Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Please What Card Can Be Integrated With Google Pay To Cash Out In Nigeria? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please What Card Can Be Integrated With Google Pay To Cash Out In Nigeria? (710 Views)

Which Virtual USD Card Can I Use For My Apple Music / Tap-to-pay: How To Set Up Google Pay / How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Card Can Be Integrated With Google Pay To Cash Out In Nigeria? by Noble09: 9:20pm On May 12, 2020
I tried integrating a GTB Mastercard and it didn't work. I also heard of persons who say they tried a payoneer card and it didn't work also. I know fully well Nigeria is not permitted with this service, was actually seeking for a way to bypass the situation. My business basically depends on being able to use this service and I felt someone might perhaps know a way on here.
Re: Please What Card Can Be Integrated With Google Pay To Cash Out In Nigeria? by Ladylite: 10:50pm On May 12, 2020
Noble09:
I tried integrating a GTB Mastercard and it didn't work. I also heard of persons who say they tried a payoneer card and it didn't work also. I know fully well Nigeria is not permitted with this service, was actually seeking for a way to bypass the situation. My business basically depends on being able to use this service and I felt someone might perhaps know a way on here.

Download barter app and create a virtual card for yourself and you will be able to do anything on Google play
Re: Please What Card Can Be Integrated With Google Pay To Cash Out In Nigeria? by Noble09: 11:21pm On May 12, 2020
Thanks I wholeheartedly appreciate!!
Re: Please What Card Can Be Integrated With Google Pay To Cash Out In Nigeria? by Akposkiz: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Forefront / Blackberry Curve 8530 For 27,000 Naira / Why Buy Diesel When U Can Have Solar!: First Solar Installmental Payment Plan:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.