Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors (4512 Views)

Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by taiwosamwell(m): 12:50am On May 13, 2020
Discombulator:

Of course,that is the whole essence of resolution isn't it,now the question now is that how many times have you download a movie at 1080p let alone 1440p
Jeez, I normally download in 1080p or more the site has available, I cannot try to have fun watching movies and still be straining my eyes to see things clearly. And I don't download movies frequently except when I'm bored or a movie im anticipating
And resolution is not for watching movies only
It has effect on everything you see on the screen
Try using a old laptop or phone with like 240p resolution then you'll know how the resolution matters
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Flytime: 2:08am On May 13, 2020
taiwosamwell:

Maybe they want to launch under display camera First �
actually xiaomi already did that.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Flytime: 2:09am On May 13, 2020
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by taiwosamwell(m): 2:23am On May 13, 2020
Flytime:
actually xiaomi already did that.
They've not launched it na, it was delayed due to funds
But na first to launch dey get credit and trust Apple prototype will be definitely better so Xiaomi has no case
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 4:41am On May 13, 2020
Discombulator:

It's because people are gullible and only moved by what they hears, there is no way a human eye can see half of that,normally you might not even notice the difference between 1080p and 1440p.
They said the processor is going to be the fastest in the world but the most demanding apps on mobile are still the likes of Instagram and co that an iphone 6 or s4 can run without breaking a sweat.
demanding apps are instagram and co apps that are not even up to 200mb in size lol.....if a person like u can say people are gullible then a person like me can also say you're ignorant

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by beejayvince(m): 6:38am On May 13, 2020
taiwosamwell:

They've not launched it na, it was delayed due to funds
But na first to launch dey get credit and trust Apple prototype will be definitely better so Xiaomi has no case

Nokia is also seriously working on it:
https://www.smartphonecamp.com/nokia-9-3-pureview-may-be-the-first-smartphone-with-an-under-display-selfie-camera/
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 8:50am On May 13, 2020
Discombulator:

Of course,that is the whole essence of resolution isn't it,now the question now is that how many times have you download a movie at 1080p let alone 1440p
because you live in Nigeria where you manage 100mb doesn't mean everyone is like you. Even in this same Nigeria some people spend 30k on monthly data which they use for different things. Don't think because you only download 240p videos as a result of fear of exhausting your data means everyone is like you. Those 4k videos, if no one were watching them do you think anybody would bother to record videos in 4k? Stop judging people based on your pocket size and budget

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 9:08am On May 13, 2020
Collinz2:
LOL

I dont just know why i hate their products from their phone to watch down to computer and whatever i just hate em.

The annoying part is their fanboys bunch of igorant idiots acting as if they know it all. The other day one is telling me you cant hack iphone, inside my mind i was like see this big fool.
what makes you feel like you know better than people using Apple products?

1 Like

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Collinz2(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2020
Nuel4:
what makes you feel like you know better than people using Apple products?
I dont, most of them i have met and seen online are so dumb. You can tell the way the portrait Apple products.
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Idiotmod: 11:19am On May 13, 2020
yuswrld20:

or pop up camera gan
Pop up camera ko spark up camera ni. Are those people using it complaining

1 Like

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 11:33am On May 13, 2020
Collinz2:
I dont, most of them i have met and seen online are so dumb. You can tell the way the portrait Apple products.
are there no dumb android users? I think you have inferiority complex. You kind of think too highly of people using iPhone. IPhone is just a phone, nothing more. Using iPhone doesn't make anyone smart or dumb. A smart person will be smart whether he uses android phone or iPhone same as dumb people.
Are you really serious about what you posted? I find this unbelievably stupid

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Idiotmod: 11:38am On May 13, 2020
I can’t do without iPhone. It’s a matter of choice, you are the one that know what you use it for and I have android too.
It’s not everyone that wants so many features, but android fans would just be crying anytime they see small opportunity to yab iPhone users
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by orogodoganyin(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2020
taiwosamwell:

Yh
Fast Charging also
Glide typing and many more

you didn't even mention dual SIM
yeye people
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by taiwosamwell(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2020
orogodoganyin:

you didn't even mention dual SIM
yeye people
Them plenty, even wireless charging and others wey I don forget

1 Like

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Collinz2(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2020
Nuel4:
are there no dumb android users? I think you have inferiority complex. You kind of think too highly of people using iPhone. IPhone is just a phone, nothing more. Using iPhone doesn't make anyone smart or dumb. A smart person will be smart whether he uses android phone or iPhone same as dumb people.
First of all i dont know why u drag android into this. Secondly, android has the highest numbers of dump idiots. Third, if this is about android i will still say the same.

