Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

“my Son Won’t Let Us Listen To Any Song If It’s Not Travis Scott’s”–olamidebaddo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Son Won’t Let Us Listen To Any Song If It’s Not Travis Scott’s”–olamidebaddo (933 Views)

Why My Son Won’t Be A Boxer Like Me|anthony Joshua / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Won’t Bear Her Ex-husband’s Last Name / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Son Won’t Let Us Listen To Any Song If It’s Not Travis Scott’s”–olamidebaddo by Adebayodavid: 3:51pm On May 12, 2020
Popular indigenous rapper, Olamide has taken to Twitter to complain of his son’s recent attitude of not letting anyone in the house listen to any song other than songs by American rapper, Travis Scott.

Following the outbreak of Covid-19, imposed lockdown has shut down schools across the country thereby causing schoolchildren to stay at home with their parents.

the YBNL boss took to Twitter to share with millions of his fans, a video of his son Batife refusing to let him listen to any music aside from Travis Scott’s.

Sharing the video on his official Twitter handle, Olamide wrote; “My Son (Batife) won’t let us listen to any other music in the house if it’s not TRAVIS’s.”

Watch video below;
https://afrigistbase.com/my-son-wont-let-us-listen-to-any-song-if-its-not-travis-scotts-olamide-cries-out-video/
Re: “my Son Won’t Let Us Listen To Any Song If It’s Not Travis Scott’s”–olamidebaddo by longetivity(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2020
bati my gee
Re: “my Son Won’t Let Us Listen To Any Song If It’s Not Travis Scott’s”–olamidebaddo by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2020
Business strategy spotted my guy is stylishly using this to get Travis Scotts attention so he can collaborate with him

BTW
I wonder how the song would sound if they both collaborate
Olamide will be like emi Baddo king of the street pelu Travis king of Trap music Wo! Malo nogedede ooh Wooooo!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Rain Paid Homage To The Rainmaker,majek As He Goes Home Today. / I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss / See Photoshopped Family Picture Of Don Jazzy And Rihanna That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.