Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin (1334 Views)

Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) / No / Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Becomrichn: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
In Rwanda a pastor  lead to the dead of many, claiming God told him there would not be problem. And thousand came to his church thinking they were going to be save and even outside of the church when rebel came. They all got killed.   When greedy overshadow people lifes.

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/44511853@N00/123151707[/img]

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/29995505@N00/3263149810/[/img]

[img]http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/2632797.bin?size=620x400[/img]
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by yiboboy: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
U've moved from maps 2 something else? undecided
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Fogman(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
Why the multiple ID?
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Becomrichn: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2011
what
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Becomrichn: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
My friend, I dont care if you make people governor or senators I dont care. I care for people life. you see, money or position does not make a different to what I am doing. So I am not looking for money.

I dont care, all I care about is the safety and protection of people life, Nigeria can not remain a country as one without civil war. There would be civil war, and member of the Nigeria army would take over government if the politician do not remove edo,delta and Yorubas into Benin republic. if bayelsa state like they come.

I am telling you, the military would take over government, they have no choice at this moment, and it does matter what the international community think. They paid to protect the lifes of the people and the politician have failed to correct the wrong.

You see the Yorubas are not ready to wait till 2048 because Jonathan want to be president. take it or leave. If Jonathan think because of Him Jonathan Goodluck, Yorubas are going to sacrifice thier life, I think you are joking. We would not risk our life and safety.

I have families in Nigeria, and civil war is not what I want for them.  I prefer my own families been alive that Jonathan or anyone buhari president, I dont give a shit1 about anyone, edo,delta and yorubas most move to benin republic to save people life.

You dont risk people because of personnal ambition. I dont give a shit1 about anybody ambition. I dont give a shit1 if anyone want to contest, that is problem . He would be wasting his money and may end up death when the military take over govt.

The North is not ready to wait till 2019
The Yorubas are not ready to wait till 2048
The Igbos are not ready to wait till 2048.

Do you need a prophet to tell you your future.
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Becomrichn: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
hmm
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Musiwa13: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2011
This is what pastor greed cost thousand of lifes. 5000 of them were murder.

Personnal greed would lead to the dead of millions of Nigeria, if you dont remove edo,delta and yorubas into Benin republic.   You would see blood civil war.

I dont care what any pastor or imam told you that God told him , I dont care, just know that person is 419 from today. It is your own life and families , you should protect. Dont give a poo about jonathan, atiku, buhari or fashola or anybody personnal desire. Put your life and families before any of them .  And get yourself out into Benin republic now. You would be safe there than remaining in Nigeria.

Death people dont go to church . I disrespect any false pastor who going to tell me lies, that God told him we would not have problem. And I advice you for your own safety to disrespect anyone who put greed over your life. Your lifes is important to me.  Than any pastor  or person,who is greedy for his personal reason over the lifes of majority of Nigerian.

Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Musiwa13: 1:20am On Jan 14, 2011
church greed lead to millions dead.
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Musiwa13: 1:26am On Jan 14, 2011
hmm
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Musiwa13: 3:15am On Jan 14, 2011
hmm
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Musiwa13: 3:22am On Jan 14, 2011
you can see the skull of all of the victim of a greedy church.  This is what it lead too. Many of this people would have escape if they did not believe that pastor who claim God was talking to him.

so people in nigeria must be careful who they believe.
Dont let any pastor tell you any nonsense, your lifes are in dangers. The greedy of a person, would be your whole family would get killed.
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by oderemo(m): 3:24am On Jan 14, 2011
this thread is only for you, so carry go
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Musiwa13: 3:41am On Jan 14, 2011
look at the picture of jos, and ask for your tribune newspaper can bring back the lifes of the people they killed in jos.  His tribune newspaper going to bring back my families and friend, if they get killed in a civil war because of newspaper circulation or one greedy pastor who want tithe and offering.   You can go to hell with your circulation. I am a person who stand on my own feet, and not follow anyone and speak people mind without bias. I can say and dont give a shit1 , to who you are. if you cant respect people life. you are a nobody to me, but more of a piece of shit1. because people life have value.

I am person who disrespect a pastor , who does not respect himself. If you dont give a shit1 about people life because of your silly greedy , I dont give a shit1 about. you. it just tell the whole world , you are just a common criminal dress in pastor cloth.

If your greedy can not see there is a need to act before the election and remove edo,delta and yorubas into benin republic, you are a criminal. I repeat you are a criminal . Do they have to be a civil war in Nigeria because of your greedy for tithe and offering and they  murder lifes of million of people.
Re: Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin by Musiwa13: 4:12am On Jan 14, 2011
you can see the skull of all of the victim of a greedy church.

(1) (Reply)

Court Instructs Inec To Delist Gov T A Orji As Pdp Flagbearer / Nigeria Election Results: Opposition Score Major Victories / U.s. Expands Hiv/aids, Malaria Scheme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.