Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Clothes Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clothes Importation (590 Views)

Clothes Importation / Clothes Importation / How Second Hand Clothes (Okirika) Are Sorted And Put In Bales In Togo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clothes Importation by aaredays007(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2020
Ever conscious Nairalanders,

Please i need information on how to purchase clothes in bundles from overseas...anyone with useful information should help me out.Thanks all.God bless..
Re: Clothes Importation by rareone: 5:43pm On May 12, 2020
Kindly state the type of clothes you want to be importing. I bring in Men wears from Asia
aaredays007:
Ever conscious Nairalanders,

Please i need information on how to purchase clothes in bundles from overseas...anyone with useful information should help me out.Thanks all.God bless..
Re: Clothes Importation by aaredays007(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2020
rareone:
Kindly state the type of clothes you want to be importing. I bring in Men wears from Asia

I need ladies first grade and second hand clothes.... Bundle/ pack preferably
Re: Clothes Importation by BlongTrendies(f): 8:29pm On May 12, 2020
1. It is contraband.
2. Some companies offer container loads as minimum buys (mostly china. You must buy 13000kg plus or 40 feet container)
3. Those in the UK sell to you in smaller quantities in Kg. Then you select how many kg you need. The weight and items you buy depends on how neat the items you want. There are raw assorted, some labeled, some are mixed. Shipping in pallets. Or buy 5 to 10 bags to minimize Shipping cost from company to seaport.
4. We have assorted items in stock cleared by us.
One bag has ladies tops, three quaters trousers, shorts, ladies skirts and gowns mixed together. No rags and no smell
For more details you can contact me on whatsapp zeroeightzero 57 ninesix 57 nine seven

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How I Went From Being A Broke Student To Earning 100k Monthly / All Hope Is Lost. / Get Paid To Like Youtube Videos ($100+) | FREE Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.