Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

She Is Rich And Has A Good Job - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Rich And Has A Good Job (4909 Views)

Separation From A Rich And Violent Spouse / When A Man Is Rich And Choose Not To Marry, They Will Called Him Ritualists / How To Marry Someone Who Is Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Mariangeles(f): 10:04am On May 13, 2020
affable4:
Love alone does not sustain a relationship, especially marriage.

That may not be the only reason for not moving away from you, but a good one to stay with you and wife you.
[s] Gone are the days when men would want to marry someone that doesn't have the intention of bringing nothing to the table. [/s] One should have a partner to fall on when things go south.

I have being married for 5years now. Believe me, the context in which he replied doesn't mean he is using you. It 90% means he is stuck with you. Is he jobless? Does he depend on you for cash? This info would have helped judge the case better.

But for me, I think he meant to say he has found a partner, he is stuck. I guess he should have used the word 'industrious', you wouldn't be feeling this way. But they are all one and same thing.

Rather, gone are the days of strong men who are not afraid to take responsibility for their family.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by prettysassygirl(f): 10:17am On May 13, 2020
Be a little more careful when you are with him.Don't confront him yet,just try to find out indirectly his true intention towards you b4 taking any decisions.
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by cococandy(f): 10:18am On May 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

That is the new reality!

Girl it’s not even as new some of us would like to believe. A good number of Women been providing for ages. wink

7 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by KanwuliaExtra: 10:29am On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:

No, he doesn't collect anything from me. We both give to each other. I think I give only slightly more than he does. He is a lawyer, and his pay is not that great. My pay is about 6x his own, and he knows.

OTURUGBEKE-BAJEEEEEE!!!!
Seeeee levels!!!!

This na real “STRUGGLE LOVE” 001! grin

Nne, abeg na “scrubs” you wan marry? shocked

5 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by sanesta: 10:29am On May 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Rather, gone are the days of strong men who are not afraid to take responsibility for their family.
Lol!!

it's not a good thing that most of our Women are frightened of responsibility..
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Karleb(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2020
I see nothing wrong here!
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by cococandy(f): 10:40am On May 13, 2020
sanesta:
Lol!!

it's not a good thing that most of our Women are frightened of responsibility

False information

3 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by sanesta: 10:45am On May 13, 2020
prettysassygirl:
Be a little more careful when you are with him.Don't confront him yet,just try to find out indirectly his true intention towards you b4 taking any decisions.
Sounds sensible unlike others.

guys are tired of broke girls and according to the op, the said guy is nice and not cheating. perhaps, "she's rich and has a good job" could be one of his criteria of a good spouse.

Now, the big question is: Is he also a rich guy ??
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Ikjosh04: 11:00am On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:
He is quite a decent person. I don't think he cheats.
But one time, he was sleeping and I went through his phone (he accidentally left it open).
Doesn't look like he's talking actively to any other girl. I don't think so. But in one of his chats with a male friend who asked why he couldn't leave his current relationship (don't know why that friend asked), he said, "she is rich and has a good job".
What do I do? sad

From my angle, i feel there are many way to see his response and I've read through your replies here. i believe since you said he is a decent guy and he is not demanding and from what you said both of you contribute at least 60:40 which i feel is normal since you said yoy earn 6× more than him.
My question to you now is, do you know this his friend in person and know his character. There are many reasons why a guy will give that type of reply, maybe his friends are mocking him and reducing his personality or maybe before this your bf met you his a play boy and ge has decided to stick(love) with you which is not bad or maybe this friend likes you or maybe your bf his just trying to let his friend know he can no longer ne a play boy or maybe...
My dear there are many maybe scenarios(you can look at the reply from many angle.
Please read and digest affable4 reply to you.
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Ikjosh04: 11:01am On May 13, 2020
Vyolet:
It isn't a bad thing for someone to love you because of your wealth, it is one of the reasons to fall in love.

