Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot (38582 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by gistblogger: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Video: Comedian Arole and the 'hot slap' that made actress Nkechi Blessing call Juliet Ibrahim an ‘Idiot’

There was drama on set of a new Nollywood movie that left a mark on actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday.

In one of the scene of the new movie, she got a hot slap by a colleague who happens to be popular comedian, Arole. The very hot slap was so real that it made her forget her lines making her to beg the Director of the movie to 'cut'.

Not long after, she shared the video and her reaction on Instagram and Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim commented on the post saying Nkechi should not have stopped the Director.

According to her, stopping the shoot means she would have to take the slap one more time, “I’d rather endure, and after the scene, I’ll go and cry.”

Nkechi didn't take likely to Juliet's advice and she responded, 'With dis kind of slap,Den one Idiot said am not suppose to cut d Director Because am a professional?...Aunty better don’t even come near me. Slap that left me deaf for 10mins @officialarole I love you Still tho'.

Watch video of the scene and their exchange here;
Watch Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkAVu19le3L/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.gistmore.com/video-comedian-arole-hot-slap-made-actress-nkechi-blessing-call-juliet-ibrahim-idiot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by gistblogger: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by ojun50(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Slap that left me deaf for 10mins, hahahahahahahahahahah

@officialarole you are wicked but hw i wish the slap will get to all women cheating on there man during this long break

14 Likes

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Tamarapetty(f): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Take heart

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Bluezy13(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
With such arrogance and pomposity, I doubt how she (Nkechi) happened to find a place in the movie industry if not through indecency.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by itspzpics(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by IamAirforce1: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2018
The slap really pain the girl cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Aieboocaar(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2018
I wonder if our celebrities trade their common sense just for fame.

Juliet was actually right in the below.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7264140_5b22a2e02775d_png4f3550397a370c7ddb02cd3f04249944

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by nanizle(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2018
I miss the days where there was no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Then I wouldn't be bothered with many of the irrelevant stuff that has taken over nairalands front-page.

38 Likes

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by liloelawwal(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2018
tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by cinoedhunter: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2018
I wish I could ban twitter sad grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by adedayourt(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Saw d video n d arole guy was too hard with d slap .

She literally forgot her line, stood still fr few secs den shouted cut cut.

It's part of d job though, professional hazard, Jackie Chan has permanent injuries from movies.

Arole sud av taken it easier knowing he has a large palm n know he's acting with a lady with fragile skin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by spartoo: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
I came to see slap and you are showing me pictures.

Op are you okay

13 Likes

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Ruddyman(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Imustreturn(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Slap of life grin

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
I remember when Juliet Ibrahim started. She was so whack in acting.

Whether you think im hating or not ...na your problem.

Juliet majorly got roles in Ghana due to her Skin colour and beauty. Because many of the Ghana-lebanese halfcasts were high on demand and it was easier for them to get roles.

But well, i can say she has improved. So she has no right to judge Nkechi.

Shift abeg

15 Likes

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by stampedconcrete: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2018
insult
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by kehinde1588(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2018
Arole the bad guy.That's epic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by DIYhackers: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2018
Arole is an Idiot - that slap is way beyond acting

Nkechi Sunday is an Idiot - for insulting a senior colleague, after all all she got going is her big ass

Juliet Ibrahim is an Idiot - she claims to be experienced but she can't save her dying career

PS: Don't correct my Idiot, leave my Idiot for me grin

Happy Eid to all Muslims

16 Likes

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by DAntivirus: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2018
rushed to comment thinking it was a slap from Tinunbu to Buhari grin

who else thinks Nigeria is a confused country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Flexy2vybes(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2018
E PAIN HA..... HEHEHE

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Franchise21(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2018
See news
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Godknowsbest: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2018
She gat no network for 10 mins lol..Arole u wan deaf this pretty ah u wicked o
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Ellixlimswag(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2018
na which kind nyash b that
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by OCTAVO: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2018
smiley
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Mekanus(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Ordinary slap u dey cut scene, when Hollywood actors and actresses dey break bones. Crappy Nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by faithfull18(f): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Okay, see my signature.
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by dakeskese(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2018
All these people wan disturb our sallah celebration. Them wan use style hype the film. We know!
The woman now wan claim domestic violence, see her bleeched body like ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2018
gistblogger:
Video: Comedian Arole and the 'hot slap' that made actress Nkechi Blessing call Juliet Ibrahim an ‘Idiot’

But was a REAL slap actually necessary?

Occupational hazard, I guess...

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Bossontop(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.