Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? (9551 Views)

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Canisma(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
I met this newly transfered colleague of mine at the office. I was later to know that he is a member of the OLUMBA OLUMBA. In trying to know what it is all about, he explained that olumba olumba is Jesus christ living among us today. He even went as far as quoting the book of Rev.3:12 as thus, " He who overcomes,i will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, New jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. I will write on him my new name."  He further explained that jesus has come again as promised and he is bearing a new name which according to him is olumba olumba. Are there like members of this sect or religious group here on NL ? Lets get some more clarifications please.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by JUNE12(m): 5:57am On Jan 14, 2011
Olumba Olumba died some years ago.
When Christ will come even the blind will see him, because he will descend down from Heaven.
Olumba is just fake, trying to deceive people.

1 Like

Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Dulcet7(m): 11:44am On Jan 14, 2011
I do not know much about Olumba but if it is true his physical life, wisdom and love will at least compare with Krishna, Buddha or Jesus. Does his life stand out to those that are not in his brotherhood?
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Tonyet1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
Messages of the OOO are those of mysticism - they believe the founder is a powerful deity (better still God himself) who's come to redeem only a fold *what marvels me is that why would 90% of these redeemed be of the efik descent, got me wondering why they would be specifically chosen to go to heaven* and the folds are to enjoy spiritual fellowship with only olumba and in return he rewards them with his powers to help them manage their individual lives.

Inotherwords, they believe you must be a part of them before they let you enjoy what they do.

Again, symbolisms are a way to go with them, certain instruments and materials associated with occultism are used of them. All their spiritual activities are esoteric and practises are never brought to the limelight. whereas we know that one true test of every transparent religion is the williness to express their practises to the world.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Dulcet7(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2011
Thank you so much for this, Tonye-T.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by DeepSight(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2011
Lol, i tire for africans. In our view, divinity can only come in the skin of a white man.

A Jewish man is called almighty God, nobody sees anything wrong with that. He is worshipped. But black man come put im own sef, come talk say im be God, na dat time katakata go burst abi.

Lolest!

2 Likes

Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by ITEM71(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2011
first question is-- where is the origin of that name OLUMBA OLUMBA? can any1  help me out?
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Dulcet7(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
Deep Sight can you please expose your own reasons for thinking Olumba may be true to his claims?
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Tonyet1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Dulcet,

Thanks bro!. . .looks like we've got a new pal around. welcome! read thru' ur contributions in the thread The Assurance of Salvation. I was blessed!

@Deepsight,

It should not be seen from that light but rather as someone rightly put it:
"Does his life stand out to those that are not in his brotherhood?" there will be problem if his deeds are within his own confines.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by DeepSight(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2011
Dulcet7:

Deep Sight can you please expose your own reasons for thinking Olumba may be true to his claims?

Poof! Please cut me some slack. I don't give a hoot about his claims to divinity. If he makes such claims then he is deluded and belongs in a psychiatric hospital. My issue is this: if we regard such local cliams to divinity as preposterous, why do we accept the claims of foreigners to divinity? Are all such claims not equally preposterous?
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Dulcet7(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2011
Tonye T thanks again! And more thanks to Jesoul who has a way with asking questions.

Deep Sight thanks. I understand you now. For me I have no qualms with anyone from any race who claims to be divine since I am not divine to be able to prove or disprove it. However the nature of the person's manner of life as perceived by the believers and unbelievers too may help me evaluate probabilities on those claims. This is why I am asking for more information on Olumba.

June12 are you sure Olumba is dead?
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Tonyet1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ Deepsight,

Bro pls let me take a cut in to this discourse alittle bit. . .I will perceive that your biase against this "Jewish man" could be seen from the angle of his declaration as a deity and his followership hence why not a "black man". Yes your views are ok! Afterall every of these humans should have a right to their self-expression whether divine or terrestial and as such reserve the natural right to garner followership for themselves if it so be.

But we both should understand that issues pertaining to divinity are often recognized as sensitive and requires some degree of observance to certain form of thesis, practises and belief-system as would be declared by this said "divinity-personalities or movements".

That said, I'll put it that the premise upon which every religious movement should be adjudge is on the value of Love for Life. Life in this context encompasses the Life unseen and the Life seen.

