Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Whether WHO Approve Or Not The Herbal Medicine Has Been Discovered To Covid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whether WHO Approve Or Not The Herbal Medicine Has Been Discovered To Covid 19 (320 Views)

Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / I Have Been Scammed By The Herbal Drugs Seller Doctor Wale / Finally Covid-19 Vaccine Has Been Discovered In Paris, France. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whether WHO Approve Or Not The Herbal Medicine Has Been Discovered To Covid 19 by ProfOlu(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2020
News: Madagascar president has declared that whether WHO approves or not the Herbal medicine that has been discovered to cure COVID 19, he will continue to use it in order to heal people.
He added that; "it's not time to play or make money but to save people from this evil pandemic. GOD has shown us real mecine but evil people want to oppose. I'll use it to save my people and Africa at large. Those who underestimate Africans, let them be. The girl you are seeing on the picture being tested was tested postive one week ago but she's completely healed by the same Herbal medicine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whether WHO Approve Or Not The Herbal Medicine Has Been Discovered To Covid 19 by Righteousness89(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2020
Glory to GOD for His Mercies over Evil W.h.o gates and friends combination..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Coronavirus Death Calculator 'predicts Your Risk Of Dying' From Killer Bug / “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG / Corona Virus: Ogun State Extended Lockdown For One Week More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.