Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Naked Dance In The Rain - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naked Dance In The Rain (491 Views)

A Dance In The Graveyard * Short Story * Completed / The Naked Truth (18+) / The Rain (Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naked Dance In The Rain by kizi4chuks(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2020
I loved the feel, of it’s soothing effect as the water droplets trickled down my body, as i dance and turn, laugh and scream, as my body came alive. How many times I was punished for this, but each time the rain came, I quickly forgot all about the streaks of Cain I hated the most, as I dashed into its welcoming embrace.

For nothing could compare to this moment, when my unclothedness shamelessly shown to the tears of the rain, as my feet splashed small water bodies, all over, my hands raised up to the sky to catch this stones of someone’s tears. How I imagined the rain drops to be someone’s tears, sometimes i felt pity for this soul that cried unending, day and night wondering how he would heal, for his pain became my gain, as tender ripples of excitement thrill my senses.

That moment I would remember to bath, but all I could wash with my soap that must touch the sand, was my round stomach, as my hands went in circles, only for the stomach, not caring about other body parts, for the stomach was the most important body part I needed the most. I would later be lost in the pepper soup smell of my armpit, what a child!

READ MORE ..........https://kizzantel..com/2020/05/naked-dance-in-rain.html

(1) (Reply)

The Big Night! / Article Writer Needed (CLOSED) / The Adventures Of Haroun-al-raschid, Caliph Of Bagdad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.