Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Surrogates Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Surrogates Needed (2853 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogates Needed by Omojudy: 12:28am On May 13, 2020
After I did a successful surrogacy, I have received a lot of requests for surrogacy from my networks. I know a few people may want the job here so I decided to post.
What the intending parents can afford is 800k for single births and 1m for multiple. 20k monthly feeding. If they could afford more they would have gone straight to the agencies.
Relocation isn't compulsory.
This is no role for agents, so don't bother if you are an agent.
Everyone else, feel free to check my successful surrogate journey after 12 years waiting and 8 miscarriages on instagram.
Criteria for a surrogate are
1. Age 22 to 35
2. Have had at least one childbirth and the child survived
3. No fibroid
4. HIV and Hepatitis Negative
5. Willing to abide by the terms of an agreed agreement.

If you think you can do this job cheerfully, feel free to send me a pm and I will make the connection.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Surrogates Needed by Jessicafyne: 6:56pm On May 14, 2020
Congratulations on your twins.

Is it traditional or gestational surrogacy?

1 Like

Re: Surrogates Needed by heniford2: 2:36pm On May 15, 2020
how did you do it if there's a need for sperm donee am available oh as far the can pay
Re: Surrogates Needed by mamatwiny(f): 2:48pm On May 15, 2020
heniford2:
how did you do it if there's a need for sperm donee am available oh as far the can pay

Hahaha. Sperm full everywhere. 10k or less.
grin
Re: Surrogates Needed by mamatwiny(f): 2:55pm On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:
After I did a successful surrogacy, I have received a lot of requests for surrogacy from my networks. I know a few people may want the job here so I decided to post.
What the intending parents can afford is 800k for single births and 1m for multiple. 20k monthly feeding. If they could afford more they would have gone straight to the agencies.
Relocation isn't compulsory.
This is no role for agents, so don't bother if you are an agent.
Everyone else, feel free to check my successful surrogate journey after 12 years waiting and 8 miscarriages on instagram.
Criteria for a surrogate are
1. Age 22 to 35
2. Have had at least one childbirth and the child survived
3. No fibroid
4. HIV and Hepatitis Negative
5. Willing to abide by the terms of an agreed agreement.

If you think you can do this job cheerfully, feel free to send me a pm and I will make the connection.
Re: Surrogates Needed by heniford2: 3:49pm On May 15, 2020
(
mamatwiny:

Hahaha. Sperm full everywhere. 10k or less.
grin
10k for the sperm lol
Re: Surrogates Needed by mamatwiny(f): 3:56pm On May 15, 2020
heniford2:
( 10k for the sperm lol

Hospital sell for 10k, so you can imagine how much they pay donors. It is only lucrative if you are doing it abroad and getting paid in foreign currency.

Money should not be the primary motive , it is helping humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogates Needed by heniford2: 4:14pm On May 15, 2020
mamatwiny:

Hospital sell for 10k, so you can imagine how much they pay donors. It is only lucrative if you are doing it abroad and getting paid in foreign currency.

Money should not be the primary motive , it is helping humanity.
to jack off no easy oh hospital sells 10k that's the buy like 5k too bad Buh where the hospital they self

1 Like

Re: Surrogates Needed by shebcylov: 4:34pm On May 16, 2020
can I be r agent ?
Re: Surrogates Needed by Confisnel: 9:15am On May 19, 2020
Looking for a surrogate mother.am available call

1 Like

Re: Surrogates Needed by Confisnel: 9:17am On May 19, 2020
Am available to be a surrogate mother
Re: Surrogates Needed by Omojudy: 10:57am On May 22, 2020
I prefer surrogates in Lagos and Abuja Please
Re: Surrogates Needed by Omojudy: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jessicafyne:
Congratulations on your twins.

Is it traditional or gestational surrogacy?
Gestational. Sorry for the delay.
Re: Surrogates Needed by Jessicafyne: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Omojudy:

Gestational. Sorry for the delay.
Oh ok, no problem, I understand. I was looking for info on traditional surrogacy, I know it’s becoming increasingly uncommon. Thanks and congratulations once again. kiss
Re: Surrogates Needed by Omojudy: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Jessicafyne:

Oh ok, no problem, I understand. I was looking for info on traditional surrogacy, I know it’s becoming increasingly uncommon. Thanks and congratulations once again. kiss
Why use a surrogate's egg and have her related to your children when eggs are quite affordable?
Re: Surrogates Needed by Jessicafyne: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omojudy:

Why use a surrogate's egg and have her related to your children when eggs are quite affordable?
They are? I didn’t know that. I thought donor eggs are like 10x more expensive than donor sperm, rightfully so because of the stressful process of extracting eggs. If they are then obviously a surrogate without a genetic link will always be a better option. I thought a traditional surrogate will be cheaper than donor egg + surrogate.
Re: Surrogates Needed by Omojudy: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Jessicafyne:

