Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Please Help Why Is This Happening To Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Why Is This Happening To Me (288 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Why Is This Happening To Me by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
Good evening everyone.... I have noticed (in the last two months) that my breath smells a lot even after brushing. I used to brush twice everyday (before the lockdown) and now (during the lock down), I brush about three or four times. But I still have a stinky breath embarassed. The worst part is that people around me always complain of foul odour whenever I'm eating, drinking water or even swallowing my saliva undecided . My brother told me it smells like faeces. Please I need to know what this is and how I can cure it. I'm planning to go to the hospital for a proper check-up when I collect my salary this month end, as I have spent the little I had during the lock down. But month end seems too far because this issue is really affecting me now.

Please help, thank you

Ps: I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke
Re: Please Help Why Is This Happening To Me by emillysmigael(f): 8:47pm On May 11, 2020
Always use mouth wash to gaggle your mouth and chew mints from time to time...Also see a dentist
Re: Please Help Why Is This Happening To Me by sammychimex(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2020
You should get tested for infections, there must be an underlying infection you need to hurry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Why Is This Happening To Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 11, 2020
Good
A visit to a hospital is a good idea.

Meanwhile b4 then focus on the tongue as well while brushing amd change the paste you are currently using.

Keep records of what happens each day.

Remember the TONGUE
Re: Please Help Why Is This Happening To Me by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 11, 2020
Jeez!
My bro go for checkup first...Maybe there's something in your stomach oozing out that smell via your mouth, your mouth might not necessarily be stinky.
Sometimes its also diabolical too!

(1) (Reply)

Violence Against Doctors And Nigerians / She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! / Coronavirus: Dexamethasone Proves First Life-saving Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.