Life Unseen

If a so-called movement that claims divinity show value of love for the unseen, and if they exhibit this love by maintaining a balance for that which is love as against that which is evil. Then they'll have a better testimonial as a "good movement"

Life seen

Do the claims of their belief-system help to maintain the balance of love amongst every life that share this earth? If yes! then good! else when one begins to see cases of hidden practises amongst them that can be identified as being also used by perpetriators of evil then my friend questions should be asked.

Jesus my Christ stands to value Love, does/did OOO do?. . .canisma's quest exactly!

lol @ lolest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Canisma(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
Gorgeous views folks!, just made a research on our subject. Olumba olumba was born on 18th Dec. 1918. By that, he should be 92 yrs old (if hes not dead by now). One question in one of the replies here tripped me; why would 90% of those that God wants to redeem be of efik decent- a minor ethnic group in Nigeria. Again, also learnt that they are vegetarians. Dont believe in killing any living thing. They dont eat meat, drink beer or even softdrinks. Seriously, this is alarmingly amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by DeepSight(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^^ Jesus also lived and taught amongst a very small nation. Buddha spoke to very small groups of disciples. So that says nothing.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2011
O.O.Obu I was almost taken in 12yrs ago by followers in PH. Especially when I saw d bevy of chics going to Cross+Star. If I recall my friend and member explained some prophecy related to Jesus and Iron and clearly members believe he is God on Earth. Very enigmatic fellow. Creeps me out right from the telly.I figured he'd be dead by now.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2011
Tonye-t:

[color=#000099]Messages of the OOO are those of mysticism

do you know what is mysticism?
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by free123: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2011
Folks, he's pretty much alive, stays in calabar the world's headquarters, hardly moves out. Once in a year pilgrims the world over visit calabar for their worship. His members call him the Father
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2011
the church is founded is named Brotherhood Of The Cross & Star.

Genuine truth bringers don't establish an earthly religious group, they only come to carry out the task that has been afforded to them, which is to bring the truth.
By their works and proclamations, we shall know them. They are but only empty barrels only seeking recognition.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Sylviiluv(f): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
Rev 19 vs 11:and i saw heaven open and behold a white horse and he that sat on it was called faithful and true and in rightousness,he doth judge and make war,his eyes are like a flame of fire and on his head were many crowns.he have a name written that no man knew but himself and he was clothed in a vesture deeped in blood''.this bible chapter alone has expalined the reason why our Father leader Olumba Olumba Obu is always claded in red.also see isiah 63 vs 1. Rev chapter 19 vs 14 says '' the armies which were in heaven followes him upon white horses in fine white linen robe.this explains why we his followers wear white.white means purity,does it mean that it is only the rev fathers in the catholic church are holy?Our Lord Jesus christ said''it is expidient for u that i go away for if i do not go away,the comforter will not come but if i depart,i will send him unto u.nownow who do we think is this comforter?the world is really waiting for Jesus Christ to crash land from the sky..its a pity cos that won't happen.Our Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu earlier said in a public press some years ago,his words'' i am not God,i am not Jesus Christ,i am Olumba Olumba Obu''so who ever that is saying that he said he is Jesus Christ is telling a big lie.we his followers call him God because he has revealed himself to us.we have seen his glory,we have seen the things he has done,and the ones he is doing and the ones he will still do.how do u explain this,that a child who was still a day old,healed a blind woman just because the woman carried him,a leprous woman was made whole wen the water used in bathing him touched her.a dead hunter was raised to life even before his birth just by mere writing of his name on the body,he prayed wen he was 5yrs old and a dead warrior was raised to life.at the age of three,wen he was playing with his mate,a bird dropped its feaces on his shoulder,he told his mates that the bird was coming back to apologize,truely the bird went back and apologized,the first word he spoke was'' call me teacher,call me leader''.all these and many more are enough to tell us that the promised comforter whom Christ spoke of is here.believe it or not,he is still very much alive.he is not blind neither is he dead.many of our top politicians in this country pay homage to him,many pastors,pay homage to him.it was recorded dat the first time,pope johnpaul visited Nigeria,he kissed the ground saying,indeed God is here.many of these rev fathers and pastors knw the truth,they have been given instructions to reveal the truth to their members.in due time,u out there will see his glory and come to realize that indeed God has come to dwell with men here on earth.thank u ABBA FATHER...peace

