Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! (1142 Views)

Naomi Osaka Is Pregnant / Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar / WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by Galactico4ever(m): 2:11am On May 12, 2020
After weeks of rumours regarding the status of the wwe raw women's champion Becky lynch a.k.a. The Man,the british superstar finally appeared on today's episode of monday night raw to address the fans. On an emotional night for becky and wwe fans,the man announced that she will be relinquishing her championship,held for more than 400 days, to sunday's money in the bank (MITB) winner Asuka after revealing that she is expecting her first child with fiance and fellow superstar Seth rollins. She said that the MITB womens ladder match was actually for her championship,and told asuka "you go and be a warrior,cause i'm gonna be a mother".In a heartwarming reaction after the announcement,several members of the raw locker room hugged becky backstage and congratulated her while other superstars and wwe legends took to twitter to congratulate the champ as she begins her journey of motherhood. http://twitter.com/wwe/status/1260002037858795520?p=v She left the wwe universe with one last thank you on twitter @BeckyLynchWWE
Re: WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by Jumlek2411: 2:20am On May 12, 2020
Congratulations in advance Becky
Re: WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by meobizy(f): 2:41am On May 12, 2020
WWE should have paid for surrogacy. Goddamn these big money companies and their stinginess when it comes to spending.
Re: WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by Galactico4ever(m): 3:02am On May 12, 2020
meobizy:
WWE should have paid for surrogacy. Goddamn these big money companies and their stinginess when it comes to spending.
Maybe she wanted to experience the joy of being pregnant and delivering her own baby. Besides I think she needed a break from wrestling

1 Like

Re: WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by Anwons(m): 3:38am On May 12, 2020
meobizy:

What if the person in question isn't interested? Would you go against the person's will?
Re: WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:23am On May 12, 2020
A woman calling herself the MAN.. has a man called himself the WOMAN..

Women always wanting to be men
Re: WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by toffyz(m): 5:26am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Baba easy oo
Only God knows what you've just taken now
You go dey alright sha

2 Likes

Re: WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by fergie001: 8:22am On May 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Maybe she wanted to experience the joy of being pregnant and delivering her own baby. Besides I think she needed a break from wrestling

Ya...she indeed needed that. She has been champ for a long time, and becoming very predictable. I very well doubt she will be back stronger.

If they will allow Bayley step up..she dey try.
Re: WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by StubbornGENIUS: 2:14pm On May 12, 2020
The boss, the man, empress of tomorrow, irresistible force...WWE has been a great source of entertainment throughout this pandemic. i'll miss becky though. but what about shayna baszler ??i preferred her to asuka
Re: WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 12, 2020
To every singles muslims who are still searching for true love at Readytomingle we help with Matchmaking,dating and finding of love,finding your love is just a click away. Join our whatsapp page through the link below and we shall help you to achieve your dreams.

https:///2Lh2jNb
Or you join our platform using 08174673270
We helping the muslim ummah
Re: WWE superstar "THE MAN" Is Pregnant! by dumininu01(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2020
One of my favorite female wrestler... Tho Seth Rollins lazy die grin grin... I knew Mctinyre will beat him

(1) (Reply)

Daily Sure 2 Odds / Joan Laporta Determined To Bring Pep Guardiola Back To Barcelona / Super Eagles Nations Cup Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.