Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Mavin Records Let Go Of Three Artistes Secretly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Mavin Records Let Go Of Three Artistes Secretly (588 Views)

Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mavin Records Let Go Of Three Artistes Secretly by Raphkriz(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2020
Mavin records has grown and it has now become a platform that can still do business with artistes that are not necessarily signed to the label.

The roaster of the label is not what it used to be and I think for now it is a step in the right direction so as to focus on the development of certain artistes so that the growth can be complete.

I did a search while writing these article and I saw that Mavin records has not put out an official statement as to why three of it’s artistes are no longer with the label. I am talking about Kordede bello, Di’ja and the DNA twins.

The reasons are:

Business still continues: Mavin as I said earlier has grown to be more than just a record label and they offer numerous services for artistes that are not in the label. That’s you still see them post Kordede bello on their social media even though he is no longer signed to them.

To help the artistes: Not everybody can be a Tiwa savage that left the label to Sony Music so to help these artistes there is no need for an announcement so that they continue to enjoy benefits from still being associated with the brand.

Artistes who made money for the brand: Korede Bello is one of the most successful artistes that the label has ever had and so it’s in good light to still pose him as a mavin artist for the benefit of the brands.
Re: Why Mavin Records Let Go Of Three Artistes Secretly by scoundrel(f): 1:30am On May 13, 2020
I don’t see any proof so I’ll write this off as OP’s opinion. News like this normally comes with receipts in the form of signed contract cessation letters. I see none of those here so won’t give my two cents on the matter.

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Moment A Mother Backed Her Grown Up Son During His Wedding (video) / If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot / Girls Don’t Deserve Love – Nigerian Boy Writes An Emotional Post And Shared Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.