1 Like

Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Sylviiluv(f): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
@tony....we do not hide any of our activities,our sunday service is on sundays is always by 10am,monday is womwn fellowship,5pm,tuesday,men's fellowship,5pm,wednesday,choir practice,7pm,bible class,9pm,them watch and pray wch others call night vigil is by 12 midnite till dawn,thursday is a general 6 to 6 fasting and also thursday service,friday is spirited children's fellowship also by 5pm amd on saturday is children's fellowship by 10am and choir practice by 2pm.so u see,we do not hide any of our activities.if u need to knw more about brotherhood of the cross and star,ask me any question,i will answer u.remain blessed
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by nedostic: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Sylviiluv,

I know little about Olumba Olumba Obu, albeit as a kid I did attend with my mum, the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star(BCS) in Warri sometime between 1985-1993.

Even as a kid, I could recall I hated this so called BCS each time I am coerced to go to the church by my mum; I never saw BCS as a church due to seemingly practices that run amok of biblical doctrines.

My spirit was mostly aggrieved each time I am being told to go to BCS,I was only fascinated as a kid whenever it was time for 'love feast'(item 7) otherwise the service was always boring to me.On Sunday service could take almost 5 hours and yet nothing concrete to gain except the glorification of the name of Olumba Olumba.

I remembered having an almanac and a picture frame with the name Olumba Olumba Obu inscribed on it and also written lord of lords and king of kings.

A weird testimony I heard back then in the church was how Olumba Olumba appeared to a man who was in difficulty and did proffer solutions to the man in need. Anyway, I was gullible enough to believe the said testimony.

I am short of words to describe my little experiences with the style of worship and spiritualism borne in the name of BCS.

Even friends back then were always mocking me,and teased me that Olumba sucks blood,anyway I am not sure about this assertion of blood sucking.

I am not sure if we ever used the name of Jesus Christ in prayers or even in songs.

Maybe, now the church is a bit reformed.

I do not know how to classify BCS, but I see it as a sect that is tied to apostasy.

Is Olumba Olumba the comforter? So the mortal Olumba has turned to a comforter-the Holy Spirit?

Please get out of this delusion!

What is the essence of bowing down to the ground as a Christian ?

Need I remind you that most songs or hymns in BCS are mostly tailored to the name of Olumba Olumba.

It is no news that members of BCS usually would have to pay homage to the birth place of the founder-Olumba Olumba Obu(000). I wonder if there is any place the bible talks about a holy pilgrimage? Somewhere within Calabar or Uyo so to speak is mostly visited by BCS members as a mecca of 'sort'.

More so,I wonder who the new Olumba is now? I am fully aware that the founder died some years ago and the baton or mantle of leadership has been passed on to one of his sons.

If I were to advise you, I do rather tell you to quit BCS and seek a better place of worship.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Sylviiluv(f): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
I was born in the fold,i have attended the sabbath class up to the choir level,as a kid,i was thought hw to pray in the name of our Lord Jesus christ and we still do,i have been there almost all my life and my blood have not been sucked,u left because u felt it was not the right place for you.the reason is because u were carnally minded,u have never loved the fold.u were always forced by ur mum.if u will be true to yourself or if u are always attentive during sunday service,u will knw that,the holy bible is been used and the hymns are also in the glorification of our Lord Jesus christ.Olumba is not dead,he is still alive,were u there during his burial?who told u he is dead,was the person there?talking about pilgrimage,have u forgotten that christians goes on pilgrimage to jerusalem.tell me if there is any bad or strange activity u witnessed when u wer there.prophecies surrounding his birth and existence have proven him to be God.the biakpan chiefs who are non member will tell u everything u need to knw about Olumba.why did pope johnpaul II kiss the ground wen he stepped his feet on the soil of nigeria?that was because he knew what was in the country.did God not tell moses to remove his shoes for he was standing on the holy ground,that is why we don't wear shoes into the bethel because it is a holy ground.we are all the children of God and i pray that one day,u wull come to realize that he has come to dwell with men here on earth.remain blessed

