, yet they keep complaining of lack of isolation centres
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by ikorodureporta: 10:13pm On May 11, 2020
Noel19:
Upon this Rock I will build my Church and the gate of hell shall never prevail against it.

Roman Catholic Church!
.You just remind me of Adefarasin's House On The Rock cheesy I never hear them share palliative since...

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Joemetry(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2020
Olarewaju89:

How is it true bro? So the hospital that was donated, where did catholic see the money from?

You must be a very young fellow my friend.

The Catholic church does not depend on your money to keep the church moving.

You remember when Christ said "Peter, on this rock I shall build my church and neither the gates of heaven nor hell shall prevail over it" ?
Na Catholic church be de church. Over 2000 year old.

The businesses they have bring forth millions of dollars everyday and no be priest(pastor, bishop, G.O) de control money na members.

Na God's own church.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by booz(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2020
Unfortunately, MURIC will not say Muslim patients should not be admitted in those hospitals o, but will soon come out to accuse the Church of 'forcing' Muslim patients to convert to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by labelle123(f): 10:17pm On May 11, 2020
Good one from the universal Church
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by FuckDaMods: 10:18pm On May 11, 2020
BabangidaHamza:

Am not a Christian but all my female siblings attended St Louis Sec. School and one of my brother attended St. Thomas Sec school here in Kano. When it comes to discipline I take my hat off for the Catholic Organization/Church
Yea bro, i recently understood that many muslims send their female children to Catholic schools cos of the discipline and organization. If not, I would have been surprised with your quote. smiley
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 11, 2020
where are the oyedepos, oyakilomes, Odimejes, Osibanjos and sulemans? they have all gone quiet, crooked pastors.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by betterman22(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2020
That's a good gesture
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Consultville(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2020
Thebigheart:
The one Dunamis pastor is doing, is orthodox churches that doing that isn't?

Do I need to underline and caps "only a few" ?
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by ikorodureporta: 10:28pm On May 11, 2020
.. more like an audio donation though... recently, when the Catholic Archdiocese donated some stuff to the Lagos State govt, they only approved one of their hospital - St Raphael Ijede Ikorodu
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Oluwademilade: 10:33pm On May 11, 2020
May God's blessings, grace and protection continue to abide with his people.
Big thanks to the Catholic Church for this gesture
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Nmezor(f): 10:34pm On May 11, 2020
Really cool...the catholic church rocks

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Lastmankc(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2020
The mumuric, what are they donating

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Aktsmith104: 10:35pm On May 11, 2020
The pace setter church, they never disappoint in taking responsibility. What a sacrificial giving. Catholic Church have the strongest government in the world. God will continue to bless His church

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by edoairways: 10:35pm On May 11, 2020
gypsey:
where are the oyedepos, oyakilomes, Odimejes, Osibanjos and sulemans? they have all gone quiet, crooked pastors.
Suleman is taking care of widows in Auchi.
Oyakhilome is doing similar thing hence no need to blow trumpet
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by edoairways: 10:38pm On May 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
nice. They should also reduce the tuition and hostel fees for all their sbchools after the lockdown.
At the expense of their cost? Do you know how much it cost to pay a lecturer/teacher?
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Kazim88: 10:39pm On May 11, 2020
Thisis2raw:
Not to criticize any religion but what has the Islamic imans done to help during this trying times?

The way we have been critizing pastors and bishops since this pandemic it as if, it's Christian that brought it

Don't Say we.. say the way "I" have been criticizing pastors and Bishoos...

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by mrkings84(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2020
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION, ITS A WAY TO LIFE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Ezmans: 10:42pm On May 11, 2020
omowolewa:
Having that number of hospital is great and making it available is awesome.
Am waiting for MURIC & nigerian supreme council for Islamic affairs isolation center donations
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Homiesjinxbank: 10:44pm On May 11, 2020
Muric should go and seat down jare,The toothless dog would soon shout say the donation was an Agenda to belittle them muslim..

limeta:
Muric to donate 1000

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by rayobaba(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
While this seems commendable in the heat of things, what happens to people who need treatment for other diseases and sickness other than covid 19? These hospitals were serving the localties they were built in before the pandemic and those needs are still existent covid 19 or not. I think this is an extremely myopic action.
exactly, you have a good point.
You know you are wiser than all the Catholic leaders that agreed to reach that decision.
Infact they wl send other sick people out of the hospital.
Haa, you are so wise.
Mehn! U are too wise.
Infact, you are not myopic.

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Warmaterial(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2020
Waiting for muric
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by naijaboy756: 11:05pm On May 11, 2020
apexc4361:
[color=#] 797723[/color]
you must be a scammer for using different monikers to lure and post same stuff
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by HITdemUP: 11:07pm On May 11, 2020
isram:
Churches have been donating up and down when will mosque donate ?

if its to type rubbish and insult Christians they will have power
You just a religion fanatic just like the evil bokoharam Islamists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place / I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.