Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! (1160 Views)

Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by Great100000: 7:49am On May 12, 2020
Eating of fish Especially when they are well prepared fish eating is good. Although, there are people who will tell you they prefer to eat meat rather than fish. But whatever the case, a lot of people still eat a lot of fish.

Fish makes up more of our delicacy and gives the food a special kind of taste and flavour. Even most children prefer fish to meat, since fish is very soft and easy to eat and swallow.

If we begin to count foods that have proteins, fish will not be exempted because they are very proteinous and helps a child to develop. It also helps the repair of worn-out body tissues. It does make us strong.Since it has proteins, it is responsible for the rapid growth of a child.

Now let's see what Eating Head of fish does to our brains....

I've watched people go to market and after buying fish on the market, they'll ask the fish vendor to cut off the heads of the fish they bought and throw them away without knowing that the fish head has its own unique advantages.

The fish head contains nutritious fats which are contained in the fish's brain. Yes, fish have brain as well. It is in this brain that we find those nutrients that are very good for the brains of humans, but most of the time we end up not eating the head of fish who think it is a waste.

This is what it does for the human brain: the head of fish supplies the brain with a high level of vitamin A, which in turn is supplied to the eyes, which helps the brain to see more clearly.

It also provides our brain with what is called omega 3 that helps the brain fight germs and not just that when you eat the fish's head it will help our brain get iron and calcium. Iron and calcium are good for the surrounding tissues which support the brain walls.

It also supplies the brain with the nutrients necessary to combat diseases such as brain tumors and brain seizures.

We have seen why we shouldn't throw away the head of fishes anymore instead, we should eat it and allow it work on brains.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/571ef703d6875f0f69829965d227aec7?client=news

1 Like

Re: See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by illicit(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2020
My best part of catfish is the head.

1 Like

Re: See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by SweetOlive(f): 7:58am On May 12, 2020
The most Stressful part of a Fish.
Re: See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by sLentlover7778(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2020
I used to believe that only dullard in school eat head of fish.

Now I know better , thanks OP.

grin grin grin
Re: See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by Baawaa(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2020
I eats fish head from my genesis and I will continue to the revelation. But seriously the sardine/Titus in those pictures are original
Re: See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by Great100000: 8:08am On May 12, 2020
SweetOlive:
The most Stressful part of a Fish.
grin grin grin grin grin. How are you?
Re: See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by pyyxxaro: 9:01am On May 12, 2020
I don’t joke with My Head of State
Re: See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by SweetOlive(f): 9:33am On May 12, 2020
Great100000:
grin grin grin grin grin. How are you?
Great! Thank you.
Re: See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by Great100000: 11:54am On May 12, 2020
SweetOlive:
Great! Thank you.
So you like head fish? grin grin grin
Re: See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by CodeTemplar: 12:21pm On May 12, 2020
what of goat head?
Re: See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! by Hoodbilonia: 6:26pm On May 12, 2020
Well now i go dey chop am
But 1st i go clean am well
What anout when its fried nko

(1) (Reply)

16 Diseases With No Cure / Facts, Health Benefits, And Side Effects Of Soursop / Keeping Promises: The Nigerian Government And NARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.