Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective (1078 Views)

Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
You know on my way to the mall last week, I was chatting with a sister in the car. We were talking about enemies and I shared my experience with her. I told her I have lots of online enemies. She was like online enemies bawo? I said Yes online enemies. These are people whom I have never seen before, they have never seen me, we don't even know what we look like yet they hate me for reasons best known to them. These enemies will do anything to pull you down online. The word of their mouth is as sharp as a two edged sword. Many people (the weak) have gone to the grave or harmed themselves because of what these online enemies said to them (I gave her examples of some horrible comments or should I call it online counsel).

I told her, a weak person, someone who is not spiritually strong cannot survive online. Someone who is weak minded shouldn't have any business being a member of an online forum or blogs. Just read and go, and of course it's not even everything that should be read online because there are things you read that demoralizes ones inner man or spirit.

That's because, there are influx of demons online. Demon possessed beings using the internet. Now these demons uses the fingers of the persons they inhabit to type out most of the abnormal things we read and see online these days.

The use of media is one of Satan's last days agendas...

So many times I get attacked online, I understand the angle where it's coming from and I just wave it off, no offense rather I take it up to God. For instance, When they slide into my DM saying hello can I know you more and I ignore such messages and instead send them admonition, prayers, messages and church programmes, when they slide into my DM saying can we meet and I don't reply, when they slide into my DM saying can I be their girlfriend, and I quote the bible, when they slide into my DM saying they have not eaten I should send them money and I don't give them because I don't have the resources to do that at that moment, when they slide into my DM asking for the price of all the goods in my shop knowing fully well that they are not buying a dime and I sense it and don't respond, when they slide into my DM calling me seductive pet names and I don't respond after series of warnings, when they slide into my DM asking stupid and time wasting questions and I don't reply or sometimes block them, Or they even boldly come to my church to continue from where they stopped on WhatsApp (you hear dear I am in your church and I say you are welcome brother. Tune your heart to God and not me) in all of these, I automatically become an enemy to them. They hate me so much that one will wonder if we had met in the real world before.

For my NO to their nonsense, They come online to talk me down. They come online to call me names, They come online to pull me down.

Hahahahaha I spent years flushing poo in the real latrine. I spent years cleaning people's mess.
I really don't know what other poo can be thrown at me that can irritate me again. I have seen real poo of different kinds, form and shape. So coming online to insult me, drag me or whatever the devil ministers into your heart to do to me can't enter me.

I am not one of those that can be bullied online to the point of running away or deactivating account. I go no where, I remain here. Keep throwing your poo at me, God will keep cleaning them with his special detergents Malachi 3:2.

I am bullet proofed latilewa.

If there's anything, I mean something serious that you don't like about me, my number is on my signature, Call me and let's sort it out but if you just don't like me for any particular reasons, uhmmm I don't know what to say to you ooo well sha take it up to God. It's not my fault that you don't like me, it's God's fault. Fight God not Me. If the church where I worship (Dominion City) once treated you badly or hurt you one way or the other, call me and let's talk about it and trust me we will apologize but I still stand on it and DECLARE OPENLY that the ministry Dominion City IMPACTED my life greatly. Saying the ministry never did anything in my life means I am an ingrate and a Liar. I don't bite fingers that feed me. Emi o kin se apolore. I can't offend God and Man. I am sorry I cannot Lie on the ministry. I cannot do what you want me to do @The Effective thanks for your comment and God Bless You Sir.

Shilekunola.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 12, 2020
shocked

Self involved and a delusional spinster
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Marvyx(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Bros. What's your problem nau? This lady is quite different most females here. Why the hate and insult?
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Darato: 7:24pm On May 12, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

You toast her she no gree is it your spinster?
You will just come online and be insulting people old enough to be your parents.
Mad people everywhere.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Darato: 7:26pm On May 12, 2020
Marvyx:

Bros. What's your problem nau? This lady is quite different most females here. Why the hate and insult?

With his response can't you see that he asked her out and she refused hence the name calling- Spinster.
I wonder who will even date a mad man like him.
Delusional Bachelor calling someone a spinster.

