Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

@ Midnight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ Midnight (687 Views)

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ Midnight by judedwriter(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2020
“And it came to pass, that AT MIDNIGHT, the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.”
— Exodus 12:29

“And Samson lay till midnight, and arose AT MIDNIGHT, and took the doors of the gate of the city, and the two posts, and went away with them, bar and all, and put them upon his shoulders, and carried them up to the top of an hill that is before Hebron.”
— Judges 16:3

“And she arose AT MIDNIGHT, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.”
— 1 Kings 3:20

“AT MIDNIGHT, I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.”
— Psalms 119:62

“Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or AT MIDNIGHT, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:”
— Mark 13:35

“And AT MIDNIGHT Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.”
— Acts 16:25

The midnight hour, exactly from 12am, is a very strategic time in the spiritual realm.

It's strategic because the supernatural is programmed to happen at that hour.

I liken it to a time bomb; a time bomb is programmed to explode at a particular time. Once the time reaches, the detonator goes off and the bomb explodes.

Same thing happens spiritually; a lot is programmed to happen spiritually at midnight from 12am, whether we believe it or not. And these things have strong results and consequences, both good and evil, in the physical realm.

Just like a Potter moulds a pot from clay, the spiritual realm moulds our lives @ midnight. Its a very critical time and I believe God wants us to be more alert in these last days leading to the rapture.

From 12 am, the spiritual realm becomes very active, more active than any other time of the day. It's so unfortunate that many of God's children are not conscious of these things. The children of darkness aren't and use this hour to programme a lot of evil into billions of lives and the environment.

Every midnight, the children of darkness hold crucial meetings to decide the fate of billions of people, even nations of the earth. These meetings often succeed because many of God's children love to sleep too much at midnight.

A very GREAT secret of success in life is to take advantage of the spiritual realm at midnight through faith prayers and confessions. Spiritually, we can achieve so much, so much in the physical realm at midnight.

Jesus knew this secret and and often prayed deep into the midnight hour, sometimes, all night. Many of the miracles that happened in Jesus' life and ministry were first programmed at midnight.

A lot that happens to us in the day, is first programmed spiritually at midnight. We can get a whole lot done in the physical realm first at midnight.

Once it's 12am, the door to the supernatural is widely opened; get up and begin to pray, to sing and to confess in faith, etc. A lot will happen spiritually and your life will be totally transformed.

Many people are complaining about how hard the economy now, but I can assure you that God is in still in control. God is a SPIRIT and He doesn't need permission from the economy to do what He wishes.

Remember, a lot happens @ 12am midnight!

Re: @ Midnight by elated177: 11:28am On May 12, 2020
Every hour belongs to the Creator of heaven and earth. No one can say it and have it come to pass when the Creator of heaven and earth has not decreed it. Of the greatest importance to the saints of YHVH of Hosts is obedience to his Commandments.

Let no saint be misled into denying themselves a good night's rest after the stress of the day. Even the shortest prayer before going to bed is more than enough. In fact, let those who want to gather, gather and conspire against any saint of YHVH Almighty, such gathering is effort in futility. They are gathering in vain. The saints of YHVH of Hosts need good sleep at night, so they can wake up refreshed and ready for the new day and the tasks of the day - both the physical and spiritual jobs.

Do not let yourselves be teleguided or manipulated into considering any single hour of the day more sacred.

In fact, the forces of wickedness don't want the saints of YHVH Almighty to relax and have good night's rest. Those who understand this particular statement, know exactly what I am talking about.

It is just like those whom Satan is using to steer the saints away from the most important aspect of their righteous walk - obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH - and steering them towards being fixated on dreams and their so-called interpretation.

Do not let Satan use his human slaves and bastards re-teach you what the Scriptures have already taught you, oh saints of YHVH Almighty. Remember your Root, your Foundation. That is exactly what they are hacking at. May YHVH Almighty, the Consuming Fire, continue to disgrace those agents of Satan.

At night before going to bed, kneel down, bow down, however you prefer, thank the Father for the day, commit your night into his hands and majestically lie down like a prince or princess and sleep.

