Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,527,298 members, 5,787,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 August 2020 at 11:33 AM

Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK (7921 Views)

I Am A Nigerian Cybersecurity expert In The US, Ask Me Anything / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / CyberSecurity: COBIT, TOGAF, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by Researchclue: 9:10am On Jul 14
Hot and Interesting 'AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION' Project Topics and materials.

1. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF PROCESSING AND MARKETING OF CASHEW PRODUCTS IN UDENU LGE, ENUGU STATE.
https://nairaproject.com/projects/1328.html

For more topics and materials, visit www.researchclue.com or call 08169050575.

Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by Blizzb007: 12:54pm On Jul 16
abimijul1:
IN A WORLD FULL OF AUDITORS, BE A CISA

Validate your expertise and get the leverage you need to move up in your career.
With ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification, you can do just that.
CISA is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems.

CISA certification is foundational to a successful IT career.
If you are an entry-level to mid-career professional, CISA can showcase your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements.
Gain instant credibility in your interactions with internal stakeholders, regulators, external auditors, and customers.

Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or striving to grow within your current organization, a CISA certification proves your expertise in these work-related domains:

*INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITING PROCESS
*GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF IT
*INFORMATION SYSTEMS ACQUISITION, DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
*INFORMATION SYSTEMS OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS RESILIENCE
*PROTECTION OF INFORMATION ASSETS

P.S. Prove your expertise in IS/IT auditing, control and security and be among the most qualified in the industry.
Most online or physical CISA training cost at least N50,000 to N120,000. You can make your enquires and you will know it's true.

But with our comprehensive and practical CISA video training, you will get it for just #25,000 and we have recorded large amount of pass rate in the CISA exam with our comprehensive, practical and affordable video training.
Our other video materials have helped so many students qualify in the exams of ICAN, CIS, CITN, ACCA. We are a trusted brand for the high quality of our materials.

Features of the CISA Tutorial Videos
*Handled by Certified CISA Qualified Experts just.
*Has more than 800 Practice Questions of exam types scenarios.
*Covers all the domains in CISA videos.
*You will see and hear all what the lecturer is explain( like in a live class scenario).
*The videos can work on both Window and Andriod platforms
*Does not expire.

Benefits that you get are:
*Save you time. Over time we observed that most of the students writing CISA exams are professionals and they don’t really have time to attend classes.
*You can study at any place and at anytime that is convenient for you
*Ability to cover the syllabus several times over since you can go through the videos over and over in as many times as possible.
*You can go through the Videos at your convenient time to suit your busy schedule.

Price for the Comprehensive CISA Videos for just N25,000 with Audit Command Language (ACL) as Special BONUS for you. The Video training tutorials is worth N20,000. But it's yours for Free once you place your order.

Need CISA Video Lecture?

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to make your request now.

You can also click on this link ( http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/cisa/?ref=ebenezer ) to register on our platform.

Starry Gold Academy

Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by Challionis: 8:27pm On Jul 18
Mineral Mining is a U Tube channel that disseminates video information pertaining to the Mineral Exploration Methods, GeoModels, Mapping Softwares/GIS, Mining, Environmental and other earth- related practices in Nigeria.

Follow the Link below and click the "subscription" button to get free video on weekly basis.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVjGn9Yin8N8y4oGA5r8zLw
Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by dorcasmelda: 1:51pm On Jul 21
Students find Human Resource Writing Services as being of great assistance since they are able to complete their human resource assignment writing services and human resource research paper writing services on time.
Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by Khristos001(m): 7:46am On Jul 24
GET QUALITY EDITOR AND PROOFREADER FOR YOUR WORK.

Are you looking for a professional editor and proofreader capable of rendering quality service? You have come to the right place!!

I am a professional proofreader and editor. I help writers like you proofread and edit their manuscript into a perfect work of art.

I am really passionate about proofreading and editing and I have extensive experience in that niche. I have read lots of books and materials and there is a 95% chance that whatever you are working on, I have come across it and I know just the right words and style to get the message across to your audience.

Your writing might be good but you would agree with me that it is difficult to spot mistakes in your own work. That is where the need for my services arise.

You may be a new writer with a burning desire to have your work standout among other expert writers. Here again, my work is fundamental to attaining that desire.

You may be a student or an author with much work on your hands. Why not allow me proofread and edit your work, preserving your style and message and thus allowing you focus on other important work.

What can I do for you?
1. I will help you fix all grammatical and syntax errors.
2. I will correct spelling, punctuation, ensuring clarity and flow of the work.
3. I will adjust the tone and language of the work to appeal your target audience.
4. I will make edits to improve readability and accessibility while maintaining your voice and intent.
5. I will proofread and edit your text with impeccable precision, alertness and accuracy.
6. I will give you needed feedback on your work and germane suggestions for improvements.

