Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (13698 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 58th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2020
ud4u:
Happy birthday Sir, please can I send account details

He no dey nairaland
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2020
hope it's not his football age?
happy birthday to Germany beatee

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by OakConsultNG: 7:46am On May 12, 2020
Okay
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Kingrefreshed: 7:47am On May 12, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ike Ekweremadu Turns 58 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Ekweremadu

We love you here in Munich germany and cant wait to show you our brotherly and undiluted love again.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by supereagle(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2020
Political Age.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by jericco1(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2020
Happy birthday bros

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by freelancerrr: 7:48am On May 12, 2020
HBD Sir

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2020
the way this post take reach FP what.

lala dem dey do partial partial
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Bondinus(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2020
Yam sure pass for the guy today
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by cardoctor(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2020
He looks 70

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ckenneths(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2020
Hypnotise:
Happy birthday sir.
Would you be celebrating it in Germany?

3 Consecutive senate yet nothing concrete to show.

That's not true. This senator has even over delivered on his promises.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by SweetCunt97(f): 7:52am On May 12, 2020
Mtcheeeeeew. How that one take concern us
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ckenneths(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2020
Happy birthday To the best senator Nigeria has produced ever.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by JPMorgan2: 7:53am On May 12, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by SLAP44: 7:55am On May 12, 2020
Hypnotise:
Happy birthday sir.
Would you be celebrating it in Germany?

3 Consecutive senate yet nothing concrete to show.

Liars are liable to die quick.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Hypnotise: 7:55am On May 12, 2020
ckenneths:

That's not true. This senator has even over delivered on his promises.
Ok like what? We learn everyday
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ishitinyourmouf: 7:56am On May 12, 2020
Discombulator:
Aiiint this the fool that got dragged like a goat I'm Germany the other day,fuvking politicians
he has achieved more than your useless papa
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Hypnotise: 7:57am On May 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Liars are liable to die quick.
So you better change your ways and stop lying.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Vadese1: 7:58am On May 12, 2020
One of the best Senator. Happy birthday Sir
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:58am On May 12, 2020
But that man resemble Shrek sha shocked
All these pesky nairalanders, make una leave ikeoha alone o. That man na my guy angry
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Teeklef(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2020
Lol!!! This man receive serious beating that year.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by barrypro: 8:00am On May 12, 2020
Happy birthday sir
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Hoodbilonia: 8:02am On May 12, 2020
Does
Does
Does
Ma name
Ringa bell

I love yams.
For yams i could jump bail.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:04am On May 12, 2020
Top1gun:
To hell with that fraudster, Ipob should have broken his head way back in Germany. [s]Almost 40 years in Senate nothing to show.[/s]
I'm 99.9546% sure that you don't know the senatorial district he represented for the said "40 years" but somehow you're sure he has nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2020
Happy birthday Sir. Meanwhile sub your Dstv and Gotv from home and contact us for any issues.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:10am On May 12, 2020
Happy birthday to the yam eater. Na only him and the gods knw how many yam he might eaten by now
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by SoNature(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2020
Ana eri ji na Germany? grin grin

One of the privileged Nigerians who has looted the system so badly

Happy birthday to him!!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Flyingngel(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2020
Hypnotise post:

Happy birthday sir.
Go to Germany. Your brothers have something to tell you.

What is the impact of being in the senate for 3 Consecutive terms (12 years)?

Bros, u see Ekweremadu, thatan is good. He has brought dividends of democracy to his people.
I serve in his village and his philanthropic way of life is second to none; let me not talk abt Aninri road from Aki na ukwa.
If my Senator were to up his game to at least 60% of what Ike has done and is still doing, there is no Senator in USA that will be able to compare the number of years spent with my senator.
Because he would be a life member of the Senate except he choose not to contest again.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Drizzy5001(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2020
Happy birthday sir we hope to see you here in Germany again grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Hypnotise: 8:21am On May 12, 2020
Flyingngel:
Hypnotise post:

Happy birthday sir.
Go to Germany. Your brothers have something to tell you.

What is the impact of being in the senate for 3 Consecutive terms (12 years)?

Bros, u see Ekweremadu, thatan is good. He has brought dividends of democracy to his people.
I serve in his village and his philanthropic way of life is second to none; let me not talk abt Aninri road from Aki na ukwa.
If my Senator were to up his game to at least 60% of what Ike has done and is still doing, there is no Senator in USA that will be able to compare the number of years spent with my senator.
Because he would be a life member of the Senate except he choose not to contest again.
Ok. Thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by DatAbujaBoy: 8:35am On May 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin you have spoken my mind
JasonJidenna:
grin

Many "Yams" will be served to guests and dignitaries from Germany on this special occasion...

Happy birthday Sir, more "Yams" to your barn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Frank Condemns Suit Against Yesufu, Davido, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Banky-W / Will The New Electoral Law Eliminate Rigging In 2023? / Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.