Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,291 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Created A Job For Myself When None Was Available. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Created A Job For Myself When None Was Available. (244 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Created A Job For Myself When None Was Available. by Femsolutionist(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2020
I have seen and heard over the years that there are no jobs out there. I never heard sufficient understanding of this not until I finished my first degree programme and got feedbacks from some of my friends in search for jobs.
I know that there are jobs at there but not just a job, but limited jobs with competitions.
The understanding of the above made me think beyond the box while on campus to go acquire some soft digital skills which today had turned to a profitable job for me with less stress.
What is Soft Digital Skills Right?
Soft Digital Skills are the skills that one can render to a client or customers in form of products or services using the smartphone to create passive income to earn in exchange of one time and energy.
Some of these skills includes:
- Podcasting setup and Monetization
- Ebooks creation and Monetization
- Video courses creation and Monetization
- Paystack / PayPal / Payoneer setup an Monetization
- Animations
- Graphics design
- Landing pages setup and Monetization
- Mini Importation etc..
All the above stated cumulatively earn me between 100-200k consistently and can do same for you too..
I have put together a video demonstration on each of the above stated skills that will show a step by step ways on how to get started.

The above stated skills videos and simplified Ebooks will be available for just 3k for 24 hours
If interested, chat or call 081463.. 02272

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria - Www.cvclicks.com / Wordpress Developer Needed - One Week Job / General Health, Safety & Environment (hse Level 1 & 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.