1 Like

Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Delafruita(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2012
Sylviiluv: I was born in the fold,i have attended the sabbath class up to the choir level,as a kid,i was thought hw to pray in the name of our Lord Jesus christ and we still do,i have been there almost all my life and my blood have not been sucked,u left because u felt it was not the right place for you.the reason is because u were carnally minded,u have never loved the fold.u were always forced by ur mum.if u will be true to yourself or if u are always attentive during sunday service,u will knw that,the holy bible is been used and the hymns are also in the glorification of our Lord Jesus christ.Olumba is not dead,he is still alive,were u there during his burial?who told u he is dead,was the person there?talking about pilgrimage,have u forgotten that christians goes on pilgrimage to jerusalem.tell me if there is any bad or strange activity u witnessed when u wer there.prophecies surrounding his birth and existence have proven him to be God.the biakpan chiefs who are non member will tell u everything u need to knw about Olumba.why did pope johnpaul II kiss the ground wen he stepped his feet on the soil of nigeria?that was because he knew what was in the country.did God not tell moses to remove his shoes for he was standing on the holy ground,that is why we don't wear shoes into the bethel because it is a holy ground.we are all the children of God and i pray that one day,u wull come to realize that he has come to dwell with men here on earth.remain blessed
damn you white folks.why didnt you just take the slaves and leave us with our petty gods?you took our forefathers to your sugar plantation as slaves and still managed to "dash" us religion.if only our fore-fathers knew this "gift" was going to turn out to be the greatest slavery of all time.

my sister,congratulations on your faith.no christian has the right to condemn anybody that goes to BCS.if OOO says he is God,he's correct.afterall the bible says "ye are gods".my only request is that when OOO decides to form his trinity,he should make me the spirit part of the triumvate.i kinda like the whooshing sounds spirits make.besides it will be fun watching bozos falling on the floor and speaking gibbering when i appear.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Sylviiluv(f): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2012
Delafruita:
damn you white folks.why didnt you just take the slaves and leave us with our petty gods?you took our forefathers to your sugar plantation as slaves and still managed to "dash" us religion.if only our fore-fathers knew this "gift" was going to turn out to be the greatest slavery of all time.

my sister,congratulations on your faith.no christian has the right to condemn anybody that goes to BCS.if OOO says he is God,he's correct.afterall the bible says "ye are gods".my only request is that when OOO decides to form his trinity,he should make me the spirit part of the triumvate.i kinda like the whooshing sounds spirits make.besides it will be fun watching bozos falling on the floor and speaking gibbering when i appear.
now dats funny....
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by obiezinmadu: 2:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Good day ppl... I did not stumble into this page rather I found it cos I was looking for it. Before I say anything I'd like to say thumbs up tonye t and every other right thinking contributor. Now my story... I have a girlfriend who I love so much and she loves me tOo even more than I love her, few months ago I found out she was a member of this creepy olumba shit! The mention of the name alone creeps me out but then that was my first time of anyone mentioning that name close to me. I haven't heard of the *church*(if at all it qualifies for a church) before buh the first day it was mentioned to my hearing (just the name) I jus hated it passionately. Then I wasn't even aware of the olumba claim of divinity until yesterday when my girlfriend was telling me of their *Gods* birthday. It kills me how human beings can be so easily indoctrinated... Her words " yesterday was our father the creator oof the universe birthday" I love this gurl so much but I didn't knw when I got mad with her. Her thought just as that of every other member of this bcs is clouded so much they can't see beyond their nose. She defended her church and fought aggressively, I admire her fighting spirit, if only she was fightin for a good thing. Another thing she said "I ve chosen to serve God in man form" and went ahead to quote the same portion of isaiah and revelation that syvilluv quoted, I read this verses and realise the huge misinterpretation, I also realised this verses are given to them in their brainwashing session... I have a couple of questions for everyone...1. Can Godship be transferred?(Just as olumba olumba the ist transferred to olumba jnr) 2. Is God or his father supposed to die?(When we all know God is ancient of days who never dies) 3. All the bibles ve read told me that the only occasion that will follow the coming of jesus is rapture* why has this *God decided to come and live here, especially in this bad nigeria? 4. God is omnipresent... Why does this God live in calabar? Why does he eat, drink, Bleep, grow old and will probably soon die and give us a new God?? Or what the F! I asked my girlfriend this question and she didn't answer, I asked her, how many marriage ceremonies take place in your church yearly? Since she didn't answer I figured the answer is 0... Imagine dressing up in your fine dress for a wedding ceremony only to reach the church and be asked to pull your shoes... I noticed something else all their member are dillusioned and lack direction especially when talking abt this their church of a thing... Sylvilluv for instance said " obu appeared on public press to tell the world he is neither jesus nor God" but also went ahead few lines after to still tell us that they call him God and creator of the universe, king of kings and lord of his village people, how contradicting! I just pray God in heaven delivers you ppl from this bondage. Amen and amen

