Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) (66922 Views)

How To Check If A Used Iphone Has Been Repaired With Fake Or Original Parts / How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2020
Discombulator:

I laugh at your ignorance
It's my opinion and personal policy I can't change it for anything second hand phone for wetin na
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by smiliyB(f): 8:12pm On May 12, 2020
bestpunterever:
Pls how to tell if this phone is a refurbished or original London used (image)

Please I need somebody to put me through, i'm about to buy this phone online but i'm more concerned about the authentication of the phone..

Should acclaimed real London used phone has a nylon covering it's screen or it's just a refurbished phone whose body has just been changed to make it look as new.

I need you guys to help me out.
My eyes ooo undecided undecided I was wondering who is this person asking nairalanders how To Tell If This plane Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? grin grin lockdown hunger don dey affect my eyes grin this is what I read first

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2020
yom2:
I have used some London and refurbished for 6years ( nokiaE5) (lenovo android)
OK I no fit try am Sha, it's my policy
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Ooye12: 8:15pm On May 12, 2020
Try to be careful don’t buy fufu ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2020
Don't buy it u will end up regretting. I once bought A Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.. it was really painful.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by EggSauce(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2020
Refurbished phones are better than used one's... Atleast you'll get new battery in it with 100% battery life plus spotless new casing... Scratchless screen and so on...

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by kemii6127: 8:23pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 1271957[/color]
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by aAK1(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2020
Obakashdee:
You cannot tell unless you’ve used an exact replica of the phone before, for instance I use an iPhone 8, if I see a refurbished iPhone 8 I will know based on the background light of the phone, the glass back and so on. So a London used phone might still be good as new but refurbished will have had some changes in the hardware
rubbish
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Swagahyk(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2020
bestpunterever:

Please I need somebody to put me through, i'm about to buy this phone online but i'm more concerned about the authentication of the phone..

Should acclaimed real London used phone has a nylon covering it's screen or it's just a refurbished phone whose body has just been changed to make it look as new.

LG G4 and G3 have little difference between them. Same physical design and the
▪Network 4G LTE.
▪32G internal memory
▪3G RAM
▪ Android version 5.0

But don't buy this phone...you won't enjoy it for long they generally have software issues.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by greatbuc(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2020
Online phone.. Its like you don't read much of the news lately.. What if the phone is a stolen one.. You will be as guilty as the thief bro
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Staphylococcus: 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
Lagos used
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Farki: 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
puffynana:

The only reason refurbished phones are to be avoided in Nigeria is because majority that ends up here were refurbished by some low end company in China, most times using fake parts that will eventually give you problems cause they sell them very cheap.( I remember the old days of blackberry)

If a phone is refurbished by a manufacturing company, take apple for example, the phone will be basically brand-new and will cost maybe $200 less than the brand-new ones.

So it's better to avoid them in Nigeria especially the ones that have this tiny white sticker under the battery cover

I remember buying one cheap Chinese phone with good specs from Jumia, the day it came the navigation bar stopped working and I couldn't return it. The phone slowly started to fall apart and after it finally died I swore to never buy from Jumia again.

It is better to buy a phone you can physically turn on and use from a shop with a receipt and a good return policy or buy from a friend. It's better than wasting money gambling online.
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by codeminta: 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
I have never heard good reviews about this phone...pple complain of heat and and bad battery.... pls check other brands

I need laptop pleas help my career...i have no money to buy...
olalekansodi3@gmail.com
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by kemii836: 8:37pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 1615026[/color]
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by wiszzy101: 8:40pm On May 12, 2020
That's chickgo phone na.
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by kemii637: 8:41pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 369693[/color]
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Originalsly: 8:43pm On May 12, 2020
Not a tech guy... but refurbished phones from the makers can be as good or better than the new one of the same model. But that depends on whether the phone never went to market.... or if the phone was used.... returned and repaired/refurbished. Then stores may repair damaged phones and list them as refurbished. Refurbished phones/electronic equipment from the factory usually comes in brown a brown box while the new ones come in a coloured box.... white with blue.... blue with white etc... never brown.and black. These phones are always original. Used phones ... oh well... can be anything... just a used phone... can be original... fake... refurbished.... DIY repaired.... likely to have a problem.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2020
Why the impatience? I would advice you save till you are able to afford a brand new phone, that phone will frustrate you if you ain't lucky.

I don't trust any fairly used phone, instead of me to buy a fairly used iPhone I would go for a brand new Android phone instead.
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by duality(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2020
Refurbished phone full AliExpress nau.

Go select for dia
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by GodPunishBiafra: 8:49pm On May 12, 2020
PEOPLE ARE INDEED DUMB IN THIS COUNTRY...

HOW COME NO ONE HAS TALKED ABOUT IMEI CHECKER...?

Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by kemii393: 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2020
That rubbish phone? I use it meh that phone na yeye battery, camera, just big for noting. I will advice you to run, since I switched to huawei meh am enjoying smooth ride.
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by kemii4541: 8:56pm On May 12, 2020
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 12, 2020
bobo65:

Lol
Stop displaying ignorance
Screen burn has nothing to do with refurbishments

I dey tell u bro. So many ignorance on this thread. If a phone is bought brand new and the owner dropped it within the first 2 weeks and had a screen crack (or maybe it had a factory detect like speaker not working fine), he returns it to the manufacturer and gets a replacement. Manufacturer fixes the problem with OEM parts and resell it as refurbished. What does that have to do with screen burn?
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Refurbished are phones with defects sent back to the company... company fix the defects and retail them at cheaper price..
Refurbished after fixes from the company can be 100% ok or not 100% reliable like the ones shipped without defects... refurbished aren't fakes.

London UK used where used by the said people in UK or London and shipped to Nigeria for you to buy.

Cloned as the name implies are cloned copies of the original products.

You tried for the enlightenment. Many people are caught in this web of referring to refurbished phones as phones with problem(s), repaired and put on sale. But you're yet to tell us what we should refer to that phone displayed by the OP in a clear term. Kindly tell us.
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by ishitinyourmouf: 9:08pm On May 12, 2020
bestpunterever:

this is the wrst phone to buy. te battery is bleeped up
Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 12, 2020
akpota:
if u didn't enjoy the phone, that doesn't mean another person wont enjoy it. If u buy a good phone, u would love it. That LG is a sleek phone.

I wouldn't advice anyone to buy an LG g4 though. Not that LG don't make fine phones, in fact they make some of the best value for money phones. But LG g4 is one of the worst they have made. Bootloop is a major problem affecting a chunk numbers of LG g4

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) by kemii2585: 9:12pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 250953[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtn 1gb For N200, 2.5gb For N500 And 5gb For N1000 – Night Plan. / 9 Incredible Useful Things I Didn’t Know Chrome Could Do. / Nokia C1 Unboxing and Review - N18,500 budget smartphone Review (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.