Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Rejected N8m To Promote Bleaching Brand’ – BBN Star, Khafi Kareem (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Rejected N8m To Promote Bleaching Brand’ – BBN Star, Khafi Kareem (video) (296 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Rejected N8m To Promote Bleaching Brand’ – BBN Star, Khafi Kareem (video) by Linx1234: 3:36pm On May 12, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate of the Pepper Dem season, Khafi Kareem, in an Instagram live session with music executive, Ubi Franklin, revealed that she once turned down an N8million Naira endorsement deal.

The reality TV star explained the deal was to promote a bleaching product and it didn’t sit well with her.

Khafi said:

“I have always tried to monetize myself in a way that is truly in line with my values. I have had to reject certain things. So, a certain company contacted me and this is actually, till today, the biggest offer I have received.

“It was about N8 million naira and it wasn’t that much that................https://janefblog.com/13533-2i-rejected-n8m-to-promote-bleaching-brand-bbn-star-khafi-kareem/

Re: I Rejected N8m To Promote Bleaching Brand’ – BBN Star, Khafi Kareem (video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 12, 2020
well done

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy DML Puts His Number Out On Twitter For Fans To Call / Meet Nigerian Afropop Singer, Pinky Jay / Guinean Music Icon, Mory Kante, Who Introduce African Music To The World Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.