1 Like

Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Marvyx(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2020
Darato:

With his response can't you see that he asked her out and she refused hence the name calling- Spinster.
I wonder who will even date a mad man like him.
Delusional Bachelor calling someone a spinster.
Lol.. Wetin person no go see for NL??
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Darato: 8:04pm On May 12, 2020
Marvyx:

Lol.. Wetin person no go see for NL??

Sick people on NL. Imagine she should admit openly that the church did not impact her. And when they call people who are sane to raise up their hand this one too will raise up his hand.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
RiyadhSlaves everywhere on this thread. Let her show you if @TheEffective has ever slide into her DM. I don't do ladies that are into buying and selling.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Darato: 10:47pm On May 12, 2020
TheEffective:
RiyadhSlaves everywhere on this thread. Let her show you if @TheEffective has ever slide into her DM. I don't do ladies that are into buying and selling.

Riyadh won't even date men of your type so equation balanced.
Why accuse her wrongly? Did she defraud you or anyone you know as you claimed?
Why would you say the church she attends never impacted her? Why are you lying? What is your agenda towards this Lady?
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Nobody: 6:21am On May 13, 2020
@Riyadhgoddess my advice let it slide... Its just shows how people that are jobless behave.

@TheEffective even if everything you say is true, just tell me how it take consign you?
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by noblealuu: 7:27am On May 13, 2020
TheEffective:

Mr man go hide your head in shame. You're a disgrace to manhood. Riyadh does not owe you any apologies, but you do.

Whom God has blessed no man can cause.

Come down from your imaginary utopia man. I can see your bloated ego like a balloon �.
Pride kill you dey, you don't do ladies that are into buying and selling? You and your cronies are not even worthy to loose her shoe lace. She never told you she was looking for a man. And even she does, you're a million miles away from those who got the credence and credentials. Go find your mate.

She's into buying and selling you claim, but she has imparted lives more than your entire generation would.

Change man, be a real gee you don old pass this level. Make your life effective �, let your life count for something.

4 Likes

Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:29am On May 13, 2020
Jezking:
@Riyadhgoddess my advice let it slide... Its just shows how people that are jobless behave.

@TheEffective even if everything you say is true, give me just tell me how it take consign you?

Ah o ti tan ninu mi. I've spoken out and it's gone. I've forgiven him, prayed for him and moved on.
I just wanted those who may want to thread that path know that I am unbothered.
Thank you sir. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:37am On May 13, 2020
TheEffective:

Oluwa gbami ooo.
If I don't buy and sell, how will I accomplish my JOY?

J----- Jesus (I use the proceed of the buying and selling to finance God's kingdom)

O----- Other people (I impact the people out there with the buying and selling proceed)

Y------ Yourself (I use the rest on myself).

It's well with you Sir, olorun a gbogun ti Gbogbo Ogun ti o bayin ja.

1 Like

Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:37am On May 13, 2020
noblealuu:

Mr man go hide your head in shame. You're a disgrace to manhood. Riyadh does not owe you any apologies, but you do.

Whom God has blessed no man can cause.

Come down from your imaginary utopia man. I can see your bloated ego like a balloon �.
Pride kill you dey, you don't do ladies that are into buying and selling? You and your cronies are not even worthy to loose her shoe lace. She never told you she was looking for a man. And even she does, you're a million miles away from those who got the credence and credentials. Go find your mate.

She's into buying and selling you claim, but she has imparted lives more than your entire generation would.

Change man, be a real gee you don old pass this level. Make your life effective �, let your life count for something.

God Bless You Sir.

1 Like

Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by kingreign(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Coming from a very well known asswipe with terrible psychological issues.

If anyone's in doubt, they should run a quick check on his profile.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Nobody: 11:33am On May 13, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Bro this statement of yours is not good at all. Stop trying to pull people down. The more you do that, the more God elevates them!

1 Like

Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Nobody: 11:34am On May 13, 2020
Marvyx:

I am telling you bro. She is very passionate about what she does.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Nobody: 11:40am On May 13, 2020
Riyadhgoddess I am the one who just called you now. Thanks
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:54am On May 13, 2020
SafariBoy:
Riyadhgoddess I am the one who just called you now. Thanks

Kindly SMS or WhatsApp.
Thank you.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Darato: 7:20am On May 14, 2020
kingreign:
Coming from a very well known asswipe with terrible psychological issues.

