Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Interesting:This Particular Church Has Decided To Refund Members 3 Yrs of Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting:This Particular Church Has Decided To Refund Members 3 Yrs of Tithe (289 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting:This Particular Church Has Decided To Refund Members 3 Yrs of Tithe by Em5(m): 12:47am On May 13, 2020
Due to the evident hardship occasioned by the Coronavirus pandemic The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, have decided to refund her members 3 years of tithing (2017-2020). I can't help but commend this church and I wonder what other ministries are waiting for.

Re: Interesting:This Particular Church Has Decided To Refund Members 3 Yrs of Tithe by LegendaryLover(m): 1:08am On May 13, 2020
this is not what u xpecting, but this op dey craze. What do u mean by u don't know what other churches are waiting for.
U think church na holding account to pay or refund members their tithe? if this particular church want to do so, fine.
a heaven-bound church (not yahoo pastor church, cos if original dey, fake must dey too) is supposed to use tithe for missionary work, evangelism, crusades, church expenses, etc.
so where the money to pay back?
Besides them dey force una pay tithe?
Re: Interesting:This Particular Church Has Decided To Refund Members 3 Yrs of Tithe by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On May 13, 2020
That only seems to apply to those out there in UTAH who attend the one church. grin grin grin
Re: Interesting:This Particular Church Has Decided To Refund Members 3 Yrs of Tithe by Em5(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That only seems to apply to those out there in UTAH who attend the one church. grin grin grin

Utah is the headquarters. This is obviously order from the headquarters.

(1) (Reply)

“ Farmers Can Save Lives” – President Buhari Echoes TB Joshua Prophecy / Gospel Loaded: Download Latest Christian Musics & Albums On "Gospel Loaded" 2020 / Trump NOT A Christian. Here’re 7 Proofs By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.