3 Likes

Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by spencerwilliams(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Sylviiluv: @tony....we do not hide any of our activities,our sunday service is on sundays is always by 10am,monday is womwn fellowship,5pm,tuesday,men's fellowship,5pm,wednesday,choir practice,7pm,bible class,9pm,them watch and pray wch others call night vigil is by 12 midnite till dawn,thursday is a general 6 to 6 fasting and also thursday service,friday is spirited children's fellowship also by 5pm amd on saturday is children's fellowship by 10am and choir practice by 2pm.so u see,we do not hide any of our activities.if u need to knw more about brotherhood of the cross and star,ask me any question,i will answer u.remain blessed
i was waitin 2 hear people lik u who would like 2 defend dis daity,listen 2 me i was once a memba b4 nd al u ar sayin ar nt strang neida ar dey new 2 me,u said u ar ready 2 answer any question,alrit can u explain d diferenc betw leader olumba nd his holiness olumba from dat sam bible u claim 2 undastand,rememba d one u cal leada is dead but u claim he is nt dead,wer did d bible talk about one person goin into d vestry nd stayin der as u claim he went,nd anoda person representin him til he comes,or wer did d bible talk about d comfota as u claim he his handin ova autority 2 someone else,becos dis is a very significant mata nd should hav bein explain by d bible.do u know my problem,my problem is why dis ur so called church wil stil b usin d bible,if dey wer usin anoda book den i wouldn't hav argued but d fact dat dey ar usin d bible is a mistak dat there founda made becos no reasnable person wil read d bibl and believ dis brotherhood.i hv a lot 2 ask u but i want 2 reserve my coment.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Okwaraogu: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
I read with keen interest all the versions of ideas, stories, innuendos and outright vilification peddled against Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, His movement, Brotherhood of the Cross and Star and the adherents. All make an interesting read on nairaland.com. The irony of the matter is: most of the posts smack of gross spiritual ignorance. Even the man Jesus, whom many posit today is their Lord and Master was so vilified, persecuted and hated with passion, that the organized religion of His time conspired and condemned Him to the most heinous form of death, the death on the cross, today, the hypocritical refrain is heard everywhere. Jesus my Lord. If most of the claimants were in His day, they would have been the first to stone Him on the grounds that He is s gross blasphemer. Claiming that God who is a Spirit had intercourse with a temple virgin, or that a witch of a girl called Mary had her fling with a man, and purported that the by product of her abomination is fathered by God Almighty. What an irony of the human mind.
But today, it is universally acclaimed that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, etc, etc, etc.
Imagine a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or a member of any other religion hearing you mouth these platitudes. But, it is the truth, because the man called Jesus, manifested the Christ, the Word if God, otherwise known as the Son of God. And many who did not believe, including Saul, later named Paul became champions and advocates of His heritage and mission.
Today, another drama has ensued, fired by the same spiritual ignorance. Olumba this, Olumba that. We refuse to learn the lesson of ages past.
A child that walks circumspectly will kill what killed his father, but a child that walk uncircumspectly, will be killed by what killed his father. Remember, the blood of the righteous is still hanging like the sword of Damocles over the Jewish nation, the supposed chosen people of God. What makes you think your fate will better theirs?
Expecting rapture according to Paul's letter to the Thessalonians is deceptive. Paul spoke as a man, not understanding the mind of God. The words of our Lord Jesus Christ is the only true standard.
1. He promised in Matthew 19:28-30, 25:31-46, Revelation 22:10-13, 12:1-5, 16:15, 21:1-5, etc that He will come in the human form to rule and judge all things. Also, Revelation 10:7, 11:15, comfortably debunks any aerial levitation which you call rapture, because the kingdoms of this world shall become the Kingdom of our God and His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever. Does the Word of God lie?
Also, Paul in 1Corinthians 15:21-28, confirmed what our Lord Jesus Christ stated in John 16:7-13, that God in His final advent shall manifest in a dual capacity at the same time. He will function as the Father to teach and lead humanity to the accurate knowledge of the truth, and as the Son to judge and rule the world.
Developing passionate hatred for the truth is confirming what has already been written , that the world hated the Word, Christ without a cause. Also, know that God in every advent and dispensation is a personal experience, and if this is not revealed to you, you are naturally to behave like the Jews of old, who killed the Son of God and invoked His Blood upon themselves and their generations. History is a faithful witness of their collective and individual predicament.
A true seeker will investigate any claim of any group, putting to use the wise advise of John in 1st John 4:1-3. If that should guide your counsel, you will have no cause to condemn the followers of Olumba Olumba Obu. Rather, you will investigate their claims, perchance you may fall victim to collective ignorance and condemnation.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Nonyefizy(m): 3:49am On Nov 20, 2017
@okwaraogu and @Sylviiluv The God of Abraham, Adam, Elijah, Isaac, our Lord Jesus Christ and John the baptist even Moses , The God of heaven and earth including the God of Nonyefizy has blessed you and your entire generations for making yourselves available at the appropriate time to be used by the Holy Spirit of truth and righteousness to give these words of admonition with accurate verses in the same bible that is known universally so that those who will be saved will have no reason to be damned.