When you wake up, kneel down, bow down, however you prefer, thank the Father for the night's sleep, and praise him for the new day and commit your affairs of the new day into his hands. Pray for the strength to continue to honour him in all that you will do for the day. Start your day.

Again, of utmost importance is obedience to the Commandments of the Father in heaven. This obedience is the very Root or Foundation of every saint. This is what the forces of wickedness attack. If they can steer you away from it, they have achieved success.

The battle belongs to YHVH Almighty.

May the Father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows continue to guide and guard us, his saints.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: @ Midnight by judedwriter(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2020
elated177:
Every hour belongs to the Creator of heaven and earth. No one can say it and have come to pass the Creator of heaven and earth has not decreed it. Of the greatest importance to the saints of YHVH of Hosts is obedience to his Commandments.

Let no saint be misled into denying themselves a good night's rest after the stress of the day. In fact, let those who to gather, gather and conspire against any saint of YHVH Almighty, such gathering is effort in futility. The saints of YHVH of Hosts need good sleep at night, so they can wake up refreshed and ready for the new day and the tasks of the day - both the physical and spiritual jobs.

Do not let yourselves be teleguided or manipulated into considering any single hour of the day more sacred.

In fact, the forces of wickedness don't want the saints of YHVH Almighty to relax and have good night's rest. Those who understand this particular statement, know exactly what I am talking about.

It is just like those whom Satan is using to steer the saints away from the most important aspect of their righteous walk - obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH - and steering them towards being fixated on dreams and their so-called interpretation.

Midnight praying is a sacrifice. It's sacrificial because most times we are tired from our day labour's and want nothing but rest.

But that doesn't take anything from the spiritual realm; whether we are tired or not, pray or not, the spiritual realm must be active.

This is why God pays so much attention to our midnight prayers; because He knows it's a big sacrifice. Praying at midnight is very difficult BUT it has great spiritual rewards and success.

Thanks for your contributions though.
Re: @ Midnight by elated177: 11:55am On May 12, 2020
judedwriter:

Midnight praying is a sacrifice. It's sacrificial because most times we are tired from our day labour's and want nothing but rest.

But that doesn't take anything from the spiritual realm; whether we are tired or not, pray or not, the spiritual realm must be active.

This is why God pays so much attention to our midnight prayers; because He knows it's a big sacrifice. Praying at midnight is very difficult BUT it has great spiritual rewards and success.

Thanks for your contributions though.

This is not Scriptural. Or is it? If it is, show me where it is stated that midnight prayer is a sacrifice.
Re: @ Midnight by judedwriter(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2020
elated177:

This is not Scriptural. Or is it? If it is, show me where it is stated that midnight prayer is a sacrifice.

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;”
— Luke 18:1

God expects us to always pray, even in the middle of the night when we want nothing but sleep.

But that doesn't mean God expects us to pray every midnight. It's virtually impossible because we are just human beings and can be so fatigued.

Please I didn't write this article to be a forum of arguments but a blessing. I will not entertain any argument on my posts.

The Holy Spirit is peaceful and brings peace. So should we in all we do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @ Midnight by elated177: 12:31pm On May 12, 2020
judedwriter:

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;”
— Luke 18:1

God expects us to always pray, even in the middle of the night when we want nothing but sleep.

But that doesn't mean God expects us to pray every midnight. It's virtually impossible because we are just human beings and can be so fatigued.

Please I didn't write this article to be a forum of arguments but a blessing. I will not entertain any argument on my posts.

The Holy Spirit is peaceful and brings peace. So should we in all we do.

The Scriptures you cited do not teach midnight prayer. You have not given any Scriptural backing for the premises of this particular thread.

Even the Luke 18:1 talks about different thing entirely.

You have failed to highlight where the Scripture says that midnight prayer is a sacrifice.

We must be careful not to spread fear instead of "blessing."

Most times when people say that they don't want argument, they are actually saying that they don't want to be questioned. However, as far as the Scriptures are concerned, anyone who used them to teach must be questioned.

