Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) (40847 Views)

Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Egusi Pepper Soup: How To Prepare Spicy Egusi Pepper Soup / Ofe Nsala Soup: How To Prepare Delicious Ofe Nsala Soup With Goat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
I wouldn't touch that with even the longest pole.

I have even soups from there tribe. Afang is still my favorite so far..

But this one? I pass grin

Afang is from Ibibio/Efik people. Anyway, you choice sha. I love afang too.

1 Like

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
keep telling yourself that until you believe it..

That's how igbos are the richest, yet lag behind even wore torn Boko Haram ridden north east in gdp and igr..

You think anyone actually fall for the craps you praise yourself with.
Lol no wonder u called tunde bakery to chase out poor igbos out of Lagos

Or your brothers calling tinubu to come and help them against poor igbos

Only Nigeria stattistis would a state with higher GDP per capital have more poor people than a state with lower GDP per capital

2 Likes

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Afang is from Ibibio/Efik people. Anyway, you choice sha. I love afang too.
I know... I meant to type different ...

I have editted the post but quoted it before I was able to..
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol no wonder u called tunde bakery to chase out poor igbos out of Lagos

Or your brothers calling tinubu to come and help them against poor igbos

Only Nigeria stattistis would a state with higher GDP per capital have more poor people than a state with lower GDP per capital
why fixated on Lagos?

Why not show us one Igbo village that looks remotely like Lagos?

Or any Igbo state that makes money like ogun state.

Empty barrel always making the loudest noise.

9 Likes

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Bbbwings: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2020
bjprodint:
Ewedu is ewedu ,as far as its from ewedu the soup go draw ,and i cant eat rice with draw soup。
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2020
missimelda01:

There's no need for that. When it comes to my native soup, I'm game cheesy

I hear you ma... lipsrsealed
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by sencekompis: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2020
bjprodint:
Ewedu is ewedu ,as far as its from ewedu the soup go draw ,and i cant eat rice with draw soup。

Yes its ewedu but she did something not to make it slime or draw,watch the video and don't be ignorant.
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

I prefer Arab flat bread, and also Arab Briyani rice with chicken makloba

But eating rice with bare hands is not only crazy but very funny to watch

Pitta bread. Loads of them available in Apapa at those Lebanese shops.

There's actually a technique of eating rice with hand o. Had to learn when I went in to the Saudi Nafud on a trip
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
why fixated on Lagos?

Why not show us one Igbo village that looks remotely like Lagos?

Or any Igbo state that makes money like ogun state.

Empty barrel always making the loudest noise.
When u show me any Yoruba developed town better than its Igbo city

We built Lagos for 72 years ...so please go n sleep

1 Like

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2020
IJOBA2:
CHAI sad ARE YOU A GAMBIAN?
I am igbo.

I don't discriminate food. Unless I don't like it aesthetically or it's bad for my system or don't like the nutritional components and combinations, I'm okay with any food.
Relax and enjoy food.

Watch mark weins on youtube and u will learn to relax around food from other culture.
The guy will take you round the world just to eat food from different countries and cultural background.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2020
rottable:
Rice with Ewedu? That's like eating poison

See this one. White rice goes well with ewedu, or okra soup.....anything green and tasty.
Am sure ur one of those banga and ogbono soup lovers
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by techmo(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Pitta bread. Loads of them available in Apapa at those Lebanese shops.

There's actually a technique of eating rice with hand o. Had to learn when I went in to the Saudi Nafud on a trip

Do Saudis also like Tea like their Emarati Arab cousins.

Mehn i really miss GCC countries and their dishes, love for meat, cigarette and tea... Funny thing is many ain't aware of their good fun side
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Billygee2u: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2020
bjprodint:
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Crizillion1(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2020
grin Ewedu Amaka grin
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Gmajor(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

If you are looking for posion.
This is what poison looks like..

I would rather drink sniper than oha soup.

Looks like something cannibals made up in a hurry.

What is this picture supposed to be?
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Kingzeez10: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2020
Igbochief001:

That is foolishness at its peak, instead of wasting 72 years building Lagos as you claimed, why don't you build your potopoto ridden region

2 Likes

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Do Saudis also like Tea like their Emarati Arab cousins.