Yes using android or iphone dont make one smart or dump but how do you see someone who behave as if he knows it all just because he is using the latest iphone when he actually have no basic idea?

Is like you are confused and getting it twisted with this dumb word.

And i find your post unbelievably absurd.

Argue with your ancestor.
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Collinz2(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2020
Idiotmod:
I can’t do without iPhone. It’s a matter of choice, you are the one that know what you use it for and I have android too.
It’s not everyone that wants so many features, but android fans would just be crying anytime they see small opportunity to yab iPhone users
No one is yabbing iPhone users here, all we are saying is Apple brings features too late as act as if they were the first with such whereby other products have that same feature(s). Learn to read and understand before you comment.
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by taiwosamwell(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2020
Discombulator:

Bottom line is that you don't download 4k,so the heck are you talking about pls
My phone display resolution is not 4K, So it's a waste, I'd better download the resolution my phone is
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 13, 2020
Discombulator:

I'm a nigerian-American, i lived in Louisiana for 16 and half years ,that is probably when you were still breastfeeding ,so you must be pretty stupid to address me like that. don't abuse anonymity or take it as an Avenue to constitute a nuisance.
lol. Audio.
If you lived in a half decent society with a decent economy you won't be surprised that people watch 1080p videos. Even people in piss poor India have around 720p as standard. Poverty and fraudulent
Nigerian service providers have made you accept mediocrity as a standard. You are the stupid one here for not being able to accept your true identity.
By the way are there no homeless people in America?
You believe everybody in America is financially OK?
Lol you just prove my point even further that you dumb
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by rationalhuman(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2020
Dont even mention India when it comes to Data and Internet, For them Data is like dust, They dont even discuss this as issue or topic, There is to much competition and so many service providers.
That is why if you are in India you dont care about data as its almost free, so people dont go below 1080

Nuel4:
lol. Audio.
If you lived in a half decent society with a decent economy you won't be surprised that people watch 1080p videos. Even people in piss poor India have around 720p as standard. Poverty and fraudulent
Nigerian service providers have made you accept mediocrity as a standard. You are the stupid one here for not being able to accept your true identity.
By the way are there no homeless people in America?
You believe everybody in America is financially OK?
Lol you just prove my point even further that you dumb
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 13, 2020
Discombulator:

Your parents did a very poor job on you,by the way it is my mate among the elders in your family that is stupid ,trading words with you will be an embarrassment, do not quote me again.
I was like this in 2014, always insulting people on Nairaland. You're still very young, you have no idea how the real world work. You will have sense maybe in 7 years time.

There's no shame in being a Nigerian. Stop denying your nationality. Do you understand, my audio Black American smallie?

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by yuswrld20(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2020
Idiotmod:

Pop up camera ko spark up camera ni. Are those people using it complaining
we are saying fact.u just jump without looking.are we lodging complains.mr man
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Collinz2(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2020
yuswrld20:

we are saying fact.u just jump without looking.are we lodging complains.mr man
na so dem dey behave.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Flytime: 6:18pm On May 13, 2020
Discombulator:

If you were intelligent you'd know the difference between apps and games.
Look before you leap,it makes you look stupid.
The most demanding game on android is call of duty and pubg,a snap 825 device can run this games of high settings without a glitch.your mobile games are capped at 60 fps by the way in case you don't know so there isn't any need to push the boundary.
actually it's fortnite almost every phone support pubg and cod,you won't find fortnite on playstore if your phone doesn't support it and if it does just check out the reviews even some high-end Android devices are struggling with it.
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by taiwosamwell(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2020
Discombulator:

That's my point now isn't it,but the way a 1080p movie on a phone would have more quality than a 4k movie of a 50 inch flat screen,it's all about the pixels and it's simple mathematics. Anything more than 1080p on a mobile phone is unnecessary to me.
To you, Sony Xperia 1 II has a 4K resolution screen, Some people elsewhere will find it useful
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 6:25am On May 14, 2020
Discombulator:

If you were intelligent you'd know the difference between apps and games.
Look before you leap,it makes you look stupid.
The most demanding game on android is call of duty and pubg,a snap 825 device can run this games of high settings without a glitch.your mobile games are capped at 60 fps by the way in case you don't know so there isn't any need to push the boundary.
if you were sensible at all you'd know both are called apps till it comes to the type of apps but no your stupidity wouldn't make you reason well
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 6:30am On May 14, 2020
Nuel4:
inferiority complex and poverty mentality.....because you can't afford it you hate people who can and try to pull them down e be things for tbis naija oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO F1 Full Specifications / Whatsapp Dark Mode: Here's How To Enable It / Cheapest Call Rate Across Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.