Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search (15126 Views)

Scientific Discoveries / How To Use Google Docs To Make You More Efficient / How To Use Qbasic To Calculate Area Of A Circle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Vistawaplord(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Google is much more than a search engine with the recent features it has introduced. Recently, a new Job Search Feature was introduced to Tackle Unemployment Rate.

This time around, Ijust discovered How to use Google Calculator or Calculate with Google.

How to use Google Calculator or Calculate with Google
It is very easy than one could ever imagine. Just follow this simple steps.

>> Open your browser.
>> Go to www.google.com
>> In the search bar, put any simple calculation like 2 + 5.
>> Allow the page to load succesfully and the calculator will prompt on your screen. You can then start other calculations from your browser.

Is that not simple?

Source: http://talktech.com.ng/use-google-calculator-calculate-google/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Tasmithanderson: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm just learning about this and it work. Thumbs up OP

@lalasticlala @mynd44 @slyrox

4 Likes

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Tasmithanderson: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tasmithanderson:
I'm just learning about this and it work. Thumbs up OP

@lalasticlala @mynd44 @slyrox

1 Like

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by tokrizy: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
ok.noted
so d calculator on my phone that is free i won't use it..i will now go to operamini open Google search and start using my MB to check 5×5 with google..weldone sir nyc 1

52 Likes

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Osasnidas(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
, google assistant does incredible things based on your commands, like setting an alarm, or even switching on your flash light.. it's impressive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by pweshboi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
I've been using this for a while now
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Nellizzy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sehr schön
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
expo row
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Coldfeets: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is not new.

I've been using it since the past fifty years. cheesy wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by jojothegreat(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice one
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Rapsino(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lemme try.
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mtcheew... Waste of data....

Op, are u a Nigerian at all? So I go sub just to open calculator SMH for op

1 Like

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Alphafeezay(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
We learn everyday.....

Thanks @op

1 Like

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by campustv(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
A won Omo Science students
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by sammy4life1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Google has been leading in all aspect since 1990..... They are just too much. Life is much easier with Google. Their translation service is something so fantastic that I most time communicate with friends in other Nigerian languages and they are like when did u learn my language not knowing its Google that is helping me
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by holluwai(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Google has everything now
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Rapsino(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
And it works.. cool
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by hubtiva: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
na soo
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by maduxs: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Can it calculate what is remaining in buharis years on earth ?

1 Like

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by morganist99(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Jabioro: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Coldfeets:
This is not new.

l learned that Lai has been using his own since the days when eyes were on the kneel (igba ti oju se be loru kun)lf l lied ask Muhammed.
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by CuteMaro(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice one
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by guiddoti: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:
We learn everyday.....

Thanks @op
Bro, I totally agreed.

These ones, who say its not new, but their comments are just as new as them hearing it first time.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
tell Google to find X
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Iamzik: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
tokrizy:
ok.noted
so d calculator on my phone that is free i won't use it..i will now go to operamini open Google search and start using my MB to check 5×5 with google..weldone sir nyc 1

Once the calculator opens you can switch off your data. It works offline also
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by slapandfall(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nellizzy:
Sehr schön

Hallo, lebst du in Deutschland?
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by slapandfall(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
This thing is old na... Chai.. Na only to search for Wizkid new song u sabi use google for
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by damaestro: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Coldfeets:
This is not new.

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Proffdada: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
There visual calculator which you point your camera and it solves and script calculator which calculate your scribbles
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
shocked
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by muhammed50(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
The calculator was created using HTML

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech / 'Smart Bra' By Microsoft To Stop Women From Stress-related Overeating / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.