Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Backslidden Without Repentance In Christ Jesus Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Backslidden Without Repentance In Christ Jesus Crucified (229 Views)

Believing In Jesus Christ Without Repentance Is Incomplete / For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backslidden Without Repentance In Christ Jesus Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 1:14am On May 12, 2020
"These [false teachers] are springs without water and mists driven by a tempest, for whom is reserved the gloom of black darkness. 18 For uttering arrogant words of vanity [pompous words disguised to sound scholarly or profound, but meaning nothing and containing no spiritual truth], they beguile and lure using lustful desires, by sensuality, those who barely escape from the ones who live in error. 19 They promise them liberty, when they themselves are the slaves of depravity—for by whatever anyone is defeated and overcome, to that [person, thing, philosophy, or concept] he is continually enslaved. 20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world by [personal] knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, their last condition has become worse for them than the first. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have [personally] known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to have turned back from the holy commandment [verbally] handed on to them. 22 The thing spoken of in the true proverb has happened to them, “The dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “A sow is washed only to wallow [again] in the mire.” (2 Peter 2:17-22 amp)
Re: Backslidden Without Repentance In Christ Jesus Crucified by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:28am On May 12, 2020
Have mercy on me o Lord
I struggle with obeying wat I teach
Re: Backslidden Without Repentance In Christ Jesus Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 11:55pm On May 12, 2020
"And He said to them, Have you never [even] read what David did when he was in need and was hungry, he and those who were accompanying him?— How he went into the house of God when Abiathar was the high priest, and ate the sacred loaves set forth [before God], which it is not permitted or lawful for any but the priests to eat, and [how he] also gave [them] to those who were with him?" (Mark 2:25-26 amp)

Looking at this passage from a different perspective; when David was hungry with his companions, he did not go into agreement with the *household of the devil (occultism, prostitution, lesbianism, gay, fraud, betting/gambling, lies, deceitful-business/relationship/partnership)* rather he went into the house of God (intensified prayer lifestyle & searching for Jesus Christ Crucified in the Scriptures) which led him to find food(Jesus Christ Crucified; the bread of life and the only authentic food that sustains human-soul spotless, blameless and at peace with HIM on this earthly existence) for himself and his companions thus
"Practice and cultivate and meditate upon these duties; throw yourself wholly into them [as your ministry], so that your progress may be evident to everybody. Look well to yourself [to your own personality] and to [your] teaching; persevere in these things [hold to them], for by so doing you will save both yourself and those who hear you." (1 Timothy 4:15-16)

Have you surrendered your life completely to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified ?

Are you ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified now ?

Maranatha!!! Come Lord Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Backslidden Without Repentance In Christ Jesus Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 11:56pm On May 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Have mercy on me o Lord

May His mercy and grace overcome your weakness and lead you into His spotless lifestyle in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Backslidden Without Repentance In Christ Jesus Crucified by juitar(m): 6:17am On May 14, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Have mercy on me o Lord
The Lord will see us all through baby

(1) (Reply)

Why I've Done This / Opinion: Who Are The Hypocrites On Here? / That Minor Attack May Become A Major Attack If You Do Nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.