Feel free to get in touch with me. I will be more than willing to further discuss how I can help you achieve your goal and I look forward to working with you.
Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by Oriolajuwon(m): 2:12am On Jul 28
PLEASE READ TO THE END Remotasks.com is an online company that pays you to do some tasks online and pays you based on your task $10-$70 which is between 3750- 28,000 naira as an average worker per week and you can earn more if you work harder.
Remotasks.com has decided to employ more workers from Nigeria since they have more tasks to be done. Our admin Victor believes in the African nations and they are currently recruiting remotaskers in Africa nations. They usually pay with Paypal but because most Africa countries are not allowed to participate in Paypal they now created a platform called remotasks plus where they pay for the hours done on the platform making use of airtm which is available to all African countries. my last week payment is attached here at the end of the write up.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING
1. You cannot use a smartphone or mobile phone for remotask plus i.e. you can only use a laptop for the task
2. You must not be lazy with the task that is given to you.
How do I register on remotasks plus
1. Copy this referral code N74678H8
2. Now click on this link: [here](https://www.remotasks.com/plus/remotasks-plus)
3. Fill the form and submit the form and put the code as your referral code
4. Then you will receive an email from victor@remotask giving your working email for example rtp3425@plus.remotasks.com and asking you to reset your password. To reset your password using the same email address that was allocated to you.
5. Then please forward to me your email and the allocated email at oriolajuwon@gmail.com
6. Then go to the training center, go to any of the available tasks, and start training after the training you start working.
How to set up your AIRTM account
1. Click this link [here](https://app.airtm.com/ivt/9tlKg9NM)
2. Please then understood then sign up with your details
3. You will have to verify your email address please do that
4. You will verify yourself. This for Nigeria you will have to upload your identity card either national or voters or international passport. Front and back then you upload yourself with the id card showing your passport photograph clearly with a plain sheet at the back indicating your
a) Your airtm email address
b) Date of taking the snapshot
c) And write boldly airtm
And wait for them to verify you.
And so you are good to go I have made up to 15,000 from remotask although I am not always available to work, I know of people who earn up to 100 dollars a week which is equal to 36,000 please get ready to earn.
Some people make a lot of mistakes in signing up and discovering how to task in the workplace. That is why I am giving my phone number 08156543574 and email address oriolajuwon@gmail.com to you guys and also help you join the remotask plus taskers communication server on discord online so you can easily get acquainted with the task.
I have also created videos on youtube on how you can easily sign up through the process I mentioned.
And also images on how you can easily sign up on Blogspot
How to sign up for remotask plus: [click here](
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlrLxwJfJkM)
How to set up airtm account:[click here] (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc2KNCcui1g)
And on Blogspot
How to set up your airtm account [click here](https://remotasksnigeria.blogspot.com/…/how-to-set-up-your-…)
How to sign up for remotasks plus: [click here] (https://remotasksnigeria.blogspot.com/…/how-to-sign-up-for-…)

Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by feyiyemi18: 11:42pm On Jul 28
FREE VIRTUAL COURSE in DATA SCIENCE FOR ASPIRING DATA SCIENTIST

REGISTER HERE NOW

Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by sameerrogo(m): 12:07am On Jul 29
Is the offer still on going
Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by c0d3x: 7:36pm On Jul 31
Hey guys I currently have my eJPT from elearn security and looking for a job as a penetration tester but having a hard problem finding one cause they all need the CEH or Pentest+ which is garbage in terms of the eJPT if you guys could help I will really like it
Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by kwentoa23: 9:00pm On Aug 04
Contact me on 08130096268...for your icsi certification as the stay safe home..free coupon.has been extended till the end of the month...it legit....
Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by JKGiantInnova: 12:24pm On Aug 07
#WeInstall
#WeMaintain
#WeRepair
#WeUpgrade
#WeSell
#WeBuy
#WeDesign
Inverter ¦ Solar system ¦ Battery ¦ CCTV surveillance ¦ Intercom ¦ Solar street light ¦ Power banks ¦ Power solutions ¦ Security solutions ¦ IT solutions @JK Giant Innovation
Call or Whatsapp
08161326668 ✔️
07058762990 ✔️
#WeSaveTheWorld #Renewableenergy #NotoEmission #Eco-friendlyPowerSolutions
Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by Dotunayo: 10:45pm On Aug 08
Do you want to learn forex basics for free? Are you tired of losing money on forex? Do you need a good mentor?....say no more contact-07039200887 via whatsapp
Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by feyiyemi18: 3:08pm On Aug 09
Our Data Science Internship offers 3 Months virtual classes in data science, featuring top-quality data science curriculum delivered by seasoned instructors.

Our Past Interns have completed industry relevant projects such as:

Sales forecasting using ARIMA Modeling.

Time Series forecasting of COVID-19 Outbreak in Nigeria

Scraping firm-specific unstructured data from the internet. An analysis is then carried out to provide insights into the brand perception of the firm with the use of (among others) data science sentiment analysis

Building and deploying an interactive dashboard for data visualizations in Tableau for the Sales Department

Building Classification Algorithms to predict customer loan default for the Financial Sector

Coding facial feature detection using Deep Learning

Computer Vision

Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by OGWILLS123: 3:13pm On Aug 10
Please does this course requires someone to have knowledge on programming or is just a course on is own.
Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by Xclusiveanalyst: 3:34pm On Aug 10
Re: Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK by prithwiraj99: 12:23am
Olodonairaland:
God bless you for this beautiful information I'm starting my course today
Thank you so much for the course

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips On How To Pass Job Aptitude Tests / Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. / See Nigerian Police Ranks And Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.