Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward (3078 Views)

Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo, Shares New Adorable Photos Of His Family / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward by illScript(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2020
he captioned the photos with sweet words: “Motherhood is tough but you both make it look so easy....thanks for being amazing mums @missgeeonly and my one and only mother. Happy Mother’s Day to all women.”

CHECK OUT THE LOVELY PHOTOS AND APPRECIATE YOUR MUM, NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward by Ernezee(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2020
congratulations in advance
Re: John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward by Ahmed0336(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2020
Cute, D woman no look like person wey her labour don start..

My wife wey nearly wan bite my ear commot JD is lucky that his case was different.....

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward by pyyxxaro: 9:30am On May 12, 2020
Hope nor be Bible de imm hand soo embarassed
Re: John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:48am On May 12, 2020
" When an internal destiny is hanging in the well, which office can handle it? It's the Altar! "
Culled from the book Atonement.

He is definitely holding a Bible...

Get the book Atonement, the mystery of reconciliation by Deborah Shile.

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Cute, D woman no look like person wey her labour don start..

My wife wey nearly wan bite my ear commot JD is lucky that his case was different.....
Why is that
Re: John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward by Ahmed0336(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
Why is that

I know for her? I never asked her why but I know she ll blame it on pains
Re: John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 12, 2020
Won't even think of entering the labour room smiley
Re: John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 12, 2020
shocked

Jumelo is arguably one of the most respected and disciplined actor across Nigeria/Ghana industry.
Re: John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:26pm On May 12, 2020
TheEffective:

RiyadhGoddess, a fraud and disgrace to her faith and Dominion city. It is better you hide your church than openly admit they never had an impact on your life.

https://www.nairaland.com/5853370/re-riyadhgoddess-fraud-disgrace-faith

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 : Laycon Goes Crazy As He Caught Erica & Kiddwaya In Bed / TB Joshua Reveals Winner Of US 2020 Election / Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.