Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Updated Exxonmobil Internship Past Questions, Direct From Our Agent. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Updated Exxonmobil Internship Past Questions, Direct From Our Agent. (346 Views)

2023 ExxonMobil Internship Program For Young Graduates / Undergraduates, Apply For Exxonmobil Internship 2018/2019 / Exxonmobil Internship Application Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated Exxonmobil Internship Past Questions, Direct From Our Agent. by Esundo: 7:48pm On May 12, 2020
UPDATED ExxonMobil Internship Past QUESTIONs And Answers.Now Available!

This internship PAST QUESTIONS is specially compiled with the aim of reducing (or completely eliminating) the problems which confront candidates preparing for ExxonMobil Internship Exams.It contains actual ExxonMobil examinations and many more.Efforts were made to not only provide the answers to the questions but also to give detailed explanations on why the answers so selected are the most suitable of all the options. It therefore offers plenty of opportunities for candidates to have unlimited practice, improve their scores and improve their chances of being qualified for this program.
All you need is embedded in this past questions.

TO GET A COPY OF THIS PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS DIRECT TO UR Email.chat up on WhatsApp https:///2348127872747
Remember,Success IS d junction where preparation nd opportunity meets...
Re: Updated Exxonmobil Internship Past Questions, Direct From Our Agent. by masterflowx(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2020
Meanwhile, Exxo mobile are yet to resume work due to the Covid-19
I don't know how internship program will work when the management are not in the office.
Though, some senior staff went to the office yesterday but they closed early.

Hopefully, by the end of this month work will resume fully.

1 Like

Re: Updated Exxonmobil Internship Past Questions, Direct From Our Agent. by Esundo: 7:02am On May 13, 2020
masterflowx:
Meanwhile, Exxo mobile are yet to resume work due to the Covid-19
I don't know how internship program will work when the management are not in the office.
Though, some senior staff went to the office yesterday but they closed early.

Hopefully, by the end of this month work will resume fully.

This should the first and the last time you will redirect traffic from my post again,go create yours.
Re: Updated Exxonmobil Internship Past Questions, Direct From Our Agent. by masterflowx(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2020
Esundo:

This should the first and the last time you will redirect traffic from my post again,go create yours.

I hope you followed normal procedure before you put this advert here or else...

1 Like

Re: Updated Exxonmobil Internship Past Questions, Direct From Our Agent. by ecowas: 8:26am On May 13, 2020
Esundo:
UPDATED ExxonMobil Internship Past QUESTIONs And Answers.Now Available!

This internship PAST QUESTIONS is specially compiled with the aim of reducing (or completely eliminating) the problems which confront candidates preparing for ExxonMobil Internship Exams.It contains actual ExxonMobil examinations and many more.Efforts were made to not only provide the answers to the questions but also to give detailed explanations on why the answers so selected are the most suitable of all the options. It therefore offers plenty of opportunities for candidates to have unlimited practice, improve their scores and improve their chances of being qualified for this program.
All you need is embedded in this past questions.

TO GET A COPY OF THIS PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS DIRECT TO UR Email.chat up on WhatsApp https:///2348127872747
Remember,Success IS d junction where preparation nd opportunity meets...

God will punish you, wait covid awaits you, scammer.
Re: Updated Exxonmobil Internship Past Questions, Direct From Our Agent. by Esundo: 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
ecowas:

God bless you,I'd would have asked if I have scammed you or anyone you know before,but it's not necessary.
Y'all go around tanishing people's reputation and ruin people's business.When I'm not involved in any act of such.
You won't still stop people from reaching out,you can't stop them from getting this HELP by whatever means you may use
Re: Updated Exxonmobil Internship Past Questions, Direct From Our Agent. by frank950(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
ecowas:

do you have ExxonMobil past question

(1) (Reply)

Positive Thinking / See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying / LAUTECH 400L Student Wins Osinbajo N1m Business Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.