Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors (4511 Views)

Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Collinz2(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
inferiority complex and poverty mentality.....because you can't afford it you hate people who can and try to pull them down e be things for tbis naija oo
Why do most nairalander tag people as haters when they dont like something, they have this stupid mentality that you dont have money to buy it. Do you think the rich buy anything that comes their way? Another dumb fellow founded.
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 6:51am On May 14, 2020
Collinz2:
Why do most nairalander tag people as haters when they dont like something, they have this stupid mentality that you dont have money to buy it. Do you think the rich buy anything that comes their way? Another dumb fellow founded.
if you're not stupid or crazy you won't hate someone for buy something you can't afford with his own personal money.... and its you and your wretched family members that are dumb

1 Like

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Collinz2(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
if you're not stupid or crazy you won't hate someone for buy something you can't afford with his own personal money.... and its you and your wretched family members that are dumb
If you're not dumb you will answer my simple question, do the rich buy anything that comes their way? Let me rephrase it, do you buy what you dont like dummy? I never mentioned i hated people that buy what i cannot afford like i said dumb fellow founded. It is you and your wretched family, passed and next generations that are stupid, crazy and dumb.
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 7:16am On May 14, 2020
Collinz2:
If you're not dumb you will answer my simple question, do the rich buy anything that comes their way? Let me rephrase it, do you buy what you dont like dummy? I never mentioned i hated people that buy what i cannot afford like i said dumb fellow founded. It is you and your wretched family, passed and next generations that are stupid, crazy and dumb.
if you're not an unfortunate person you wont come online and start hating people based on the brand of product they use....

1 Like

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Collinz2(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
if you're not an unfortunate person you wont come online and start hating people based on the brand of product they use....
If you are not dumb and unfortunate you will understand the part i said i dont hate people based on the product they used. Dumb fellow.

Argue with your dumb ancestors.
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 14, 2020
Collinz2:
If you are not dumb and unfortunate you will understand the part i said i dont hate people based on the product they used. Dumb fellow.

Argue with your dumb ancestors.
I've never seen a person this bitter in my life...... i wonder how wretched you are to be intimidated by people who don't know you exist
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Collinz2(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
I've never seen a person this bitter in my life...... i wonder how wretched you are to be intimidated by people who don't know you exist
I've never seen a person this dumb in my life........ i wonder how dumb and wretched you are to be intimidated by people who dont know your exist.
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 15, 2020
Collinz2:
I've never seen a person this dumb in my life........ i wonder how dumb and wretched you are to be intimidated by people who dont know your exist.
this guy mumu die
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by Collinz2(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2020
segunmelvin1:
this guy mumu die
this guy dumb and mumu die
Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors by BenDanor(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2020
Here that I was managing to get knowledge from has turn into a fighting ground cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO F1 Full Specifications / Whatsapp Dark Mode: Here's How To Enable It / Cheapest Call Rate Across Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.