And for other readers, if after reading all these words and you still do not have any positive feeling on the good side of O O O or BCS please put yourselves in perfect prayers , if you have to go to mecca or Jerusalem with 40 days and 40 nights dry fasting to see that a new spirit goes into you for a better interpretation of words you read please do it asap because there is no more time left. Judgement has already begun.

If you seek the truth circumspectly you shall find it. Olumba Olumba Obu is for every creation but seen and unseen so not only for efik. If you allow the Holy Spirit to help you He will reveal who Olumba Olumba Obu is to you..He is God almighty.

The things of the spirit makes no literal sense to a carnal mind . The wisdom of the world is completely foolishness unto God which is one of the justifications that proves Leader Olumba Olumba Obu to be God because He did not go to school.

I have represented Him in a National level for 7 years so you can imagine how close I went spiritually for Him to allow me represent Him officially.I am ready to do anything good to glorify His Holy name because He is worthy to be praised. The best way to know Him is in the spiritual realm not in flesh because He is confusing if you chose to study Him in flesh. Don't forget our Lord Jesus Christ is and was God the Son which means He is God yet look at what He passed through.

I will leave my contact here for anyone who still wants to respectively know more and not to argue.Please forget about us seeking recognition. If it is through recognition that you can use to make heaven please don't hesitate to use it and if it is what you can use to save one soul please use it.

My name is Chukwu Chinomso. Ceo Nonyefizy International Company Limited. My contact is the company website if you want to contact me outside this forum.
Knowing Olumba Olumba Obu is the greatest miracle that can ever happen to you since you were created from your first generation till you generation to come.
Let those that have ears hear.
Re: OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? by Lordcenturion2(m): 5:53am On Nov 20, 2017
JUNE12:
Olumba Olumba died some years ago.
When Christ will come even the blind will see him, because he will descend down from Heaven.
Olumba is just fake, trying to deceive people.

Bro, we are too advanced to believe in coming down stuff, only aliens can come down through their plane, am a yoruba guy, I remembered the time we use to listen to how oduduwa comes through a chain from heaven, we later learned that oduduwa comes from another place with a Prince crown on his head but lied to people that he was from heaven with a Prince crown, that's how they make him a yoruba king thinking that god gave them a king directly from heaven..... Please stop spreading all this lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Realm - What Is It? / Download Pastor Kumuyi Messages & Collated Testimonies At The 2014 Retreat / False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.