Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) (7115 Views)

"Why I Am Dragging Uche Elendu And Her Cohorts" – Angela Okorie Opens Up (VIDEO) / Soulja Boy Replies Wizkid (pictures) / Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 12, 2020
Gbas Gbos...Wonder never seem to cease in our music industry ...one of Africa's leading artist better known as wizkid or starboy as he likes to call himself , have decided to settle it once and for all ...wizkid came out earlier today on Snapchat that he is ready to sue Alo innas to court over All the allegations labelled against him .
Recall that Alo innas claimed that wizkid has a shrine in his house ,which is why he refused to allow wizkid sign him ...
Just last three days Alo innas claim again that wizkid has used Terri ryn glory too..saying he is glad he did not allow wizzy signed him...
Now star boy as come out to say he is ready to sue the upcoming act to a tune of 100 million for running his mouth and trying to ruin his image ....he claims the allegations affected him mentally

1 Share

Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Zigzih99: 10:50pm On May 12, 2020
E beta make u sign wizzy contract than to sign police undertaking ooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 12, 2020
Hmn see life am sure it's because wizkid refuse to sign him thats why he has come defame wizkid.

1 Like

Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by longetivity(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2020
wizzy leave this idiot .............. abeg

1 Like

Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by omoiyamayor(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2020
Zigzih99:
you wicked.

1 Like

Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Shukusheka(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2020
At your age, you are still starting a sentence with 'Am'. Blogger blogger.

Ozuo! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by yuswrld20(m): 12:50am On May 13, 2020
nigerians
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Hazlett1988: 4:24am On May 13, 2020
Fake news everywhere
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by illicit(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2020
If u join issues with him, he don blow be that
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by olamidedivotee: 7:38am On May 13, 2020
I wont believe this shit until I see d evidence
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Denique(f): 9:36am On May 13, 2020
Mtvbaseng:
Gbas Gbos...Wonder never seem to cease in our music industry ...one of Africa's leading artist better known as wizkid or starboy as he likes to call himself , have decided to settle it once and for all ...wizkid came out earlier today on Snapchat (?) that he is ready to sue Alo innas to court over All the allegations labelled against him .
Recall that Alo innas claimed that wizkid has a shrine in his house ,which is why he refused to allow wizkid sign him ...
Just last three days Alo innas claim again that wizkid has used Terri ryn glory too..saying he is glad he did not allow wizzy signed him...
Now star boy as come out to say he is ready to sue the upcoming act to a tune of (?) 100 million for running his mouth and trying to ruin his image ....he claims the allegations affected him mentally.
Re: Am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures)

OP! OP!! OP!!!
Eleyi por grin
Is this how you intend to buy your own house in Banana Island grin
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2020
This is not negativity or bad energy.. but the op can never make it in blogging... grin

6 Likes

Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Caramelskin(f): 10:43am On May 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
This is not negativity or bad energy.. but the op can never make it in blogging... grin
On point. Wizkid of all musicians. Wizkid that has A1 when it comes to ignoring online bloggers/celeb/fans etc.
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2020
Caramelskin:
On point. Wizkid of all musicians. Wizkid that has A1 when it comes to ignoring online bloggers/celeb/fans etc.
honestly bro.. wizkid is the most mature celebrity I have ever known.. I like him lifestyle. He no dey predictable.. he no dey hype himself, him no dey gumbody.. if you greet am , he greet you. If you no greet am, he no send..

He said one thing in one video like that..and I dey always watch it so as to imbibe the knowledge..

He said, "No dey talk to much , shut up if you are not asked to talk.. only speak when you have something sensible to say , then people will be ready to listen to you "...
That guy na motivation to me aje..
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Caramelskin(f): 10:58am On May 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
honestly bro.. wizkid is the most mature celebrity I have ever known.. I like him lifestyle. He no dey predictable.. he no dey hype himself, him no dey gumbody.. if you greet am , he greet you. If you no greet am, he no send..

He said one thing in one video like that..and I dey always watch it so as to imbibe the knowledge..

He said, "No dey talk to much , shut up if you are not asked to talk.. only speak when you have something sensible to say , then people will be ready to listen to you "...
That guy na motivation to me aje..
I love his lifestyle too especially his unpredictable moves. BTW, The quote is indeed noteworthy.
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by queenitee(f): 3:23pm On May 13, 2020
Caramelskin:
Like. If you hype him, he would ignore. If you drag him, he would still ignore. His ability to ignore whatsoever needs to be studied. I love his lifestyle.
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by sunshineV(f): 5:02pm On May 13, 2020
This guy be like pesin wey fit pay 100m?

Baba nla rest

OP go find another work biko
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by streeter(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2020
Dear Nairalander
I am babarinde azeez bamidele aka (Siezecoh Da Streeter), an upcoming music artiste.
i heard nairaland is the only platform to get me win, where real nigerians exist with love, where nigerians help each other without zero cost and a platform to learn from.

There is a competition currently on instagram, hosted by Da smart the "IRE" cronner. I want you to watch my video, and drop your comment the link to the instagram video is attached below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIbRQ7J-A7/?igshid=67rnio3s30ge

Please watch and comment. i am babarinde azeez a k a Siezecoh
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Theicecode(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2020
queenitee:

Like. If you hype him, he would ignore. If you drag him, he would still ignore. His ability to ignore whatsoever needs to be studied. I love his lifestyle.
Mtchwwwww! trash!
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by zewhyt1: 10:31pm On May 13, 2020
Zigzih99:

Chinese man and lady caught having sex inside train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJl_yz3-y8s
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Nyamve1: 10:38pm On May 13, 2020
Chai wizkid, someone that does not have job u want sue him for N100m, where will he get it?
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by nazablossom(f): 11:09pm On May 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
Wickedness is not of God grin cheesy
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by XXLMANDIGO: 7:46am On May 14, 2020
sad

Seems they want to sell and make another ediiiot trend. Lol
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
Noted !!
Re: I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 16, 2020
Denique:

OP! OP!! OP!!!
Eleyi por grin
Is this how you intend to buy your own house in Banana Island grin
Noted !!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Men Can Resist This Women Knowing You Have A Gf Or Wife (photos / Beautiful Photo Of Ebony Black Woman And Her Twin Boys Go Viral / Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.