Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing (22491 Views)

Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing by Staphylococcus: 10:08am On May 12, 2020
Godogodo20:
[s][/s]

Your ban is loading...
Re: White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing by 12inchess: 10:33am On May 12, 2020
Let me give you a tip that many of you don't know because you don't live in America. The reason the virus grew rapidly here is because many people refused to wear masks and the govt didn't encourage it.
Re: White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing by bewla(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Too many people envy that house
That is why you keep seeing movies about the fall of the president and that house

White House down
Angel has fallen
Olympus has fallen

But for me i think that house is one overrated building
Not actually secured the way Americans over hype it

Common svlk 14s lobaev Russia sniper can fuckkk the president up inside that building
Don't let them think u a them terrorist
Re: White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing by MasterKernel: 12:11pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
That is why you keep seeing movies about the fall of the president and that house

White House down
Angel has fallen
Olympus has fallen

Common svlk 14s lobaev Russia sniper can fuckkk the president up inside that building

I don't blame your assertions, ignorance is well spelt out. Kindly consider shooting a US president while given speech in an open space, and see if you will alive to finish your move.

I advise you to read more articles on weaponry and intelligence.
US isn't same as Nigeria.
Re: White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing by GraphicDesigner(f): 12:22pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

White House down
Angel has fallen
Olympus has fallen

Go try am make u see the outcome.
Talk is cheap
Re: White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing by tareigns(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2020
zopaks:
Good idea

HE JUST LOST HIS FIRST JOB!
Hmmm, I just watched a video, it says rich people will be richer while poor will become poorer as this covid-19 situation will be with us for another 2 years because most job losses aren't coming back.

Thus, we should quickly start learning new stuffs that are home based and Online business related !

Meanwhile...

You reading this might lose that job soon!!!

Is this Collona villus situation destroying your 2020?

It's the time to start online Dropshipping to the US market!

Countries like US and Canada are getting monthly palliative packages from their government.

We here can use this situation as an advantage with a unique set of online business strategies.

As your mentor, you will learn how to do Dropshipping as an online business, do winning product research and run successful adverts that targets the US market.

Don't wait until you lose your job before you learn how to take financial advantage of this corolla villus wahala.

Since many of you are at home, Let me teach you the business of online dropshipping this corona period.

Click the link below to Join our Whatsapp training group class

https:///2348079230930

Stay safe Nairalanders ��

Very poor packaging and promotional technique. Don't scare prospective clients.... Entice them with good reasons.
Re: White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 12, 2020
JasonJidenna:
CNN are just trying hard to discredit and nail President Donald Trump...

But anyhow they try, Trump will still win.

They did worse than this in 2016 and failed woefully so they gonna fail again.

Agents of same sex marriage.
Re: White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing by edgecution(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
JasonJidenna:
CNN are just trying hard to discredit and nail President Donald Trump...

But anyhow they try, Trump will still win.

Not all time you argue. We can all see it. Trump and Pence don't wear masks. Must everything be about politics to you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US To Review Funding To WHO Next Week / Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House / FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.