Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode (5277 Views)

Did You Know About The Whatsapp Free Mode? / How To Make Fb Show Photos Using Free Mode / How To See Photos On Facebook Via FB Lite – (freebasic Free Mode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by NAIJACLOUDCOM: 10:33pm On May 12, 2020
Not everybody has the money to purchase data so they are forced to use Facebook free mode. The problem with the free mode is that you can’t view images. So today on Naijacloud, we are going to know how to see photos using Facebook free mode. So without further Ado let’s dive in.

Requirements

>> Stable internet connection

>> 9mobile / Airtel sim ( MTN SIM won’t work)

>> Facebook lite app ( You can download from playstore, it’s just 1.7MB)

Things to take note after successfully following all the explained steps below

You can’t watch video with this method currently.
Your mobile data has to be one be the process can work.
Only 9mobile / Airtel sim are acceptable.
Make sure you have no data / Airtime on the SIM.

ALSO READ:- How to get 2GB for N500 on 9mobile

How To See Photos Using Facebook Free mode.

Firstly, go to your already installed Facebook lite application. Make sure your data is turned on before continuing any further.

Now switch to free mode on the Facebook like app. Yo can easily locate this feature at the Top right of the app. After doing that you will notice that you can’t gain access to see some pictures or images anymore.

Now close the app, For android 6+ long press the Facebook lite app till it display some flying options. For Android version 5 downward, just navigate to the app on setting menu then locate the Facebook lite app as shown in the clear image below.

ALSO READ:- How To Get N100 Free Airtime ( All Networks)

On the Facebook app info settings > Clear Data > then go back to the app. BOOM you can now see photos without any data

In case the Facebook life fails to load just close it and open it again.

Did you missed my last post on 1000+ whatsapp group links? You can check them out here. Want more updates like this? Vibe with us using any of our social handles below.

SOURCE>> https://naijacloud.com.ng/how-to-see-photos-using-facebook-free-mode/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by nonny1212: 10:38pm On May 12, 2020
What will I use it and do

Nawa o

1 Like

Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by NAIJACLOUDCOM: 10:47pm On May 12, 2020
nonny1212:
What will I use it and do

Nawa o

tongue
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by Martartins(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2020
who tried it?

1 Like

Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by olamidedivotee(f): 7:48am On May 13, 2020
I will try it later
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by chudyprince: 10:14am On May 13, 2020
Why not download latest Opera mini and enjoy free 50mb every day just for surfing the net

5 Likes

Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by Petrodirect: 10:53am On May 13, 2020
Alright
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by NAIJACLOUDCOM: 12:17pm On May 13, 2020
chudyprince:
Why not download latest Opera mini and enjoy free 50mb every day just for surfing the net
wink grin
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by jericco1(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2020
All these just for Facebook? In an era where you can get 1gb data for less than N400 nawa o or even the social media bundle that's 150 or 300 monthly. Hmm
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by sunshineV(f): 4:47pm On May 13, 2020
Just sub 100 naira Pls all this stress no worth am
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by NAIJACLOUDCOM: 5:08pm On May 13, 2020
sunshineV:
Just sub 100 naira Pls all this stress no worth am

You are assuming that because of your condition... Think � of other people's condition too. I use about 100GB a month and i still created the post because i know there are people who need it..so if the article doesn't speak for you just walk away. People wo need it will find help from it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by sunshineV(f): 5:10pm On May 13, 2020
NAIJACLOUDCOM:

You are assuming that because of your condition... Think � of other people's condition too. I use about 100GB a month and i still created the post because i know there are people who need it..so if the article doesn't speak for you just walk away. People wo need it will find help from it
No I'm also using free basics

If you need to see pictures sub at least 100 naira and enjoy
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by NAIJACLOUDCOM: 5:12pm On May 13, 2020
sunshineV:

No I'm also using free basics

If you need to see pictures sub at least 100 naira and enjoy

Aiit
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2020
Ok
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by Omakraid(f): 9:02pm On May 13, 2020
chudyprince:
Like does it work? I asked cos even after sending me a message everytime I access Opera, ordinary Opera new can't be accessed, I can only read the headlines.. Also nairaland and Facebook can only be accessed via freebasics
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by Eidris01(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2020
Not working
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2020
Hustle oooo my brother. Make you no dey find thread on how to view images with free mode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by chudyprince: 9:36am On May 14, 2020
Omakraid:

Like does it work? I asked cos even after sending me a message everytime I access Opera, ordinary Opera new can't be accessed, I can only read the headlines.. Also nairaland and Facebook can only be accessed via freebasics
Try use Opera mini in extreme data saving mode... You are good to go
Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by Omakraid(f): 3:22pm On May 14, 2020
chudyprince:
Try use Opera mini in extreme data saving mode... You are good to go
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 14, 2020
This is working well, thanks OP.
In addition WhatsApp is also working on my 9mobile sim without data. This trick works for WhatsApp and its easy to do, just clear ur Facebook lite app data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode by NAIJACLOUDCOM: 5:27pm On May 14, 2020
OJay360:
This is working well, thanks OP.
In addition WhatsApp is also working on my 9mobile sim without data. This trick works for WhatsApp and its easy to do, just clear ur Facebook lite app data.

You are welcome grin

(1) (Reply)

Glo Has Taken The Competition Challenge From Mtn, Slashes Tariffs: / Ncc Launches Emergency Call Centres In 22 States / Aliexpress Or Jumia Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.