Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) (44195 Views)

ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / My 96,500 Still Hanging With Union Bank And Uba For The Past 7days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by onyxo76(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2020
has the bank been demolished? amd customers sent to isolation centre?
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by shoprite: 12:35pm On May 13, 2020
Seems like leaders from that part of the country have all gone berserk ! undecided
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by mauchiz: 12:38pm On May 13, 2020
Governor Wike should leave everybody to do what they like.
If there is coronavirus outbreak, don't talk to anyone.

Allow them to spread the virus to themselves.

Wike stop the lock down, allow them to spread coronavirus to themselves, lock up your self and your family.

When the problem starts, make sure you don't respond.

Nigerians don't deserve any good thing.
Leave them, so you will stop being a pharaoh and a tyrant.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by piippa(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2020
zionmde:
senseless mofos
is it d fault of the bank or the people who wants to enter d bank by all means
Stupidity and rivers government are identical twins

Yes Fault of the Banks. These banks have brainless people. Do you know that 60 percent of the reason people are at the bank could be solved online, call etc.
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by nolywe(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2020
Like Governor like LG chairman
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Mires: 1:07pm On May 13, 2020
ChiefAfonja:

Are you a kidnapper?? grin

Lol. I can't be a kidnapper. But if you know that man very well, you won't say that. Like father like son
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by slowice(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
The average ikwerre man is very aggressive in nature.... The chairman is doing the right thing aways

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
dbonks:

What is the figure in Rivers State, compare it with your own state figure let us see
how it goes...always running your mouth as if you can do better.
I'm in Enugu, figures here are 11 we're allowed to move around, businesses are open, markets close by 4pm. Rivers is 23, y'all are locked in cages with no food or any form of assistance, properties demolished and human rights violated. Yet everyday new cases keep coming up. So Shut the hell up!
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by symbianDON(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
all I see is a power drunk tout who is screaming his head off disgracefully.
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Topsic70: 1:25pm On May 13, 2020
gambia:
Wike spirit on the loose.
....sounded more like "Wicked spirit on d loose" grin
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by holocron: 1:28pm On May 13, 2020
Only shutting down? Is it not better demolish the bank?
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by BAMSRAY(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2020
Abegi my hear word�who social distance epp in nigeria? I think we emulate from our leaders
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by holocron: 1:32pm On May 13, 2020
blowjohn:
This one na real human to human transmission of wike character o.
But I agree with both of them

At first I been think say na wike o! It was when I didn't hear that animal-like growling of wike that I looked closer.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Ugmama(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=Ejima1 post=89477050]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRAupzkcfWI
Video Ikwere LGA Chairman Shuts Down UBA Bank For Social Distancing Violation in Rivers State[/quote
My friend he didn't shut UBA down. Stop spreading false news please
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2020
Get your ur Data bundle @cheaper price

*Get Mtn*
*500mb........#250
*1gb........... #400*
*2gb.......... #800

Airtel plan
1.5gb........ #950
4.5gb....... #1900

Glo
800mb/1gb....... #600
1.6gb/2gb.......... #1050
3.6gb/4.5gb....... #1900

9mobile
500mb......# 400
1gb......... #620
1.5gb........ #850
2gb........ #1100
3gb........ #1850
4gb........ 2100
Validity: 30days

Also recharge n pay for ur electricity;cable subscription etc with us.U can be sure of the best service.

Call or WhatsApp 08034379567
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Theboss100(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2020
grossintel:
Funny, after locking them indoors you don't expect a crowd? Lol, the countries who successfully enforced a lockdown made sure people are feed and taken care of. In the UK if your food finish you call the police, they will ask you what supplies you need and shortly after they'll deliver it in your door step. Wike is just mad, cases keep coming out of Rivers regardless, Rivers people sorry.
Which police are u talking about?? The one collecting bribe at the border or what police delivery are u talking about Nigeria don't have that institution u hear me. Take u comparison elsewhere. Nigeria needs Wike to bring sanity in check
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2020
dirtydiva:
Is it the email I hv bn sending to GTB dat dey refuse to address until I decide to visit the branch out of anger? The worst scenario is dat their gen went off for almost 1hr dat frustration start to show on the face of the masses b4 their senses came bk and now dey haven't unblock my acct since 16th of April

People should be encouraged to use emails more often than visiting banks. And bankers should be prompt in response.

I doubt you read the bolded part. I am suggesting banks improve their responses by email. That will encourage people to use more of emails than personal visits.
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by ignis: 2:04pm On May 13, 2020
Enoch07:

madame, funny enough we are not complaining.

Because your mouth have been shut
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Theboss100(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2020
ignis:
I pity Rivers state people....
Please don't pity us. Pity yourself and ur state. we are not complaining, are we? What state are u from again def? Save the pity for ur state
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Galaxydon1(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2020
He didn't shut it down. Stop spreading fake news
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by mamatwiny(f): 2:20pm On May 13, 2020
They better shutdown all the banks in Rivers
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by annyz: 2:22pm On May 13, 2020
Ejima1:

UK is far better than NIGERIA, even the police will take bride to deliver the items you need should the federal government allow them to do so

But here you will not see both after ordering and paying in advance.
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by PastorandMentor(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2020
Senseless illiterate.
Bank manager is calm and you are shouting.
Which school did you even graduate from?
Spoiling Rivers name and Ikwerre people because you want to impress your boss.
Fake Fake Fake.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by 3kay945(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2020
The man should have demolished the bank na. Abi which kind thing be this?
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:08pm On May 13, 2020
ddippset:
The Bolded.

How did he even ever imagine he could shut it down?

I saw the video on Instagram and it didn’t even say who the man was. He sounded very much like Wike but I knew it wasn’t. It is here I realized he was an LGA chairman
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by And9: 4:21pm On May 13, 2020
Chimezirim121:

What did he do? He chased everybody out
He asked the bank authorities to only allow 10 persons in at a time hence those without face mask should F**k off. undecided
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2020
He needed to impress his godfather,wike.
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by HKGODSWILL(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=89477152]Wike's madness don spread....Wike 19

Common local govt chairman.....

Is not a common local government chairman
.... That is an Executive order....
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by And9: 4:31pm On May 13, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Did he really shut it down?

He sent out the crowd.

Asked the security man why there was no effective crowd control

Asked another security man if they were conducting temperature checks

Asked for handwashing facility and why there was no soap

Called the manager / bank rep and queried why there was no effective crowd control and protective measures in place.

Threatened to shut down the branch if all measures were not put in place to protect customers and said he would come back to the bank to check for compliance.

He did not shut it down
His act was commendable because we don't adhere to authorities / instructions. We end up blaming all our F-up's on poverty. I give up.
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:51pm On May 13, 2020
And9:

His act was commendable because we don't adhere to authorities / instructions. We end up blaming all our F-up's on poverty. I give up.

I totally agree! However, can an LGA chairman shut down a bank branch? Does the executive order signed by Wike empower them or does an LGA chairman have this power?
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Zezco(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2020
Local chairman shuts down building, Governor demolished God help us from this covid -19 outbreak.
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by chiol: 7:46pm On May 13, 2020
State of emergency loading..... Wike, na express you dey go o! Federal government gave an executive order. Wike claimed that the order was not binding on his state and came up with his own order.

Now his boy, a local government chairman is dishing out his own order. Tomorrow, the councillor might come up with his own. Everybody now has powers to issue conflicting orders.

PMB exempted banks in his order but a chairman is countering the order and I do not even know where he got such powers from, to be shutting down banks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Should You Pay When Importing From China / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.