Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri (12151 Views)

Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by Zyzxx10: 1:19pm On May 12, 2020
This guy just wasted his money.Nothing would have made him win the case.When Lyon couldn't.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by nwamabo247(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2020
all lower court judgement are irrelevant until suprime court rules

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by opeyemi2468(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2020
After all their effort
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by Salvador1: 1:34pm On May 12, 2020
Senatordave1 come Garfield hope your head don dey OK

Or are we heading to Supreme Court
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by MainJoe: 1:34pm On May 12, 2020
I Find It Shocking That We Still Have People Defending The Demolition By Wike

https://www.nairaland.com/5852600/find-it-shocking-still-people#89465990
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by senatordave1(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2020
Salvador1:
Senatordave1 come Garfield hope your head don dey OK

Or are we heading to Supreme Court
Ohhh
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by AAA593: 2:13pm On May 12, 2020
fergie001:

Haaaaaaaaaa........ grin

You and I know the SC will concur. The case was dead from the beginning, tbh. Alaibe has no case.

Where the National and State organs are in complete concurrence, it is very very difficult to pull through against such.

Where the main case lies is for the LM not this one. This Nigeria ehn..

Na LM u dey now bros? Diri has come to stay .can't you feel it
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by fergie001: 2:16pm On May 12, 2020
AAA593:
Noooooo.......I am non-partisan.

I just state am say na that one be the ogbonge case. Bros shun, Baba forge that thing.

Na just say na naija be dis nah grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by GetFMM2020(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2020
```paid paid paid```��
_I don't know if you really wanna have a little cash in this lockdown...._
*Get 5k with just #1000 within 24hrs...*
*_I bet you will love this_*❣️❣️

Follow this link to join my my WhatsApp group
https:///GAwjEQksArnF0aBulOFhkr
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by wink2015(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2020
Alaibe !

Still unlucky this time around.

Na so so bad luck dey follow this man since the death of his wife.

He should quit politics and anchor his ship elsewhere.

POLITICS IS NOT FOR HIM.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 12, 2020
ignis:
Court have lost it's value.

Sadly, this is true.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by 9jahotblog: 3:09pm On May 12, 2020
senatordave1:
Noooo.no.fergieeee nooo.I was just thinking about this case last night.I calculated that since alaibe filed his case ending march,the appeal will deliver judgment this month.anyway,let's see what the supreme court will say
u can now see that timi alaibe has no case to justify his point in the court.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by Munzy14(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2020
senatordave1:
Noooo.no.fergieeee nooo.I was just thinking about this case last night.I calculated that since alaibe filed his case ending march,the appeal will deliver judgment this month.anyway,let's see what the supreme court will say
sleeping man....grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri by akdjr(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2020
Make this case no reach supreme Court oooo. If na wetin my mind de tell me e go shock everyone again oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes / Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.