Mehn i really miss GCC countries and their dishes, love for meat, cigarette and tea... Funny thing is many ain't aware of their good fun side

Shai (Tea) they luv am die. I went in winter so we drink tea die. And it can be fun experimenting with varied tastes. .the only difference between the Saudis and the Emiratis is level of conservatism. Riyadh Saudis were more open minded that Buraidah ones. But most Saudis aren't as open-minded as Dubai Emiratis. I guess Sharjah or Abu-Dhabi ones will be different
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Kingzeez10:

That is foolishness at its peak, instead of wasting 72 years building Lagos as you claimed, why don't you build your potopoto ridden region
L potopoto is great Oga .....we are managing the little resources we get and building it

But u won't know because u don't travel
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by badman007(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Who Arabs help?

Next please..
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by hopexter(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
Looks yummy though!

Na long throat you get, there's nothing yummy with draw soup and rice. grin
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Igbochief001:

why not replicate the building another Lagos" in Igbo land if you are so sure of this?
Or even have anything remotely close to it?

Your village is the filthiest pile of crap.. aba is the dirtiest city in the world even after Mumbai with millions of people.

Filth and erosion everywhere. Red mud slides. Porverty everywhere.

Entire Igbo land is less than half of niger state, yet it is the most underdeveloped in Nigeria..

That's why no one travels there to make a living..

You are not ashamed of any of that, but you come online to brag about building Lagos with your fanyogo and gala selling business.

I pity you, My friend. Serious pity.

10 Likes

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2020
Gmajor:

What is this picture supposed to be?
picture of cannibal soup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
why not replicate the building another Lagos" in Igbo land if you are so sure of this?
Or even have anything remotely close to it?

Your village is the filthiest pile of crap.. aba is the dirtiest city in the world even after Mumbai with millions of people.

Filth and erosion everywhere. Red mud slides. Porverty everywhere.

Entire Igbo land is less than half of niger state, yet it is the most underdeveloped in Nigeria..

That's why no one travels there to make a living..

You are not ashamed of any of this, but you come online to brag about building Lagos with your fanyogo and gala selling business.

I pity you, My friend. Serious pity.
ABA is better than abiokuta ,ado ekiti ,akure and oshogbo combined ....we show the bad parts to keep our governor's in check no mean say e bad like that

1 Like

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by dominique(f): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

That is not oha soup please. I don’t even know what that is, maybe some low budget bitter leaf. This is oha...

The vegetable looks uncooked. The oha soup I cooked once looked nothing like this, the uziza leaves messed up the taste and smell.
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by techmo(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Shai (Tea) they luv am die. I went in winter so we drink tea die. And it can be fun experimenting with varied tastes. .the only difference between the Saudis and the Emiratis is level of conservatism. Riyadh Saudis were more open minded that Buraidah ones. But most Saudis aren't as open-minded as Dubai Emiratis. I guess Sharjah or Abu-Dhabi ones will be different

Sharjah is an an hypocrite Islamic State, alcohol flows codedly through home delivery, prostitute have flyers claiming to be offering massage, you can hardly find them in mosque ( just few elderly and Asians and African fill mosques) but at night they come out to fill different malls ... Dubai and Ajman are the most honest and friendly of them all, they never eat alone and would always invite you to join them, the always offer people Tea (Shai) all weekend Ajman and Dubai beaches are always filled with expensive cars from Saudi , Qatar and Oman

Mehn I looovee love UAE , Oman and most GCC countries, I never made it to Saudi even when Sharjah and Saudi were close, I just didn't put my mind and now I still regret it
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2020
Igbochief001:

ABA is better than abiokuta ,ado ekiti ,akure and oshogbo combined ....we show the bad parts to keep our governor's in check no mean say e bad like that
lmao.

A place dubbed the worst place to live on earth Is better than somewhere else.

Igbo logic for you. grin

9 Likes

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
lmao.

A place dubbed the worst place to live on earth Is better than somewhere else.

Igbo logic for you. grin
lol go to the abia development thread and see the real ABA ...most of the bad road u see are bad road

This one done fall for the trick

1 Like

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by apatheticme(f): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

Rotfl at "cannibals made in a hurry"

Chai, you get bad mouth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Flame77: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2020
rottable:
Rice with Ewedu? That's like eating poison

I once felt exactly same way until I saw a friend eating rice with okra soup and decided to give it a try. Mehn it wasn't bad oh.
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by duro4chang(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2020
ToluNazzal:

It's actually not Ewedu per se but is made out of Ewedu leaf.
Can you explain better.
Re: Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) by Flame77: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

Let's not turn this into a tribal war. I'm neither Yoruba nor Ibo but both Ewedu and oha very delicious like so many other Nigerian delicacies.

Even this Arab own, if I see I go chop am lick plate. No shaking grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? / Food: Whose Place Would You Visit? / The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.