You should only ensure he is in love with your wealth so he can have a comfortable life with your kids and not because he wants to steal your money and jilt you in the end.
apt
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Gloriagee(f): 11:04am On May 13, 2020
My take Is that he's a gold digger n is only bidding his time. Once he has you under his control, watch everything change. You saw that chat for a reason

4 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Nobody: 11:16am On May 13, 2020
Mtchewww undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Confusedgirlie: 11:41am On May 13, 2020
Ikjosh04:

From my angle, i feel there are many way to see his response and I've read through your replies here. i believe since you said he is a decent guy and he is not demanding and from what you said both of you contribute at least 60:40 which i feel is normal since you said yoy earn 6× more than him.
My question to you now is, do you know this his friend in person and know his character. There are many reasons why a guy will give that type of reply, maybe his friends are mocking him and reducing his personality or maybe before this your bf met you his a play boy and ge has decided to stick(love) with you which is not bad or maybe this friend likes you or maybe your bf his just trying to let his friend know he can no longer ne a play boy or maybe...
My dear there are many maybe scenarios(you can look at the reply from many angle.
Please read and digest affable4 reply to you.
Thanks. Honestly, it's hard to tell. He was not a playboy before he met me. I don't know that his friend personally, though he has talked about him a few times. It's been a source of worry to me in some way since I saw that message. And looking back it seems justified, at least from some of things I have remembered him saying. I didn't want to raise the issue when I found out. Now am reconsidering.
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Confusedgirlie: 11:42am On May 13, 2020
sanesta:
Sounds sensible unlike others.

guys are tired of broke girls and according to the op, the said guy is nice and not cheating. perhaps, "she's rich and has a good job" could be one of his criteria of a good spouse.

Now, the big question is: Is he also a rich guy ??
He is average. But he is a decent guy.
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Biglittlelois(f): 11:49am On May 13, 2020
Karleb:
I see nothing wrong here!

Of course you can't!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Biglittlelois(f): 11:56am On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:

He is average. But he is a decent guy.

You keep defending him, so what exactly did you come here for or want to hear? If you want to continue with him, do that, but be careful, any human can deceitfully portray themselves as a saint just to get what they want, it has happened one too many times, just be careful.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Karleb(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Of course you can't!!!

Talk about paranoia.
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Eketem: 12:04pm On May 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Confusing lot, when it comes to money you people remember strong men, when it comes to submission and washing plates you remember equality

Pick a struggle dear women of 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Eketem: 12:08pm On May 13, 2020
Well it is one of your qualities.

Have an honest discussion with him on why he is with you; being wealthy is nothing to be ashamed about just be logical not emotional when having a talk so you don't marry somebody who solely loves you for your financial muscles.
What also helps is when marriage is on the tables clearly discuss a budget of family who does what etc.

In a family who has more money should do more.
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by crackkhaus: 12:09pm On May 13, 2020
Eketem:

Confusing lot, when it comes to money you people remember strong men, when it comes to submission and washing plates you remember equality

Lmao... cheesycheesy
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Eketem: 12:17pm On May 13, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lmao... cheesycheesy

We will shout and jump on the equality train until money matter enters; most men will spend his whole life providing financially for a woman and her family some women will hail her for even stealing from him saving from his sweat to secretly build house and own businesses. Some even have babies for other men and pin on them but men will brave it, work like donkeys

Let 10 women pay bills for men and hurt them then the Whole internet space will be filled with wicked men who are gold diggers.

We want equality but we don't want the responsibility that comes with it.

We want men to walk in our shoes but we don't want to walk in their own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by crackkhaus: 12:30pm On May 13, 2020
Eketem:

We will shout and jump on the equality train until money matter enters; most men will spend his whole life providing financially for a woman and her family some women will hail her for even stealing from him saving from his sweat to secretly build house and own businesses. Some even have babies for other men and pin on them but men will brave it, work like donkeys

Let 10 women pay bills for men and hurt them then the Whole internet space will be filled with wicked men who are gold diggers.

We want equality but we don't want the responsibility that comes with it.

We want men to walk in our shoes but we don't want to walk in their own
cheesycheesy

You're killing me... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Ikjosh04: 12:35pm On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:

Thanks. Honestly, it's hard to tell. He was not a playboy before he met me. I don't know that his friend personally, though he has talked about him a few times. It's been a source of worry to me in some way since I saw that message. And looking back it seems justified, at least from some of things I have remembered him saying. I didn't want to raise the issue when I found out. Now am reconsidering.

Ok, I've gone through your profile and honestly it's not easy to see a guy in the same financial stratum like you. Guy's in the same financial stratum with you, will prefer to go for girls with a lower financial class for the reason best know to them. Be that as it may i suggest before or when you find love you should be investment savvy so all your wealth goes to your children and you can also seek happiness by being a philanthropists(by giving what you can afford to orphanage, motherless, baby home and co) my point is don't rely on any man to give you the 100% happiness you seek.
While doing all that i listed above any man that decide to stick with you will love and respect you more for the way you see and perceive life. My opinion though.