No saint of YHVH should ever be afraid of being questioned bordering on what he or she disseminates.

We are here to learn.
Re: @ Midnight by judedwriter(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2020
elated177:

The Scriptures you cited do not teach midnight prayer. You have not given any Scriptural backing for the premises of this particular thread.

Even the Luke 18:1 talks about different thing entirely.

You have failed to highlight where the Scripture says that midnight prayer is a sacrifice.

We must be careful not to spread fear instead of "blessing."

Most times when people say that they don't want argument, they are actually saying that they don't want to be questioned. However, as far as the Scriptures are concerned, anyone who used them to teach must be questioned.

No saint of YHVH should ever be afraid of being questioned bordering on what he or she disseminates.

We are here to learn.

Luke 18
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought ALWAYS TO PRAY, and not to faint;
² Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
³ And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
⁴ And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
⁵ Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
⁶ And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
⁷ And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry DAY and NIGHT unto him, though he bear long with them?

Sorry, I didn't quote the whole passage.

When Jesus said we should always pray, He also meant it at night not just during the day. I have discovered from experience that night prayers are more effective than day prayers.

We should always be prepared to pray at night. Night prayers are extremely important.

Of course crying to God at night frequently is a sacrifice.

I hope this scripture answers your criticism and questions.

Remember the Bible says:

“Pray without ceasing.”
— 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Even in the middle of the night.
Re: @ Midnight by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 12, 2020
judedwriter:
“And it came to pass, that AT MIDNIGHT, the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.”
— Exodus 12:29

“And Samson lay till midnight, and arose AT MIDNIGHT, and took the doors of the gate of the city, and the two posts, and went away with them, bar and all, and put them upon his shoulders, and carried them up to the top of an hill that is before Hebron.”
— Judges 16:3

“And she arose AT MIDNIGHT, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.”
— 1 Kings 3:20

“AT MIDNIGHT, I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.”
— Psalms 119:62

“Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or AT MIDNIGHT, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:”
— Mark 13:35

“And AT MIDNIGHT Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.”
— Acts 16:25

The midnight hour, exactly from 12am, is a very strategic time in the spiritual realm.

It's strategic because the supernatural is programmed to happen at that hour.

I liken it to a time bomb; a time bomb is programmed to explode at a particular time. Once the time reaches, the detonator goes off and the bomb explodes.

Same thing happens spiritually; a lot is programmed to happen spiritually at midnight from 12am, whether we believe it or not. And these things have strong results and consequences, both good and evil, in the physical realm.

Just like a Potter moulds a pot from clay, the spiritual realm moulds our lives @ midnight. Its a very critical time and I believe God wants us to be more alert in these last days leading to the rapture.

From 12 am, the spiritual realm becomes very active, more active than any other time of the day. It's so unfortunate that many of God's children are not conscious of these things. The children of darkness aren't and use this hour to programme a lot of evil into billions of lives and the environment.

Every midnight, the children of darkness hold crucial meetings to decide the fate of billions of people, even nations of the earth. These meetings often succeed because many of God's children love to sleep too much at midnight.

A very GREAT secret of success in life is to take advantage of the spiritual realm at midnight through faith prayers and confessions. Spiritually, we can achieve so much, so much in the physical realm at midnight.

Jesus knew this secret and and often prayed deep into the midnight hour, sometimes, all night. Many of the miracles that happened in Jesus' life and ministry were first programmed at midnight.

A lot that happens to us in the day, is first programmed spiritually at midnight. We can get a whole lot done in the physical realm first at midnight.

Once it's 12am, the door to the supernatural is widely opened; get up and begin to pray, to sing and to confess in faith, etc. A lot will happen spiritually and your life will be totally transformed.

Many people are complaining about how hard the economy now, but I can assure you that God is in still in control. God is a SPIRIT and He doesn't need permission from the economy to do what He wishes.

Remember, a lot happens @ 12am midnight!

