Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How To Monetize Your Passion In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Monetize Your Passion In 2020 (473 Views)

How To Sustain Your Passion In Entrepreneurship? / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize Your Passion In 2020 by pdunamis20: 2:44pm On May 12, 2020
Hi guys, today I will be discussing on How to monetize your passion in 2020

Have discovered that in the few years, a lot of attention has been to skill acquisition and personal development. Everyone is encouraged to Learn new skills every year, especially digital skills. But these skills are mostly acquired for the wrong reasons. Persons learn skills because they what to have a better opportunity to compete for relevance.

Some learn because it’s a major requirement for certain job requirements. Others learn because they need to make ends meet. In the midst of these, I carefully observed some of the persons who acquired these skills. I monitored their progress over time, and I realize that skill acquisition and accumulation of knowledge is not what makes us productive as youths. Neither does it boost economic growth. Out of the thousands of young people who learn skill everyday, (be it digital or hand skill) Only very few persons have been able to come up with major solutions to huge problems facing the economy. Access to previously created solutions have made us believe that nothing is wrong. We are comfortable with what has been provided even when more bigger problem arise EVERYDAY.

The average blogger only makes his post, positions his website for traffic. Gets AdSense or cash generating methods for his blog. Start earning, does publicity… And that’s it! The average photographer learns the job… Produces amazing pictures.. Has followers on IG has good patronage. Organizes one or two trainings.. And that’s all! It goes on and on… And while this all seems normal for us. I have come to realize that is not enough. In the midst of these knowledge and skills acquisition era.. Something important is missing. We lack major solutions to world’s problems! Things still fall apart in our world.

More analysis and complains arise everyday. And yet there are very few major solutions in the midst of so much skill. Why?? Creativity has not been harnessed… Now follow me creativity is what makes man’s entire framework. It is the driving force of existence.. It was wired into man’s DNA to ensure continuity and balance in the universe. You may acquire skills.. Accumulate knowledge but no skill, I repeat.. “No caleb” skill can be find the “right expression” without creativity. The essence of your skill is to bring balance and continuity in the universe by creating major solutions to rising problems. And this cannot be achieved without CREATIVITY.

Many persons don’t know this. Look around guys! See the inventions,products and services that made this so easy for you. They’re not there because someone decided to be “Skillful”….They’re there because the pioneers harnessed a powerful force in the Universe… A force that ran through their DNA. CREATIVITY HAS BEEN HARNESSED. Have you ever wondered why in the midst of your numerous skills, you have not been able to come up with something tangible and UNUSUAL, No UNUSUAL business model, No UNUSUAL products.. No “Niche disrupting ” achievements so far nothing, nothing.. Nothing against all. Why?? Because a lot is missing!

It’s time to get hold of clarity and unleash!

Hope this article blessed You? Let me get your comments and reservations.

source: https://pdunamis.com/

Re: How To Monetize Your Passion In 2020 by Dangrace01: 3:18pm On May 12, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Monetize Your Passion In 2020 by Petrodirect: 12:53pm On May 13, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Cashapp Needed @ 385/$ / The Secret To Facebook Marketing – Complete Guide / Million Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.