Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! (1015 Views)

"Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Nobody: 7:59am On May 12, 2020
This never used to happen to me,until recently and it has continued consistently. Every time I eat cooked beans ,I have very severe and painful indigestion which doesn't seem to go away until I treat it for a day or two.
I did not use to have this kind of complication before.
Please what might be causing this and what is the solution because I don't think it is possible for me to completely avoid eating beans.
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Erukaye101: 8:02am On May 12, 2020
Then stop eating beans, Simple!

1 Like

Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Baawaa(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2020
It might be the one preserved with the insecticide

2 Likes

Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by cosby02(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2020
Try eat raw beans then

Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by ekene101: 10:17am On May 12, 2020
Boil for 7 to ten minutes,drain d water and continue cooking with fresh water...also experienced same till I was told to do so and it helped.
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by travelland(f): 10:24am On May 12, 2020
Pesticides preservation. Boil, wash and rinse well
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 12, 2020
travelland:
Pesticides preservation. Boil, wash and rinse well
Thanks I also thought about that, but I am not the only eating it and others are not having any issues.As at yesterday,I ate the beans around evening, slept and woke up 12:00 am didn't feel any pain.But I woke up this morning with a stomach ache and not until I used drugs before it relieved me.
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
Erukaye101:
Then stop eating beans, Simple!
Lol,you are joking right?Wic food dey for common man that I will still minus beans from my food.Is that even possible at this my age that I will be running from.one type of food.
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by travelland(f): 9:25pm On May 12, 2020
Bayodiamond22:

Thanks I also thought about that, but I am not the only eating it and others are not having any issues.As at yesterday,I ate the beans around evening, slept and woke up 12:00 am didn't feel any pain.But I woke up this morning with a stomach ache and not until I used drugs before it relieved me.

Your system is more sensitive than theirs
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Hotice085: 10:50pm On May 12, 2020
Bayodiamond22:

Our system and metabolism can never be the same, I ate roasted chicken with my brother and sister. They all slept well why me was rushed to the hospital that night for food poisoning, yet we all ate same.
Do as you told
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by MzTunechi(f): 10:54pm On May 12, 2020
Always per boil your beans
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Kinematics: 11:03pm On May 12, 2020
Bayodiamond22:
This never used to happen to me,until recently and it has continued consistently. Every time I eat cooked beans ,I have very severe and painful indigestion which doesn't seem to go away until I treat it for a day or two.
I did not use to have this kind of complication before.
Please what might be causing this and what is the solution because I don't think it is possible for me to completely avoid eating beans.

Please be explicit on your symptoms.
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 14, 2020
Kinematics:

Please be explicit on your symptoms.
OK this is it.Anytime I eat beans that is cooked ,I do not feel the same with akara,moinmoin.
The pain usually occurs in the upper abdomen ,more like a stomach ache and I feel nauseated.Sort of a stomach ache but I discovered that when I pour garri into the beans it no longer affects me.Thanks
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On May 14, 2020
Bayodiamond22:

OK this is it.Anytime I eat beans that is cooked ,I do not feel the same with akara,moinmoin.
The pain usually occurs in the upper abdomen ,more like a stomach ache and I feel nauseated.Sort of a stomach ache but I discovered that when I pour garri into the beans it no longer affects me.Thanks

Heartburn...
[img]https://images.app./sV62ouVTYqPryEFeA[/img]
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Kinematics: 8:15pm On May 14, 2020
Bayodiamond22:

Ok, now you are talking. It's possible you have gastritis or peptic ulcer.

Foods like beans are acidic and can trigger the symptoms you are experiencing. Try to reduce your intake of such foods like beans, fries, over spiced foods, fruits like orange and pineapple, alcohol and so on. All these are triggers, and try not to starve yourself, don't eat until you are excessively full and try not to eat late at night.

1 Like

Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Katier00(f): 9:24pm On May 14, 2020
Kinematics:

Foods like beans are acidic and can trigger the symptoms you are experiencing. Try to reduce your intake of such foods like beans, fries, over spiced foods, fruits like orange and pineapple, alcohol and so on. All these are triggers, and try not to starve yourself, don't eat until you are excessively full and try not to eat late at night.
you took the words from my mouth. Op do as he said
Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 15, 2020
Kinematics:

Thank you so much.I will keep to it

1 Like

Re: Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 15, 2020
Katier00:
you took the words from my mouth. Op do as he said
Of course,now I know what I am dealing with.Thanks for your help everyone

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Covid-19 / No Masturbation Nairaland. / Help With This Test Result(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.