If anyone's in doubt, they should run a quick check on his profile.

I went through his profile. He's really not well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:03am On May 17, 2020
Good Morning Dear Friends.
It's another Sunday again and I invite everyone of us to join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as he unveils end time Prophetic Mysteries.

Kindly use the link below to join us and we will be glad to have you in our midst online.
God Bless You.
Shile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJa5BegWhyI

1 Like

Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Rawhumper(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
I Call those ones jobless ones that will waste their entire lives to pull a Lady just because she didnt give Them face.

I for one,if i try once and no show,i just forge ahead cos better days ahead...

So keep up The faith and serve God with trembling dont deceive yourself thinking You deceiving God and People.

God bless

RiyadhGoddess:
You know on my way to the mall last week, I was chatting with a sister in the car. We were talking about enemies and I shared my experience with her. I told her I have lots of online enemies. She was like online enemies bawo? I said Yes online enemies. These are people whom I have never seen before, they have never seen me, we don't even know what we look like yet they hate me for reasons best known to them. These enemies will do anything to pull you down online. The word of their mouth is as sharp as a two edged sword. Many people (the weak) have gone to the grave or harmed themselves because of what these online enemies said to them (I gave her examples of some horrible comments or should I call it online counsel).

I told her, a weak person, someone who is not spiritually strong cannot survive online. Someone who is weak minded shouldn't have any business being a member of an online forum or blogs. Just read and go, and of course it's not even everything that should be read online because there are things you read that demoralizes ones inner man or spirit.

That's because, there are influx of demons online. Demon possessed beings using the internet. Now these demons uses the fingers of the persons they inhabit to type out most of the abnormal things we read and see online these days.

The use of media is one of Satan's last days agendas...

So many times I get attacked online, I understand the angle where it's coming from and I just wave it off, no offense rather I take it up to God. For instance, When they slide into my DM saying hello can I know you more and I ignore such messages and instead send them admonition, prayers, messages and church programmes, when they slide into my DM saying can we meet and I don't reply, when they slide into my DM saying can I be their girlfriend, and I quote the bible, when they slide into my DM saying they have not eaten I should send them money and I don't give them because I don't have the resources to do that at that moment, when they slide into my DM asking for the price of all the goods in my shop knowing fully well that they are not buying a dime and I sense it and don't respond, when they slide into my DM calling me seductive pet names and I don't respond after series of warnings, when they slide into my DM asking stupid and time wasting questions and I don't reply or sometimes block them, Or they even boldly come to my church to continue from where they stopped on WhatsApp (you hear dear I am in your church and I say you are welcome brother. Tune your heart to God and not me) in all of these, I automatically become an enemy to them. They hate me so much that one will wonder if we had met in the real world before.

For my NO to their nonsense, They come online to talk me down. They come online to call me names, They come online to pull me down.

Hahahahaha I spent years flushing poo in the real latrine. I spent years cleaning people's mess.
I really don't know what other poo can be thrown at me that can irritate me again. I have seen real poo of different kinds, form and shape. So coming online to insult me, drag me or whatever the devil ministers into your heart to do to me can't enter me.

I am not one of those that can be bullied online to the point of running away or deactivating account. I go no where, I remain here. Keep throwing your poo at me, God will keep cleaning them with his special detergents Malachi 3:2.

I am bullet proofed latilewa.

If there's anything, I mean something serious that you don't like about me, my number is on my signature, Call me and let's sort it out but if you just don't like me for any particular reasons, uhmmm I don't know what to say to you ooo well sha take it up to God. It's not my fault that you don't like me, it's God's fault. Fight God not Me. If the church where I worship (Dominion City) once treated you badly or hurt you one way or the other, call me and let's talk about it and trust me we will apologize but I still stand on it and DECLARE OPENLY that the ministry Dominion City IMPACTED my life greatly. Saying the ministry never did anything in my life means I am an ingrate and a Liar. I don't bite fingers that feed me. Emi o kin se apolore. I can't offend God and Man. I am sorry I cannot Lie on the ministry. I cannot do what you want me to do @The Effective thanks for your comment and God Bless You Sir.

