Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

How To Join The NAF - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Join The NAF (255 Views)

Chinelo Nwokoye: NAF Wings Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, 11 Others In Abuja / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Grace Garba Is NAF First Female Air Warrant Officer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Join The NAF by Danoranking(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2020
Hello need answer please...
I want to join the Nigeria air force,I have both OND and HND(computer engineer)which one should i use to apply and how...if I use the HND will it b easy to be shortlisted? I need ur opinion pls
Re: How To Join The NAF by HarunaWest(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2020
Danoranking:
Hello need answer please...
I want to join the Nigeria air force,I have both OND and HND(computer engineer)which one should i use to apply and how...if I use the HND will it b easy to be shortlisted? I need ur opinion pls
Go and get the Godfather first not all this grammar you are blowing. Fyi NAP won't take your HND, they rather BSC. So you know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Migration Visa In Chandigarh / Sun Biz Online Business / Burning Desire To Learn Digital Marketing For FREE? Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.