Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

A Computer Novice Needs An Urgent Advise - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Computer Novice Needs An Urgent Advise (655 Views)

Please Help ,am A Novice In Computer ! / Difference Between Hibernate And Sleep On A Computer / I Need A Computer Engineer In Lekki Or Ajah Area To Help Me Check My System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Computer Novice Needs An Urgent Advise by Galloman(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2020
Hi esteem Nairalanders!
I just bought a laptop for the first time and hitherto the purchase I had almost zero knowledge of the usage of computer.
As a novice, Which computer package should I start learning?
Re: A Computer Novice Needs An Urgent Advise by oyigah(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2020
Microsoft office..

2 Likes

Re: A Computer Novice Needs An Urgent Advise by Tunex252(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2020
How to make use of your computer..
Learn how to type

1 Like

Re: A Computer Novice Needs An Urgent Advise by udemzyudex(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2020
Galloman:
Hi esteem Nairalanders!
I just bought a laptop for the first time and hitherto the purchase I had almost zero knowledge of the usage of computer.
As a novice, Which computer package should I start learning?

Download mavis beacon, it will teach you how to type like a professional.

Then install Microsoft Office, and if you're the type that get things easily, you can download YouTube tutorial videos on how to use them or enrol yourself in a computer training school for that.
Re: A Computer Novice Needs An Urgent Advise by Galloman(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2020
udemzyudex:

Then install Microsoft Office, and if you're the type that get things easily, you can download YouTube tutorial videos on how to use them or enrol yourself in a computer training school for that.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: A Computer Novice Needs An Urgent Advise by Olayetan(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
udemzyudex:

I downloaded Mavis beacon for my younger brother to learn typing, after running it once, it was asking for product key the 2nd time and I've searched the net for the product key but couldn't find any.

How do I source for the product key pls?

(1) (Reply)

Who Want A Swap Laptop Deal Asap With Add On Money / Open Offer For This Macbook Pro 2020 - ITEM SOLD, THREAD CLOSED!!!! / How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.