They are? I didn’t know that. I thought donor eggs are like 10x more expensive than donor sperm, rightfully so because of the stressful process of extracting eggs. If they are then obviously a surrogate without a genetic link will always be a better option. I thought a traditional surrogate will be cheaper than donor egg + surrogate.
Yes sperm is cheap. But eggs(not one oh) are BTW 100k to 200k. Is that too big for someone doing ivf and surrogacy before that they will go and let the surrogate have something to hold them with?
Re: Surrogates Needed by Jessicafyne: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Omojudy:

Yes sperm is cheap. But eggs(not one oh) are BTW 100k to 200k. Is that too big for someone doing ivf and surrogacy before that they will go and let the surrogate have something to hold them with?
True.

Thank you for the info, very much appreciated.
Re: Surrogates Needed by Omojudy: 2:15am On Aug 08, 2020
I didn't want to create another thread, so we "mysurrogatetwins agency" (duely registered and functioning) need intending Surrogates based in abuja.
Send a message please.
Re: Surrogates Needed by Omojudy: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Let me share a rather hilarious but stressful Surrogate's transaction I had.
I run a surrogacy agency. I am mainly based in Abuja and Lagos. Earlier this year I got a message from a lady let's call her Victoria. She was Abuja based and wanted to be a Surrogate. I began communicating with her. Some days later I see a text on my phone from her number which I had not saved. It sounded romantic. I didn't realise it was her number so I thought "who is this again?"

Then she called with the number and I blasted her her telling her how unprofessional and weird that text was and I do not think I should work with her anymore. She begged and apologised. I then went further to tell her that I had no Abuja vacancies either. She said she will come to Lagos. I told her I neither had accommodation nor assurance of Lagos, she said no problem. I said No. I was really getting bad feelings about her.

A month later I was in Lagos and I get a call from her saying she was in Lagos and wanted to come to my office and I was like seriously?
Well she did appear. She met another Surrogate applicant the day she came in. After a regular briefing, I take them both to the diagnostic center for pre tests as part of their application process. She obviously gets the other lady's contact. Her pre tests were OK. I put her in transport to go to her place and I will get back to her. She began making entreaties requests with her eyes like a lover for transport fare home. I cleared her or thought I did.
Victoria, you knew what you requested for when you insisted on doing this etc. She was really embarrassing me. An hour later, she calls me to tell me how she was stranded returning home and a stranger had to borrow her money.

At that point I really should have cut off things despite cost of tests I had spent. Nonetheless I continued. Maybe out of sympathy for the sacrifice she has put to get to Lagos.
After she had passed our other accessement tests and she started treatment in the fertility clinic she began writing complaining about her accommodation and her host that she was being almost killed that I should find place for her to stay. Mam what is this? You are not pregnant yet, be grateful for your host, put your head down and manage the place.
Then she calls the other Surrogate she met, tries to use her mum in Uyo to guilt trip her to beg her to move in with her.
She writes and complains and I eventually had to restrict her number.

One day I offer her a single room telling her she will pay for it indirectly but when or if she is pregnant she will get a real accommodation. Aunty say no except its flat and in her area that she wants to find a job that do I know how she has been feeding? I say wow.
Then one day at the hospital still on pre transfer medication, she says she saw vacancy for cleaner in same hospital and applied and got the job etc.

Victoria are you reasoning well at all? How can you be a Surrogate and a cleaner? Where is the rest? Didn't we discuss this? And even where you want to do ivf? She starts with the complain of I don't know how she is feeding. I threaten to change her at the center. The process continues. I had to send her money for anti malaria one day as directed by the clinic, she didn't buy it for days and I had to force her to buy it by insisting on pictures.

Transfer was around the corner, she was given last dose of drugs, then she starts another round of complains about how they told her to eat well, how will I solve it? How the drugs make her eat too much, how will I solve it?

Then one day she says "the matron said I am cancelled, that they saw blood". Victoria, what happened really? She cannot explain.

Well, the matron saw her as irrational as I would in her shoes(she mentioned the cleaner job to her and blames the matron till today for not letting her take the job saying she reported her to union that she is a Surrogate for a person there etc), yes she saw blood but that could be worked on as has been done in similar cases in the past and all things put together with the IP decided to change the Surrogate yes even without informing me so I lost money.

I lost a client, money and wasted time but I don't regret her being cancelled. The stress was already this much at this stage, imagine if pregnancy occurred!

Oh she writes me everyday now with forwarded daily greetings, she once asked me if I will see another IP to link her up to. I am like seriously? When I am not on ment.

Beautiful day to you.

1 Like

Re: Surrogates Needed by Klass99(f): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2022

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Compress Image Files Using Microsoft Office Picture Manager / Help My Brother Is Threatening To Commit Suicide Due To Unemployment Frustration / Is Amazon14 Legit Or Another Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.