Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) (44216 Views)

ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / My 96,500 Still Hanging With Union Bank And Uba For The Past 7days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 13, 2020
Ishi that's is nickname ikwerre local government chairman I was once opportuned to work with him during my NYSC days. I served at the ikwerre local government as a council corp member 2015. He was good and kind to corp members.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by queengift(f): 10:50am On May 13, 2020
Thank God for Anambra State, Obiano is sensible
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Sirjosephsir: 10:52am On May 13, 2020
For those calling wike wicked or senseless governor should understand that River state is one of the state with highest population in Nigeria, wike is trying his best to protect the state so the epidemic won't affect the state like Kano and Lagos where the epidemic is spreading and killing hundreds of people. I hope other governors in Nigeria can Learn from wike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by dayleke: 10:53am On May 13, 2020
He didn't need to be shouting though....
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 13, 2020
Doyou2019:

I was listening to the radio on Monday, when a journalist (Head of News, Nigeria Info Port Harcourt) claimed that some families were given a packet of noodles as palliative by the Rivers Government. People dey mad for this country oo.
My friend lives around market Junction, she has 5 children, collected one tuber of yam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Harunabisanti(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2020
When two elephants fight, it is only the grasses that suffers
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by watchindelta(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2020
I jst watched the interview on ait news with wiki, wiki said does people shot government workers and noting anyone can do to him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by NigeriaB(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2020
zionmde:
senseless mofos
is it d fault of the bank or the people who wants to enter d bank by all means
Stupidity and rivers government are identical twins

What then should be the primary job of the bank's security at a time such as this?

I hate Nonsense!
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by martyns303(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2020
Chimezirim121:

What did he do? He chased everybody out

He asked the customers to stay outside the gate and come in in 10s. ie 10 persons per time.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by passion007: 11:05am On May 13, 2020
Oh my goodness, the comments on this thread Nawaoh!

People actually think social distancing is for the government's benefit. You're not doing the govt a favour by social distancing and wearing a mask. You're doing yourself and your family a favour. Wake up ignorant people. Must you be flogged before you take your own life seriously. Did the LG chairman have to be there physically before you form a simple queue. Some people are so used to chaos in this country.

This chairman has earned my respects. He genuinely cares for a people who don't even take their lives seriously to begin with.

For people who don't know, the reason you're being asked to keep 2 metres from others is because when they cough/sneeze/speak, the virus is in the air all around them, if you're too close then you inhale it. If you're 2 metres away, then before the virus travels 2m to you, it would have fallen to the floor. Simple science. Keep your 2 metres!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by ffo(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2020
zionmde:
senseless mofos
is it d fault of the bank or the people who wants to enter d bank by all means
Stupidity and rivers government are identical twins

look at this picture, this is Zenith bank

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by watchindelta(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2020
Aba this man is doin good thing people here are insulting him! Will Nigeria ever get better? for what am seeing too much negatives vibe. Too much evil people for Nigeria, very bad people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Finnese001: 11:14am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright Demolish the Moda fuckkking bank

. you're realllllllllll niggarrrrrrr
that's why I always enjoy your comments
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by zionmde: 11:17am On May 13, 2020
ChiefAfonja:

It is the duty of the bank to control the senseless and stubborn Nigerians who came to transact in their premises.

The bank should have made sure who ever gathers in their bank complies to social distancing

Good one Mr chairman
shebi the security guys are not humans. Or u dont know how unreasonable people can be.

if they want let them shut it down. I guess its people of the state that will suffer more
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Baba one be on Wike good book so that he will choose him as his successor in 2023
Good luck to him

Wike nd his boys are drunk with power
bros no just go Dia. ikwerre no fit rule Rivers state again for the next 24 years..if not for patience Jonathan, wike is doing the turn of the OGONIS..
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by stagger: 11:18am On May 13, 2020
The bank's Chairman donated billions to the federal government, but cannot ensure that all his branches are properly equipped to sanitize and create distancing between customers.

What an irony!
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2020
ignis:
I pity Rivers state people....
no be small thing o.. we dey suffer for emperor hand.. and these LG emperor Don join.....
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by PortHarcourt1st: 11:23am On May 13, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is cool, if you don't like it then relocate

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Just a mere LGA chairman barking like his senior terror dog who called itself a governor

We are suffering in Rivers State
guy which way for us.. hungry en nothing to restock...if I perish,i perish.

I Don give up for this lockdown wey go begin tomorrow.. man no get anything to eat..
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by FolabiSanjay(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2020
Don’t be a rumor peddler Oga, the man didn’t shutdown the bank
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2020
martyns303:
He didn’t shut it down

99per did not watch the video before commenting . It's a Nigerian thing
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by SILVERLINES: 11:28am On May 13, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
guy which way for us.. hungry en nothing to restock...if I perish,i perish.

I Don give up for this lockdown wey go begin tomorrow.. man no get anything to eat..
it's only God my brother

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by OKTolu: 11:29am On May 13, 2020
ikwerre people will not stop amazing us in Rivers state like father like son am sure wike is gonna like this local government chairman
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by SILVERLINES: 11:30am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
PORT HARCOURT is cool, if you don't like it then relocate
you that type this shiit hunger go soon kill you

Be quiet and stop pretending
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by seyigiggle: 11:33am On May 13, 2020
Local Govt Chairmen are arm of government and are empowered by the constitution to carry on duties enshrined them.

So they are not common!

It is the governors that are suppressing them through installation of puppet.

NwaNimo1:
Wike's madness don spread....Wike 19

Common local govt chairman.....i for slap am.

[img]https://media./images/96b7d5b462dda9c043d724eefe9e0337/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by dbonks(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2020
grossintel:
Funny, after locking them indoors you don't expect a crowd? Lol, the countries who successfully enforced a lockdown made sure people are feed and taken care of. In the UK if your food finish you call the police, they will ask you what supplies you need and shortly after they'll deliver it in your door step. Wike is just mad, cases keep coming out of Rivers regardless, Rivers people sorry.
What is the figure in Rivers State, compare it with your own state figure let us see
how it goes...always running your mouth as if you can do better.
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by pawesome(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2020
he threatened to and not shut it down
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by neyorlmogzy(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2020
[quote author=Ejima1 post=89477050]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRAupzkcfWI
Video Ikwere LGA Chairman Shuts Down UBA Bank For Social Distancing Violation in Rivers State[/quote where did he shut down the bank? All this bloggers with lies, what he did was within his right.
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by luluman: 11:58am On May 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Wike's madness don spread....Wike 19

Common local govt chairman.....i for slap am.

[img]https://media./images/96b7d5b462dda9c043d724eefe9e0337/tenor.gif[/img]
He does not come to nairaland to waste his data, yet you call him common"
Re: Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) by olusola200: 12:17pm On May 13, 2020
Any wike in the making

May you leave longer than your Master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / How Should You Pay When Importing From China / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.