Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa (684 Views)

I'm Paying 50k For A Man Friend For One Day / Watch And See How To Get Girls Without Paying / After Paying Her University School Fees He Dumped Me For UK Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by Benwems(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2018
It is mandatory to get an obligation letter from a German permanent resident or citizen to apply for student visa. My sister who intends to study in Germany needs this letter as part of her documents to apply for visa at the Germany embassy in Nigeria. I'm paying any responsible person who has a relation, friend or family willing to get this letter from Germany.
This letter cost €29. And the host will have to send it down to Nigeria via courier or post office. I am resident in Benin City, Edo state.
I would be paying anybody who can get this letter legitimately 150,000 Naira (Negotiable).
The intermediary (You in Nigeria) would be required to sign legal documents with me stating at, I would pay the agreed amount of money when the document is in Nigeria and it has been verified to be original and that you would only provide the original document. This means that you would have to come down to Benin City or have someone in Benin City as guarantor/authorised. This is for serious minded people only.

Please note that I will not make any payment for transport fare or logistics or the €29 or cost of sending the documents until I have received and verified it to be original. This is to eliminate those who want to ripoff using transport and logistics to dubiously collect money.
Yahoo boys and their fake letter keep off.
Don't post any irrelevant stuff on my thread. Thanks.

First contact via email - bennybejo898@gmail.com

Kindly click on the link below to know more about the German obligation letter.

https://www.muenchen.de/rathaus/home_en/Department-of-Public-Order/Foreigners-Office/Declaration-of-Commitment-by-private-individuals.html
Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by Benwems(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
still Up
Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by Benwems(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
up
Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by Benwems(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2018
still up
Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by Benwems(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
up
Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by Benwems(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2018
still up
Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by Benwems(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2018
still up and running �
Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by Benwems(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
this is still up
Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by Benwems(m): 12:37am On Apr 18, 2018
still up. reward Now 200K. Serious people only.
Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by bigfat02: 6:09am On Jun 07, 2018
[b]Project Management, M.Sc- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University-Application Deadline-Aug 2018-Duration -12 months-Tuition Fee-511 USD/year--The Hong Kong Polytechnic University

Master of Business Administration - The University of Alabama Master of Business Administration - Application Deadline-Apr 2019-Duration-24 months-Tuition Fee-508 USD/year--The University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa, AL, United States

Behavioral and Digital Economics for Effective Management (BDEEM), Master - France University Bourgogne Franche-Comté Behavioral and Digital Economics for Effective Management (BDEEM), Master
Jun 2018-Application Deadline-24 months-Duration-560 USD/year-Tuition Fee- Behavioral and Digital Economics for Effective Management (BDEEM), Master-University Bourgogne Franche-Comté
Paris, France

Management International, M.A- Germany Berlin School of Economics and Law Management International, M.A.-Application Deadline-May 2019--Duration-60 months-Tuition Fee-570 USD/year-
Berlin School of Economics and Law - Berlin, Germany[/b]

Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by bigfat02: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2018
wink smiley

Re: I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa by blizzers(m): 1:02am On Jun 09, 2018
Benwems:
still up. reward Now 200K. Serious people only.

see format

(1) (Reply)

. / Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.