My question to you is, during the early stages of your career did you have any true friendship with guys or you where career focus or you where aiming for top guys and thereby doing shakara?
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Ybaby: 12:36pm On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:
But one time, he was sleeping and I went through his phone (he accidentally left it open).
Doesn't look like he's talking actively to any other girl. I don't think so. But in one of his chats with a male friend who asked why he couldn't leave his current relationship (don't know why that friend asked), he said, "she is rich and has a good job".
What do I do? sad

He is after your money or her money.

Which ever way he is after a woman for money

He is most likely trying to siphon funds or marry her and have her pay his bills

The writing is on the wall, heaven has showed it to you

It is now a matter of how much you love yourself, your concept of yourself and your self esteem.

No advise from me.... feel free to read my past NL posts.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Saintinoo(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:
What do I do? sad
Aunty are you not rich, Don't you have a good job?
Atleast he said the truth and you are sure he doesn't double date.... See we men like a woman who works and earns for her self, but if you think you need to find out if he only love you for your money fine.
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by CHoccolaTE: 1:04pm On May 13, 2020
Mtsheww

Nairaland men are just big fat gigantic hypocrites.

If a man started a thread and said he saw his girlfriend saying she is with him because he is rich they will run into the thread like flies gathering shit to insult all women and advice him to leave the gold digger.

Now it's a man saying he is with a woman for money they have started remembering all sorts of justifications for his gold digging statement

Confusedgirlie, no need for you to be confused
The man will use the hell out of you if you marry him. You will be primary breadwinner and primary house cleaner, nanny, housemaid etc, he can assist you once in a while but he will always consider it your duty to do housework while at the same time you are bringing the largest share of upkeep money and being under his leadership/submitting to him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Mariangeles(f): 1:13pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
Eketem:

[/s]

A weak man spotted!

You want total respect and submission of a wife, but not responsibilities that come with it!
Talk about weakness and confusion put together!
Truth is, most men of nowadays are weak men that are afraid of responsibilities required of a man who wants a family of his own.
You have no right to ask your wife to equally share in your responsibilities. That is major weakness.
Your wife is meant to be your helper.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Biglittlelois(f): 1:13pm On May 13, 2020
Karleb:

Talk about paranoia.

You right? I know.

1 Like

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Mariangeles(f): 1:16pm On May 13, 2020
sanesta:
Lol!!

it's not a good thing that most of our Women are frightened of responsibility..

Who told you that lie?
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Mariangeles(f): 1:26pm On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:

No, he doesn't collect anything from me. We both give to each other. I think I give only slightly more than he does. He is a lawyer, and his pay is not that great. My pay is about 6x his own, and he knows.

Run for your life!
That is a gold digger you have as a man! You're the gold mine!
A BLOOD SUCKING MAN LEECH!
It is only a matter of time before he heaps his responsibilities on you and still expect your total submission.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Eketem: 1:32pm On May 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

A weak man spotted!

You want total respect and submission of a wife, but not responsibilities that come with it!
Talk about weakness and confusion put together!
Truth is, most men of nowadays are weak men that are afraid of responsibilities required of a man who wants a family of his own.
You have no right to ask your wife equally share in your responsibilities. That is major weakness.
Your wife is meant to be your helper.

You need help.
First of all I am a woman all of the tantrums you are throwing na waste.

I believe in equality and the responsibility that comes with it.

I believe in a family who earns more does more and who is home at the time does what needs to be done. I practice what I preach hence more than a decade of marriage I have no cause to come and cry online and make myself a victim of my choices.

Learn to pass correct information without emotional curses and tantrums
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Mariangeles(f): 1:39pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
Eketem:

You need help.
First of all I am a woman all of the tantrums you are throwing na waste.

I believe in equality and the responsibility that comes with it.

I believe in a family who earns more does more and who is home at the time does what needs to be done. I practice what I preach hence more than a decade of marriage I have no cause to come and cry online and make myself a victim of my choices.

Learn to pass correct information without emotional curses and tantrums
[/s]

Forget all this jibbyjabba!

I believe in how God intended it to be.
A man has to be responsible for his family.
That is how to earn the respect of a wife.
Now, it is a different matter if the wife is greedy and never satisfied.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 / What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.