Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) (66995 Views)

How To Check If A Used Iphone Has Been Repaired With Fake Or Original Parts / How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Justarandomguy: 3:19pm On May 13, 2020
bestpunterever:
Pls how to tell if this phone is a refurbished or original London used (image)

Please I need somebody to put me through, i'm about to buy this phone online but i'm more concerned about the authentication of the phone..

Should acclaimed real London used phone has a nylon covering it's screen or it's just a refurbished phone whose body has just been changed to make it look as new.

I need you guys to help me out.
Bro refurbished products are usually sealed or packaged. Only difference is that some parts might have been changed or even the charger is not the original one. While used comes with just the phone.
Normally refurbished is more expensive than used products, most of the phones u get from like ikeja are used.
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by thowbie7ven(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2020
Obakashdee:
You cannot tell unless you’ve used an exact replica of the phone before, for instance I use an iPhone 8, if I see a refurbished iPhone 8 I will know based on the background light of the phone, the glass back and so on. So a London used phone might still be good as new but refurbished will have had some changes in the hardware
Bro, if it's the background light that's because the screen must have been fixed or replaced...some, you might not tell...some might just be speaker defects and it's parts replaced to become refurbished
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by thowbie7ven(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
MartinsD12:

Second hand whether London used or refurbished no good at all for phone don't waste money rather if you don't have the money for the new phone one want save up the money to buy brand new it doesn't matter the months spent to save as long as one gets a phone that will last at least 3 years
Boss, some London used make sense oooo....Just pray you get a good and a trust worthy seller...Some UK Used phones are top notch and will also save you cost
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Jamescaspn45(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2020
Refurbished are phones with defects sent back to the company... company fix the defects and retail them at cheaper price..
Refurbished after fixes from the company can be 100% ok or not 100% reliable like the ones shipped without defects... refurbished aren't fakes.
London UK used where used by the said people in UK or London and shipped to Nigeria for you to buy.
Cloned as the name implies are cloned copies of the original products.

Oga u are tlking a nonsense u are tlking in d rubbish
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2020
thowbie7ven:
Boss, some London used make sense oooo....Just pray you get a good and a trust worthy seller...Some UK Used phones are top notch and will also save you cost
OK
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by akmath: 6:37pm On May 13, 2020
puremaker7:
can you tell us different between them?
Difference
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by puremaker7(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2020
akmath:
Difference
Mr lecturer, thanks
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Tunechi1(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=southniyikaye post=89486201][/quote]
how much
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Tunechi1(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2020
southniyikaye:
how much
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by flejnr(f): 10:04am On May 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
I will really appreciate that madam

You will sure a little appreciation afterwards
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 14, 2020
flejnr:

You will sure a little appreciation afterwards
of course I am no ingrate
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by flejnr(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
of course I am no ingrate

Were do you stay ?
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 14, 2020
flejnr:

Were do you stay ?
ibadan
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by flejnr(f): 6:55pm On May 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
ibadan

Ouch I stay in Enugu
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Obakashdee(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2020
aAK1:
rubbish

FooI
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by greenalwaz: 11:15pm On May 17, 2020
falcon01:
just check for screen burn That's the main issue with refurbished phone open a browser or an app with white background and check if you'd see icons shown in orange colour or red in the form of water mark, that is a damn refurbished phone or you could simply look up the IMEI and check info about the phone.
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by greenalwaz: 11:16pm On May 17, 2020
bravesoul247:
Just dial dial *#06# then input the imei number on imei.info. This should confirm what the buyer says the phone is.

If you need extra free data or making money from home just dial *432# on your airtel SIM to get started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtn 1gb For N200, 2.5gb For N500 And 5gb For N1000 – Night Plan. / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.