Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Meet Sarah Joseph Oreoluwa; a young dancer who started dancing at the age of 10 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sarah Joseph Oreoluwa; a young dancer who started dancing at the age of 10 (1046 Views)

Bbnaija :: The Moment Cross Saw Angel On Bumshort And Started Dancing Focus / I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa / Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Sarah Joseph Oreoluwa; a young dancer who started dancing at the age of 10 by Lexzai: 2:53pm On May 12, 2020
Sarah Joseph Oreoluwa, 17 years old student of Unilorin currently studying English is an afro-pop dancer. The talented dancer who prefers the stage name “Sarah” happens to be the younger sister of the model who started modeling at the age of 10. It seems their family is full of talents. Enjoy Sarah’s interview with CEO Exclusiveclue, Abayomi Adekunle.

How did the passion for dance begin?
I started watching Lifeofcymbals and he really made me see dance from a different perspective

Which of the dancers inspires you the most?
Lifeofcymbals, Richieemmanuel, and Afrokyie

After graduating, would you take dancing as your career?
Not really though, but I will still take it as a profession

What are your goals as a dancer?
To be really famous, I want to be known worldwide

What is your biggest achievement as a dancer?
My biggest achievement as a dancer is being on the same stage with Kaffy. I was really happy that day.

What has been the biggest you have come across in your career so far?
To me, dancers face the same challenges. example, dancing in very harsh weather. My biggest challenge is doing some things pertaining to dance in the vein. Some dancers practice every day, sacrifice all their time and still not get recognized and that is every dancers’ challenges

Looking at the competition in the industry, what are your plans to be bigger or stand in the industry?
There are a lot of dancers in the industry really creative dancers so basically my plan is to be really hardworking and prayerful.

What individual has had the greatest influence on you?
There are a lot of dancers in the industry really creative dancers so basically my plan is to be really hardworking and prayerful.

As a dancer, what do you think is your best asset?
For me I know I'm a really soft dancer, some people complain about it and some people think it's nice so what makes it unique is the fact that people understand my dance

What excites you most as a dancer?
What excites me most as a dancer is seeing crowds cheer for me while dancing.

What are your Social Media Handles?
IG: __say.rah
Facebook: Sarah Tammie Joseph
Twitter: @_sayrah__

Check Sarah's Dance Videos here: https://www.exclusiveclue.com/2020/05/meet-unilorin-youngest-dancer-sarah.html

Re: Meet Sarah Joseph Oreoluwa; a young dancer who started dancing at the age of 10 by illicit(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
I like her teeth
Re: Meet Sarah Joseph Oreoluwa; a young dancer who started dancing at the age of 10 by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2020
illicit:
I like her teeth
What special about it
Re: Meet Sarah Joseph Oreoluwa; a young dancer who started dancing at the age of 10 by illicit(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
What special about it
the arrangement.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nancy Isimie And Mo Cheddah, Who Is More Beautiful? / BBNaija Lockdown Voting Poll Week 3 / Watch Nengi & Kaisha Fight In Bbnaija House This Morning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.