Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

After Paying Her University School Fees He Dumped Me For UK Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / After Paying Her University School Fees He Dumped Me For UK Guy (268 Views)

Exclusive And Private Matchmaking Service For Uk/europe/us/canada Residents / I'm Paying 50k For A Man Friend For One Day / I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Paying Her University School Fees He Dumped Me For UK Guy by Surveillants(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2020
thanks for all your efforts but I can’t marry uneducated man like you who works in dirt village. I am sorry it use to happen, please go back to your village and your business and find a wife for yourself there as for me am flying to UK”. With this word I read I was hospitalized instantly’.

When she said "YES" at first and you have spent lots of money on her, take her to school and provide her needs because her parents are poor. Man share his heart broken experience after her was finally dumpt. Read this interesting story and learn lesson.
https:///pbUsoj-Dg

Re: After Paying Her University School Fees He Dumped Me For UK Guy by Enoch07: 10:27am On May 12, 2020
first of all, who send u to do all this things abeg? I need to know, and no tell me u love her becos I go slap u from her. see your life now, u dey find advise

Re: After Paying Her University School Fees He Dumped Me For UK Guy by Erukaye101: 10:28am On May 12, 2020
For doing it in the first place, "you are a mumu ma"
Re: After Paying Her University School Fees He Dumped Me For UK Guy by Nyamve1: 10:12am On May 13, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Re: After Paying Her University School Fees He Dumped Me For UK Guy by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 13, 2020
Do you want a girlfriend or a friend with benefits

I want to teach you a Free step by step teaching on how to find a

girlfriend or friend with benefits on Facebook or Instagram
In less than 3 days

Join the group by sending me a message on WhatsApp with this number

0807 884 9553

Or use the link in my signature to send me a direct message

And say I want to join the group

And I Would add you to the group immediately

Here is my number again

Group will soon be filled
0807 884 9553

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship / Discrete Relationship / Where Can I Get Free Dating Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.