Shilekunola.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by kingreign(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

I Call those ones jobless ones that will waste their entire lives to pull a Lady just because she didnt give Them face.

I for one,if i try once and no show,i just forge ahead cos better days ahead...

So keep up The faith and serve God with trembling dont deceive yourself thinking You deceiving God and People.

God bless

This is deep coming from someone with such a moniker. Well, God can use anything to convey his messages.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Rawhumper(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
I no longer dont have time for kids like you who dont know Anything but to buzz about like homeless bees.

You better run along dog and fix your pathetic Life before its late.

Leave The Affairs of men to God to decide.

kingreign:

This is deep coming from someone with such a moniker. Well, God can use anything to convey his messages.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by kingreign(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

[s]I no longer dont have time for kids like you who dont know Anything but to buzz about like homeless bees.

You better run along dog and fix your pathetic Life before its late.

Leave The Affairs of men to God to decide.[/s]

Before you run your mouth like a stray dog, check well, I could be old enough to be your uncle. Your uncouth speech just showed exactly that all you were saying is just charade all noise no substance.
Should you decide to preach to me or anyone else with such a moniker and this speech, I'd waste no time in dismissing you for it's in your nature like a leopard that never changes its spots.

I'd leave you to ponder on the above words of mine.

Don't bother replying me cos I'd not waste time to respond to your demographics.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
That's because, there are influx of demons online. Demon possessed beings using the internet. Now these demons uses the fingers of the persons they inhabit to type out most of the abnormal things we read and see online these days..
Demons, on the internet!
cheesy grin cheesycheesy grin cheesycheesy grin cheesycheesy grin cheesy
RiyadhGoddess:
The use of media is one of Satan's last days agendas....
I am wary of people who blame Satan for everything they can think of. Media is Satan's agenda! Do the many church pastors/preachers/Overseers/primates out there know of this?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God never blamed Satan for man's wickedness!
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Demons, on the internet!
cheesy grin cheesycheesy grin cheesycheesy grin cheesycheesy grin cheesy
I am wary of people who blame Satan for everything they can think of. Media is Satan's agenda! Do the many church pastors/preachers/Overseers/primates out there know of this?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God never blamed Satan for man's wickedness!

OK sir

1 Like

Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Rawhumper(m): 2:16am On Jun 03, 2020
A stray dog doesnt run his mouth but rather uses The senses to retrace his steps.

You now claiming my uncle,not just that You Can also be my grandmother plus grand uncle...really funny.

Why should You Call me a Thing that God Can use to convey His Message?

I didnt tell you i was preaching....

Uncle WE ARE THE MAKERS OF ENGLISH LANG. I QUOTE FROM THE ORIGIN.

kingreign:

Before you run your mouth like a stray dog, check well, I could be old enough to be your uncle. Your uncouth speech just showed exactly that all you were saying is just charade all noise no substance.
Should you decide to preach to me or anyone else with such a moniker and this speech, I'd waste no time in dismissing you for it's in your nature like a leopard that never changes its spots.

Don't bother replying me cos I'd not waste time to respond to your demographics.
Re: Re- Riyadhgoddess Is A Fraud&disgrace To Her Faith And Church By Theeffective by Rawhumper(m): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2020
A stray dog doesnt run his mouth but rather uses The senses to retrace his steps.

You now claiming my uncle,not just that You Can also be my grandmother plus grand uncle...really funny.

Why should You Call me a Thing that God Can use to convey His Message?

I didnt tell you i was preaching....

Uncle WE ARE THE MAKERS OF ENGLISH LANG. I QUOTE FROM THE ORIGIN.

kingreign:

Should you decide to preach to me or anyone else

with such a moniker and this speech, I'd waste no time in dismissing you for it's in your nature like a leopard that never changes its spots.

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit Is Jesus! / Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? / Is There A Section Here For Jews Or Those Who Practice Judaism On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.