I kinda agree with you because yesterday, I planned I was going to pray in the spirit at 12am so I drifted off but something woke me up around 2am so I decided I was still going to do the prayers. I started around after 3am and prayed( only in tongues) about a long standing problem and this morning, after a long time, I got a breakthrough. in fact, I was shocked. So I think its true.

Some may want to ask if its biblical that praying at that hour of the day yields instant results? Well... From my testimony this morning. I think it does.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: @ Midnight by elated177: 5:13pm On May 14, 2020
judedwriter:

Luke 18
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought ALWAYS TO PRAY, and not to faint;
² Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
³ And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
⁴ And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
⁵ Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
⁶ And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
⁷ And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry DAY and NIGHT unto him, though he bear long with them?

Sorry, I didn't quote the whole passage.

When Jesus said we should always pray, He also meant it at night not just during the day. I have discovered from experience that night prayers are more effective than day prayers.

We should always be prepared to pray at night. Night prayers are extremely important.

Of course crying to God at night frequently is a sacrifice.

I hope this scripture answers your criticism and questions.

Remember the Bible says:

“Pray without ceasing.”
— 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Even in the middle of the night.

The passages you cited, again, did not support the premises of your thread.

The Father in heaven answers his children, his saints, anytime they call upon him. Praying before going to bed, be it by 10pm, 9 pm, 11pm, or midnight, is very important. He who watches over his saints does not sleep or slumber.
Re: @ Midnight by judedwriter(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2020
elated177:

The passages you cited, again, did not support the premises of your thread.

The Father in heaven answers his children, his saints, anytime they call upon him. Praying before going to bed, be it by 10pm, 9 pm, 11pm, or midnight, is very important. He who watches over his saints does not sleep or slumber.

Okay o. If you say so...
Take care my brother.
Re: @ Midnight by elated177: 12:09pm On May 16, 2020
judedwriter:

Okay o. If you say so...
Take care my brother.

The Word of the Father in heaven is the only Authority as far as the righteous walk is concerned. As far as the saints are concerned, it is always very important to prayerfully and scripturally consider everything we do.

Prayer to the Creator is very important. The importance of prayer cannot be overemphasized. We must realize that before YHVH Almighty, the prayer of his saints are like a sweet-smelling incense. But even the gifts of the wicked are an abomination before him.

Again, as long as the saints of YHVH Almighty are concerned, praying to the Father before going to bed is very important. However, the time of this prayer has no bearing on the efficacy of the prayer. The ears of the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, are always attentive to the voices of his saints.

No saint of YHVH Almighty should ever allow the so-called activities of slaves of demons deny him or her a good night's sleep.

When you walk righteously, it is even the forces of wickedness that will want you to stay awake and not have good night's sleep.

Again, prayer is good and important. However, best and most important is obedience to the Commands of our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty. It is this obedience that seals us and confirms us as his servants.

Re: @ Midnight by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 16, 2020
elated177:

The Word of the Father in heaven is the only Authority as far as the righteous walk is concerned. As far as the saints are concerned, it is always very important to prayerfully and scripturally consider everything we do.

Prayer to the Creator is very important. The importance of prayer cannot be overemphasized. We must realize that before YHVH Almighty, the prayer of his saints are like a sweet-smelling incense. But even the gifts of the wicked are an abomination before him.

Again, as long as the saints of YHVH Almighty are concerned, praying to the Father before going to bed is very important. However, the time of this prayer has no bearing on the efficacy of the prayer. The ears of the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, are always attentive to the voices of his saints.

No saint of YHVH Almighty should ever allow the so-called activities of slaves of demons deny him or her a good night's sleep.

When you walk righteously, it is even the forces of wickedness that will want you to stay awake and not have good night's sleep.

Again, prayer is good and important. However, best and most important is obedience to the Commands of our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty. It is this obedience that seals us and confirms us as his servants.

We are not Gods servants but his children. His chosen ones and joint heirs with Christ.
Angels are servants.

Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Atheist Whatsapp Group / Nigerian Appointed As The Imam Of Mecca / Is Easter A Pagan Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.